Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Boop Snoot all breeds (Interest Check)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
These are so cute! I'd love to be added to your pinglist
These are so cute! I'd love to be added to your pinglist
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
I'm so excited by everyone's support! honestly if you left a comment you made my day <3

@Shadari I feel called out. I was gonna try drawing the ridgebacks, so I started as I always do, drawing a little oval for the head... and then I sat there staring at it for a full minute just trying to comprehend how to fit a entire nose in there.... So I noped out of doing that and just drew the spirals instead, because they are noodely and I can make them fit in any shape I want :P
I'm so excited by everyone's support! honestly if you left a comment you made my day <3

@Shadari I feel called out. I was gonna try drawing the ridgebacks, so I started as I always do, drawing a little oval for the head... and then I sat there staring at it for a full minute just trying to comprehend how to fit a entire nose in there.... So I noped out of doing that and just drew the spirals instead, because they are noodely and I can make them fit in any shape I want :P
SpiritFeather.gif
Hahahahah every time I think about drawing a male ridgeback with their partner I'm just like: .......SOMEONE IS LOOSING AN EYE. And then I don't draw them. >_> I'm calling myself out too, basically. I guess they could still be booping the tip of the long snoot to whoever, though that's going to be a real awkward neck angle then.

Ridgebacks why you gotta be like this? I mean, I love me some ridgebacks but the snoot plots against me.
Hahahahah every time I think about drawing a male ridgeback with their partner I'm just like: .......SOMEONE IS LOOSING AN EYE. And then I don't draw them. >_> I'm calling myself out too, basically. I guess they could still be booping the tip of the long snoot to whoever, though that's going to be a real awkward neck angle then.

Ridgebacks why you gotta be like this? I mean, I love me some ridgebacks but the snoot plots against me.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
Awesome! May I be added to the pinglist? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Awesome! May I be added to the pinglist?
JNgbpVq.gif
these are adorable! would love a ping when you open
these are adorable! would love a ping when you open
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
Oh, I really love this! So cute! I have a couple I know I'd order for!! :D Please put me on a pinglist!
Oh, I really love this! So cute! I have a couple I know I'd order for!! :D Please put me on a pinglist!
chocomint-by-ratvork-small.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngfr-sigbetween.pngChocomint-small-by-Mr-Deer.pngFrostfang-small-by-Mr-Deer.png
I love these so hecking much! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, I hope I can afford them :))
I love these so hecking much! I'd like to be added to the pinglist, I hope I can afford them :))
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif josie
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif fr+19
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif breeding dragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif wishlist
85AnUue.pngv2PJF9u.png
pinglist nOW

thamk you
pinglist nOW

thamk you
I love these! Would love to be on the pinglist.
I love these! Would love to be on the pinglist.
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
These are absolutely wonderful! I would love to be added to the pinglist for when you open!
These are absolutely wonderful! I would love to be added to the pinglist for when you open!
ENVA0w8.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43