Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | MythAdopts- Interactable Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The new peryton looks at you curiously, snorts, and gently taps its nose against your hand. It seems it'll be friendly to you.
@Nanook8 so sorry this took so long- life got busy. fast. I'll have your breeded dragons up soon- you got 3, max next size!

As you look into the cave, you think you see a pair of eyes in it. Urmeron seems to be frightened, but he's staying with you. As you watch, a chimera emerges from the cave, yawns, and then glances up at you with its lion head.
@BlueAmmolite again, so sorry this took forever to get up. Life is awful sometimes, man
The new peryton looks at you curiously, snorts, and gently taps its nose against your hand. It seems it'll be friendly to you.
@Nanook8 so sorry this took so long- life got busy. fast. I'll have your breeded dragons up soon- you got 3, max next size!

As you look into the cave, you think you see a pair of eyes in it. Urmeron seems to be frightened, but he's staying with you. As you watch, a chimera emerges from the cave, yawns, and then glances up at you with its lion head.
@BlueAmmolite again, so sorry this took forever to get up. Life is awful sometimes, man
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
I chuckle "Aren't you a friendly little Peryton. I hope you two had lots of fun together. It's getting a bit late though, how about you come home with us and play tag with Chime on the way? Don't worry about leaving the forest behind, we'll surely be back here" I say as I pet both of them on their heads gently.

You're all good, don't worry @Goldenwolfmidna ^^ Looking forward to the little ones. Also, feel free to message at any time if you ever need someone to talk to. <3
I chuckle "Aren't you a friendly little Peryton. I hope you two had lots of fun together. It's getting a bit late though, how about you come home with us and play tag with Chime on the way? Don't worry about leaving the forest behind, we'll surely be back here" I say as I pet both of them on their heads gently.

You're all good, don't worry @Goldenwolfmidna ^^ Looking forward to the little ones. Also, feel free to message at any time if you ever need someone to talk to. <3
mythadopts-icon.png
@Goldenwolfmidna

"It's alright Urmeron, it's just a Chimera." I try to stay clam but deep down I'm freaking out a bit. I take a couple steps back, hoping Urmeron will follow suit. I turn to the chimera, "Are you hungry? I have some food you can have if you'd like."

No problem at all, it sounds like things were rough and I hope they get better for you soon!
@Goldenwolfmidna

"It's alright Urmeron, it's just a Chimera." I try to stay clam but deep down I'm freaking out a bit. I take a couple steps back, hoping Urmeron will follow suit. I turn to the chimera, "Are you hungry? I have some food you can have if you'd like."

No problem at all, it sounds like things were rough and I hope they get better for you soon!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Nanook8 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747607956488585217/751742867583533106/9hatch.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747607956488585217/751742880879607859/10hatch.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747607956488585217/751742893068386405/11hatch.png[/img] The three kids, and I'll get the peryton up in a second ----- [i]The chimera twists its goat head toward you at the offer of food and approaches you, sniffing at you. Urmeron still seems wary, but he stays by you. [/i] ----- @BlueAmmolite
@Nanook8

9hatch.png
10hatch.png
11hatch.png
The three kids, and I'll get the peryton up in a second
The chimera twists its goat head toward you at the offer of food and approaches you, sniffing at you. Urmeron still seems wary, but he stays by you.

@BlueAmmolite
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna

Thank you!! You're awesome!! Especially 10 looks so pretty!!
@Goldenwolfmidna

Thank you!! You're awesome!! Especially 10 looks so pretty!!
mythadopts-icon.png
[columns] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/747607956488585217/751829072480436284/12small.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]Name:[/b] ??? [b]Species:[/b] Peryton | Wispwillow [b]Sex:[/b] Male [b]ID:[/b] #8 [b]Owner: [/b] @Nanook8 [b]Mutation:[/b] Dryad | Causes wood-like stripes and texture[/columns] Congrats! You have another peryton with the Dryad mutation. ----- sidenote: Life's getting pretty hectic, I'm going to temp close down the shop for any new orders until I feel I can manage it better
12small.png Name: ???
Species: Peryton | Wispwillow
Sex: Male
ID: #8
Owner: @Nanook8
Mutation: Dryad | Causes wood-like stripes and texture

Congrats! You have another peryton with the Dryad mutation.

sidenote: Life's getting pretty hectic, I'm going to temp close down the shop for any new orders until I feel I can manage it better
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna Ooh!! He's gorgeous!! What happened to #8 tho? I thought the Peryton would be #8

And, I understand. Take care yeh. Please let me know when you open up again. <3
@Goldenwolfmidna Ooh!! He's gorgeous!! What happened to #8 tho? I thought the Peryton would be #8

And, I understand. Take care yeh. Please let me know when you open up again. <3
mythadopts-icon.png
oh wait-
i did a dumb he should be #8 uh
one sec ill get the image fixed-
oh wait-
i did a dumb he should be #8 uh
one sec ill get the image fixed-
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
okay fixed that @nanook8
okay fixed that @nanook8
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
@Goldenwolfmidna I will name him Firefly.
He's adorable
@Goldenwolfmidna I will name him Firefly.
He's adorable
mythadopts-icon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8