Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82
@Phenri that’s totally fine! It’ll be worth the wait :D
@Phenri that’s totally fine! It’ll be worth the wait :D
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
[center][i][size=2][color=#B5AFD1]@Phenri SO I just realized I never got back to you, ugh, rip, I'ma go ahead and list everything here just so I don't forget again. Also please let me know if this color is hard to read, trying it out, I may need to go a darker shade... [size=4][b]I want to sponsor![/b][/size] [color=black][b]Item:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] Base [item=Corona Sempervivum][item=Succulent Spears] Secondary/or/Addons [item=Flowering Cactus][item=Indigo Mimosa][item=Madame Snapdragon] [color=black][b]Look:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] So what I'm envisioning it the succulents are around the bottom of the bottle like a ring? Or you could say that it's nestled in a batch of succulents? Brain am tired so wording is most likely not great right now. And I was also thinking that the secondary/addon ones I have listed are either growing along the succulents or are more towards the next of the bottle? Bottom line, flower/plant hell but cute? I'm sorry if this is worded badly. [color=black][b]Colours:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] Two or maybe even three? THAT'S a hard one since hello plants make things odd. [color=black][b]Username:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] Evet [color=black][b]Bottle Base:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] A or F [color=black] [b]Accessory:[/b] [color=#B5AFD1]The one I'm sponsoring. [color=black][b]Colours:[/b][color=#B5AFD1] Since obviously the accessory isn't done yet, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29668159]I'ma just link the dragon for now[/url], if you want to pick colors based off that you can, or I can list them after the accessory is done! OH if it's a lot for the item, I'm willing to throw more money for the sponsor since thinking on it, may be a lot''. ... I think that's everything...
@Phenri

SO I just realized I never got back to you, ugh, rip, I'ma go ahead and list everything here just so I don't forget again. Also please let me know if this color is hard to read, trying it out, I may need to go a darker shade...

I want to sponsor!

Item:
Base
Corona Sempervivum Succulent Spears
Secondary/or/Addons
Flowering Cactus Indigo Mimosa Madame Snapdragon
Look: So what I'm envisioning it the succulents are around the bottom of the bottle like a ring? Or you could say that it's nestled in a batch of succulents? Brain am tired so wording is most likely not great right now. And I was also thinking that the secondary/addon ones I have listed are either growing along the succulents or are more towards the next of the bottle? Bottom line, flower/plant hell but cute? I'm sorry if this is worded badly.

Colours: Two or maybe even three? THAT'S a hard one since hello plants make things odd.

Username: Evet
Bottle Base: A or F
Accessory: The one I'm sponsoring.
Colours: Since obviously the accessory isn't done yet, I'ma just link the dragon for now, if you want to pick colors based off that you can, or I can list them after the accessory is done!

OH if it's a lot for the item, I'm willing to throw more money for the sponsor since thinking on it, may be a lot''. ... I think that's everything...
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
[size=2]@Phenri[/size] [b]Username:[/b] Kenwayling [b]Bottle Base:[/b] Bottle C [b]Accessory:[/b] Forgotten poet's tools [b]Colour:[/b] ( Beige for the bottle, Crimson for the liquid, Black for the feather and ink bottle) [i]The inspiration behind my bottle is the Templar Order from Assassin's Creed! if you got any ideas to do with my bottle and inspiration behind it, let me know![/i] [size=5] I WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR AN ACCESSORY![/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1168.png[/img] Forgotten poet's tools [b]Look: [/b]Ink bottle maybe next to the potion bottle. (If your ok with it, maybe a page of parchment paper underneath the potion bottle?) [b]Colours: [/b]Most likely two, one for the quill feather and one for the ink. (maybe one for the parchment if your ok with doing the parchment) Sent gems over
@Phenri
Username: Kenwayling
Bottle Base: Bottle C
Accessory: Forgotten poet's tools
Colour: ( Beige for the bottle, Crimson for the liquid, Black for the feather and ink bottle)

The inspiration behind my bottle is the Templar Order from Assassin's Creed! if you got any ideas to do with my bottle and inspiration behind it, let me know!

I WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR AN ACCESSORY!

1168.png

Forgotten poet's tools

Look: Ink bottle maybe next to the potion bottle. (If your ok with it, maybe a page of parchment paper underneath the potion bottle?)
Colours: Most likely two, one for the quill feather and one for the ink. (maybe one for the parchment if your ok with doing the parchment)

Sent gems over
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
@Phenri
Username: CalliopeVale
Bottle Base: E
Accessory: Wax Seal
Colour: Wine for the bottle, Sapphire for the liquid, Chocolate for the seal.

I'll send the Crossroads now.
@Phenri
Username: CalliopeVale
Bottle Base: E
Accessory: Wax Seal
Colour: Wine for the bottle, Sapphire for the liquid, Chocolate for the seal.

I'll send the Crossroads now.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@Phenri
Username: Gwynnevsda
Bottle Base: Bottle D
Accessory: heart charm
Colour: Indigo bottle, blush liquid, chocolate heart charm

Sending CR now!
@Phenri
Username: Gwynnevsda
Bottle Base: Bottle D
Accessory: heart charm
Colour: Indigo bottle, blush liquid, chocolate heart charm

Sending CR now!
raccoon_raccqn.png

21 | she/he/they | +0FR
my profile dragon
Heya, sorry about the delay in getting to everyones orders! I was out during the weekend to a friends wedding and uni just hit me in the face like a concrete brick when I got home haha Enough about my weekend though, here are your orders! Please do let me know if you want any colours adjusted and thank you so much for buying <3 @CalliopeVale [img]https://i.imgur.com/iB4Ko0Q.png[/img] @Gwynnevaera [img]https://i.imgur.com/WIRYMmE.png[/img] @riverpaw67 [img]https://i.imgur.com/TxaSd2h.png[/img] ----- And the sponsors! @Evet I think I can do succulents without much trouble, but mixing two "kinds"(??) of flowers, might be a bit much, especially when considering how to colour it - I also fear it could get really messy :'3 But! If you want it, I can for sure try to make a sort of bed of succulents or possibly have one of them blooming for each bottle? That would still give a more flower-y look? @TemplarKenway98 Inkwell + quill is perfectly fine and I can absolutely do that! I'll try to fit the parchment in, but it might get a little hard with perspective, because if it's supposed to be laying "on the ground" below the bottle, it might just get very.. flat XD
Heya, sorry about the delay in getting to everyones orders!
I was out during the weekend to a friends wedding and uni just hit me in the face like a concrete brick when I got home haha

Enough about my weekend though, here are your orders! Please do let me know if you want any colours adjusted and thank you so much for buying <3

@CalliopeVale
iB4Ko0Q.png

@Gwynnevaera
WIRYMmE.png

@riverpaw67
TxaSd2h.png

And the sponsors!

@Evet
I think I can do succulents without much trouble, but mixing two "kinds"(??) of flowers, might be a bit much, especially when considering how to colour it - I also fear it could get really messy :'3
But! If you want it, I can for sure try to make a sort of bed of succulents or possibly have one of them blooming for each bottle? That would still give a more flower-y look?

@TemplarKenway98
Inkwell + quill is perfectly fine and I can absolutely do that! I'll try to fit the parchment in, but it might get a little hard with perspective, because if it's supposed to be laying "on the ground" below the bottle, it might just get very.. flat XD
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Oooh I love it! Wonderful job again :D
Oooh I love it! Wonderful job again :D
eq6zQ9M.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Phenri
Username: Hiii
Bottle Base: Bottle E
Accessory: Magic
Colour: Bottle: pale yellow, Liquid: Golden-ish color, Accessory: lighter yellow shade than liquid + paler shade of yellow/white than bottle
@Phenri
Username: Hiii
Bottle Base: Bottle E
Accessory: Magic
Colour: Bottle: pale yellow, Liquid: Golden-ish color, Accessory: lighter yellow shade than liquid + paler shade of yellow/white than bottle
1HKauy9.png
@Phenri sorry the reply is late, been a bit busy. I really cant wait to see how the new accessory looks as well as my bottle in general!
@Phenri sorry the reply is late, been a bit busy. I really cant wait to see how the new accessory looks as well as my bottle in general!
xeDKNxe.pngaQc8eUA.pngssriUZ9.png
@Hiii
Heya, thank you so much for the order, unfortunately, I only use colours from the FR colourwheel at the moment, so if you could edit your order or just let me know in another post, that would be great ^^
@Hiii
Heya, thank you so much for the order, unfortunately, I only use colours from the FR colourwheel at the moment, so if you could edit your order or just let me know in another post, that would be great ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82