Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Realistic Spiral, SD + Imp!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@oOShiningMoonOo :D here's your piece! Thanks for your understanding haha [img]https://i.imgur.com/k3IEldS.png[/img]
@oOShiningMoonOo :D here's your piece! Thanks for your understanding haha

k3IEldS.png
adopt_shop_tag.png
Oh my- I love your style, the eyes of your spirals are simply bewitching! And then the details of the skin are so clean, impossible to resist~[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Do you agree to make this little darling? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40523827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=121&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=202f5e023548722d4b7643579ce24d6057e0c52c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] (He currently doesn't have Dark Sclera eyes, but I intend to change, which is why the image is a scry!) So, if I'm not mistaken, the "Skink" and "Runes" genes, as well as the eyes, are already sponsored? If so, can I pay in gems please? :3
Oh my-
I love your style, the eyes of your spirals are simply bewitching! And then the details of the skin are so clean, impossible to resist~

Do you agree to make this little darling?
dragon?age=0&body=121&bodygene=15&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=75&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=202f5e023548722d4b7643579ce24d6057e0c52c&dummyext=prev.png
(He currently doesn't have Dark Sclera eyes, but I intend to change, which is why the image is a scry!)

So, if I'm not mistaken, the "Skink" and "Runes" genes, as well as the eyes, are already sponsored?
If so, can I pay in gems please? :3
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
@Nemosia glad to hear you're interested! Let me know what I can do for you :D
@Nemosia glad to hear you're interested! Let me know what I can do for you :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
That's it, I've edited my message c:
That's it, I've edited my message c:
ty Red! she’s lovely!!
ty Red! she’s lovely!!
bHeX9bv.png
y2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.png
Hello! Your spirals are amazing! Would you be interested in this spiral (no apparel)? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73372915][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733730/73372915_350.png[/img][/url] I don't think the accent hits her face but let me know if I need to send a scry without accent :D Though if you find a way to incorporate the accent (not sure how as it's mostly "background" moon and wispy clouds) would definitely pay whatever extra I needed to!
Hello! Your spirals are amazing! Would you be interested in this spiral (no apparel)?
73372915_350.png

I don't think the accent hits her face but let me know if I need to send a scry without accent :D Though if you find a way to incorporate the accent (not sure how as it's mostly "background" moon and wispy clouds) would definitely pay whatever extra I needed to!
@Nemoisia you're all good! Skink and Runes are both covered, so it should be just 300g :D

Send me a one-way CR and I'll accept it after I've sent you your headshot!
@Nemoisia you're all good! Skink and Runes are both covered, so it should be just 300g :D

Send me a one-way CR and I'll accept it after I've sent you your headshot!
adopt_shop_tag.png
@DobhranLiath I'd love to!

I don't know that I can do anything to bring the accent in, though - you're probably best off taking the adopt without the border (I'll give you a fully transparent version) and superimposing it on a picture of a moon and clouds. I also hurt my dominant hand today so I really can't draw any new detailing in at all ;-; I can look through the skins I've already done and see if there's anything in there though.

If you could send me a one-way CR with either 300g or 300kt, or any combo of the two that adds up to 300, I'll accept it once your headshot is finished :D
@DobhranLiath I'd love to!

I don't know that I can do anything to bring the accent in, though - you're probably best off taking the adopt without the border (I'll give you a fully transparent version) and superimposing it on a picture of a moon and clouds. I also hurt my dominant hand today so I really can't draw any new detailing in at all ;-; I can look through the skins I've already done and see if there's anything in there though.

If you could send me a one-way CR with either 300g or 300kt, or any combo of the two that adds up to 300, I'll accept it once your headshot is finished :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
Payment sent, thank you in advance~[emoji=aether star size=1]
Payment sent, thank you in advance~
@TheRedDragon13 Oh hecks! Yea, please don't worry about it or spend any time on that. Goodness, I hope your hand is doing okay (like, just generally and not just for the shop >_<).

Sending CR but if you mine doesn't want to be worked on or anything til you are better please don't worry about it. Hope recovery is quick and easy!!!
@TheRedDragon13 Oh hecks! Yea, please don't worry about it or spend any time on that. Goodness, I hope your hand is doing okay (like, just generally and not just for the shop >_<).

Sending CR but if you mine doesn't want to be worked on or anything til you are better please don't worry about it. Hope recovery is quick and easy!!!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37