Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Realistic Spiral, SD + Imp!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Vinyamar @Liirah got you both! :D
@Vinyamar @Liirah got you both! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
@Dragongirl00100 @AutumnNiche @Lyulein @Levona @Darkmoonbreeder @RealityMask @withoutwords @piercingeyes @jayquills @dragonpals @RileythePlagueDr @kingpib @Rabbit3 @AxiAqui @suawansan @Casteller @Vinyamar

I'm opening slots back up on a limited basis! What this means for you guys is, essentially, that I'm not doing un-sponsored genes and I'm not doing apparel for the moment.

On the apparel front, this doesn't actually mean that I will not add any apparel. If I have apparel drawn for the base, I'm happy to add it to your piece as well. However, I have never actually categorized which apparel pieces I've drawn, and I don't know the names for a lot of them, so I'm not going to either.
Ultimately this means that if you want an apparel piece, and it's been drawn in any other finished pieces, you're more than welcome to show a link to that piece and ask for it on your own. I can recolor apparel just fine, too- it's just the shading and lines.

I do intend to fully reopen at some point, but RL has to come first and there's still a lot of stuff going on right now haha.
I hope this works for some of you! Also happy Greenskeeper! :D
@Dragongirl00100 @AutumnNiche @Lyulein @Levona @Darkmoonbreeder @RealityMask @withoutwords @piercingeyes @jayquills @dragonpals @RileythePlagueDr @kingpib @Rabbit3 @AxiAqui @suawansan @Casteller @Vinyamar

I'm opening slots back up on a limited basis! What this means for you guys is, essentially, that I'm not doing un-sponsored genes and I'm not doing apparel for the moment.

On the apparel front, this doesn't actually mean that I will not add any apparel. If I have apparel drawn for the base, I'm happy to add it to your piece as well. However, I have never actually categorized which apparel pieces I've drawn, and I don't know the names for a lot of them, so I'm not going to either.
Ultimately this means that if you want an apparel piece, and it's been drawn in any other finished pieces, you're more than welcome to show a link to that piece and ask for it on your own. I can recolor apparel just fine, too- it's just the shading and lines.

I do intend to fully reopen at some point, but RL has to come first and there's still a lot of stuff going on right now haha.
I hope this works for some of you! Also happy Greenskeeper! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
Well, I didn't have to wait long :D

I'd like a Spiral portrait of this scry, please:
dream dragon
Well, I didn't have to wait long :D

I'd like a Spiral portrait of this scry, please:
dream dragon
@Vinyamar I've got your piece done for you! As soon as you've sent over payment (300g/kt) I'll send that to you :D
@Vinyamar I've got your piece done for you! As soon as you've sent over payment (300g/kt) I'll send that to you :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
@Vinyamar here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/i3l5B2c.png[/img]
@Vinyamar here you go!

i3l5B2c.png
adopt_shop_tag.png
@TheRedDragon13 Hello! I'm unsure of wether this is open right now or not but I'd like to buy one for Vortex! And of course with that sponsor water primal for spirals [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483928655362392076/853226705312808990/dragon.png[/img]
@TheRedDragon13 Hello! I'm unsure of wether this is open right now or not but I'd like to buy one for Vortex! And of course with that sponsor water primal for spirals
dragon.png
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
Wait. My brain forgot you arent doing unsponsored genes rn. Dw about my request. Sorry for the ping and have a good day!
Wait. My brain forgot you arent doing unsponsored genes rn. Dw about my request. Sorry for the ping and have a good day!
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
@Locallitporeon if you want, I'm more than happy to draw her for you with regular eyes instead, and you're more than welcome to edit it yourself to give it water primal eyes; but also I can give you a ping when I open up sponsored genes again and you're more than welcome to wait too haha.

I hope you're having a good day as well! :D
@Locallitporeon if you want, I'm more than happy to draw her for you with regular eyes instead, and you're more than welcome to edit it yourself to give it water primal eyes; but also I can give you a ping when I open up sponsored genes again and you're more than welcome to wait too haha.

I hope you're having a good day as well! :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
Hello! could I get 2 slots for these spirals? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64158991][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641590/64158991_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66721761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667218/66721761_350.png[/img][/url] Althalos has fade gene, not sure if it's simple enough to be done? I would be happy to pay the extra 100g to sponsor the gene :3 if not, just Shadra is fine!
Hello! could I get 2 slots for these spirals?

64158991_350.png

66721761_350.png
Althalos has fade gene, not sure if it's simple enough to be done? I would be happy to pay the extra 100g to sponsor the gene :3 if not, just Shadra is fine!
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Closetcreep

Sure can! I actually didn't realize that fade wasn't done yet; I'm not super into the idea of being like "yeah i can do this one gene but not the others" but, as you said, it's significantly more simple than pretty much any of the other ones.

For the two of them with the sponsored gene, that should come out to 400g/kt. :D
@Closetcreep

Sure can! I actually didn't realize that fade wasn't done yet; I'm not super into the idea of being like "yeah i can do this one gene but not the others" but, as you said, it's significantly more simple than pretty much any of the other ones.

For the two of them with the sponsored gene, that should come out to 400g/kt. :D
adopt_shop_tag.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37