Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Akki's Signature Shoppe <3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40
Please add me to your pinglist c:
Please add me to your pinglist c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@CatchyEarwyrm19 @nebulova @fling @Joule @HalllCYON @Cyrce @Luunai Absolutely I'll add you all, and thanks so much for the interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@CatchyEarwyrm19 @nebulova @fling @Joule @HalllCYON @Cyrce @Luunai
Absolutely I'll add you all, and thanks so much for the interest!
23637107_DGH9LygDi08auFf.png
Eeee thanks a ton for your orders! Can't wait to get started, I've added you all to my list. I'm currently working on commission right now, but I'll get back to these this week.

@Xenokiin Absolutely adore your egyptian themed dragon aaa SO pretty!
I think I will have time to do this pearlcatcher base yes! I will likely reserve this part of your order for last in this batch, so I can focus properly on it. :D

@Wolfdance These gaolers are stellar <3 I'm so excited to get to make these colours and patterns! Fluuuufffyy ~

@Kolob Oooo Very shiny! I love these solid colour looks, super catchy to look at ~ I am excited to get to do more imperials too <3
Eeee thanks a ton for your orders! Can't wait to get started, I've added you all to my list. I'm currently working on commission right now, but I'll get back to these this week.

@Xenokiin Absolutely adore your egyptian themed dragon aaa SO pretty!
I think I will have time to do this pearlcatcher base yes! I will likely reserve this part of your order for last in this batch, so I can focus properly on it. :D

@Wolfdance These gaolers are stellar <3 I'm so excited to get to make these colours and patterns! Fluuuufffyy ~

@Kolob Oooo Very shiny! I love these solid colour looks, super catchy to look at ~ I am excited to get to do more imperials too <3
Quick question for anyone who happens to read or is subbed, how effective or useful are Self-Editable pinglists? Do you like them, hate them, indifferent?
Quick question for anyone who happens to read or is subbed, how effective or useful are Self-Editable pinglists? Do you like them, hate them, indifferent?
@AkkhinaDragon Hey doll! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to write up some back story for him. I know the art will help to motivate me. ;) Oh yes please! Take all the time you want. I always feel a little bad asking for a new base. I definitely do not want to overwhelm you. <3 Was I right that the total will be 2K gems?

I have never used a self-editable pinglist (like adding myself), but from what I've seen from floating around the boards, it seems like people still ignore them even when an artist has one. I have no objection to them though. ;)

Random question, do you have any dragons that you're wanting to get art of in the future? >.> We can pm if you prefer.
@AkkhinaDragon Hey doll! Thank you so much! I cannot wait to write up some back story for him. I know the art will help to motivate me. ;) Oh yes please! Take all the time you want. I always feel a little bad asking for a new base. I definitely do not want to overwhelm you. <3 Was I right that the total will be 2K gems?

I have never used a self-editable pinglist (like adding myself), but from what I've seen from floating around the boards, it seems like people still ignore them even when an artist has one. I have no objection to them though. ;)

Random question, do you have any dragons that you're wanting to get art of in the future? >.> We can pm if you prefer.
4RG2VpU.png
@AkkhinaDragon, please general pinglist me
@AkkhinaDragon, please general pinglist me
gMnWfUA.gif
FR+10\RUS\Female

My wishlist
please add me to the new breeds pinglist!!
please add me to the new breeds pinglist!!
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
Your art is seriously lovely! I would love to be added to the general pingslist please! :D
Your art is seriously lovely! I would love to be added to the general pingslist please! :D
mlNVeHM.jpg
may i be on the pinglist please? :)
may i be on the pinglist please? :)
lant.gif xxxxxx kQ9Lmpz.png xxxxxx lant.gif
I'd love to be on the pinglist for when u open back up
I'd love to be on the pinglist for when u open back up
just a little lad
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40