Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84
@Shisa
added!
@Shisa
added!
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun
another update. I'm now caught up with my doodle adopt shop and I've made the decision to stay closed here for a little longer. I don't plan on staying permanently closed, I just want a little bit more time off from here. in the mean time, I plan to work on the redraw for the tundra base!
another update. I'm now caught up with my doodle adopt shop and I've made the decision to stay closed here for a little longer. I don't plan on staying permanently closed, I just want a little bit more time off from here. in the mean time, I plan to work on the redraw for the tundra base!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun YEEHAW!! it's been a hot minute!! but!! the new tundra bases are done AND HOOOO BOY ARE THEY LOOKING GREAT!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446487101769515019/875844337777393694/tundra_m_new.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/446487101769515019/875844335378268240/tundra_f_new.png[/img] I've also revamped the thread a bit, edited my posts and a bunch of other stuff :] slots are still closed for now while I work on doing a few genes and apparel pieces for the new tundra bases. but then I'll finally be done my hiatus and open back up here!! I'm really happy with the improvement, especially since it's only been a little over a year since I drew the old ones! I'm really excited about these new bases and I hope y'all are too!

YEEHAW!! it's been a hot minute!! but!! the new tundra bases are done AND HOOOO BOY ARE THEY LOOKING GREAT!!
tundra_m_new.png
tundra_f_new.png

I've also revamped the thread a bit, edited my posts and a bunch of other stuff :] slots are still closed for now while I work on doing a few genes and apparel pieces for the new tundra bases. but then I'll finally be done my hiatus and open back up here!! I'm really happy with the improvement, especially since it's only been a little over a year since I drew the old ones! I'm really excited about these new bases and I hope y'all are too!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Aww, man are they ever ADORABLE!
Aww, man are they ever ADORABLE!
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
[emoji=tundra star size=2] [emoji=tundra star size=2] May I please be pinged for open slots?
May I please be pinged for open slots?
@SleepyPyromancer
yup you're added!! :D
@SleepyPyromancer
yup you're added!! :D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Could I be added to your general pinglist please :) these are super cute
Could I be added to your general pinglist please :) these are super cute
SpiritFeather.gif
@SpiritFeather
added!! :]
@SpiritFeather
added!! :]
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun @SpiritFeather

hi there! figured I should update y'all on what's going on. for those that follow my tumblr, you probably already know, but my main laptop is currently out for repairs :( so for the next 2-4 weeks, I won't have access to it. meaning, I won't be able to open up here for a while because I can't work on the new bases.
I still have another laptop, but it's much slower and I have to use a drawing tablet to draw, which I have found I am EXTREMELY rusty with. and the pressure sensitivity works much differently on it, so even if I can manage to get used to it again, there's just no way for the brushes I use to appear the same. meaning there would be inconsistencies if I tried to do genes/apparel.

I hope that it will be closer to the 2 week mark, rather than the 4 week mark, but obviously I have no control over how long it will take. on the upside, before I had to send my main laptop out for repairs, I was getting VERY close to finishing up the last few genes I wanted to redraw. so I should be able to open back up soon after getting it back!
@pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun @SpiritFeather

hi there! figured I should update y'all on what's going on. for those that follow my tumblr, you probably already know, but my main laptop is currently out for repairs :( so for the next 2-4 weeks, I won't have access to it. meaning, I won't be able to open up here for a while because I can't work on the new bases.
I still have another laptop, but it's much slower and I have to use a drawing tablet to draw, which I have found I am EXTREMELY rusty with. and the pressure sensitivity works much differently on it, so even if I can manage to get used to it again, there's just no way for the brushes I use to appear the same. meaning there would be inconsistencies if I tried to do genes/apparel.

I hope that it will be closer to the 2 week mark, rather than the 4 week mark, but obviously I have no control over how long it will take. on the upside, before I had to send my main laptop out for repairs, I was getting VERY close to finishing up the last few genes I wanted to redraw. so I should be able to open back up soon after getting it back!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Please add me to your ping list for when you're up and going again!!
Please add me to your ping list for when you're up and going again!!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 84