Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gremlin's adopts [USD/G/T; NEW WC PIXEL]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84
@Shisa
yeah, that should hopefully help. in that case, I'll skip to you and hopefully start work tomorrow! thank you so much for understanding :')
@Shisa
yeah, that should hopefully help. in that case, I'll skip to you and hopefully start work tomorrow! thank you so much for understanding :')
77830948p.png - GREMLIN/CASS
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Skins on adoptables have a reputation for burning artists out. They're extremely labor intensive. I'm happy to reduce your workload.
Skins on adoptables have a reputation for burning artists out. They're extremely labor intensive. I'm happy to reduce your workload.
@Shisa here's Harrow for you!! thank you so much for being patient with me ;; and I did manage to do a tiny bit of the accent, but if you want me to remove it, just let me know ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/SOi6nQe.png[/img]
@Shisa
here's Harrow for you!! thank you so much for being patient with me ;; and I did manage to do a tiny bit of the accent, but if you want me to remove it, just let me know ^^
SOi6nQe.png
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
Nope, that works! Thank you.
Nope, that works! Thank you.
@Shisa
you're very welcome!!
@Shisa
you're very welcome!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@AndleRandle I'm SO sorry this took so long :') but Phenomenon is finally done!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/YSQwyop.png[/img]
@AndleRandle
I'm SO sorry this took so long :') but Phenomenon is finally done!!
YSQwyop.png
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
It looks wonderful, thank you!
It looks wonderful, thank you!
9hqcHsy.pngnqJjxPC.pngeBpvxRS.pngCgGoUJQ.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.pngH2jRHgT.pngl3rzrTh.pngV9hvwjS.pngipvkeK1.pngQo61dTZ.pngM2Y3B0G.png

WKtl2lb.png |
@AndleRandle
you're welcome!! :'D
@AndleRandle
you're welcome!! :'D
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
@queenhelixxia I'm so sorry for the long wait :') but your adopt is finally done!! I did a version with and without the texture, so just use whichever you like better! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/SjDYQ5I.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aLrcq5x.png[/img] @pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun hi there! just an update for y'all. for right now, slots will be staying closed until I also catch up on adopts from my doodle adopt shop :') after that, I may or may not open back up here, but with even stricter rules on apparel and skins/accents, to make it easier on me. there is a possibility that I may decide to take a hiatus from this shop and focus on my other shop for a while. if I decide to take a hiatus, during the break, I'll be working on redrawing the tundra base!!
@queenhelixxia
I'm so sorry for the long wait :') but your adopt is finally done!! I did a version with and without the texture, so just use whichever you like better! ^^
SjDYQ5I.png
aLrcq5x.png

@pheelthemoment @AnimalOddity @Theron @Limey @Winter0sun
hi there! just an update for y'all. for right now, slots will be staying closed until I also catch up on adopts from my doodle adopt shop :') after that, I may or may not open back up here, but with even stricter rules on apparel and skins/accents, to make it easier on me.
there is a possibility that I may decide to take a hiatus from this shop and focus on my other shop for a while. if I decide to take a hiatus, during the break, I'll be working on redrawing the tundra base!!
» he/it
» certified tundra lover
» chronically fatigued
» FR +3

---
----
» fr tumblr
» doodle adopt shop
» general adopt shop
» wishlist

----
spectre%20man.png
I would love to be pinged for slots if/when you do reopen.
I would love to be pinged for slots if/when you do reopen.
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 84