Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *NEW VIELS* Astr0s Pixel Dergs! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112
@Astr0fish Was looking to get an adopt done, but was curious about my lad's outfit! Your rules mention there only being one apparel per part of the body, so I was curious if this was too overstuffing in the chest/neck area since the undershirt is plain and white? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=63520145&skin=0&apparel=35542,371,12905,33701&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Astr0fish

Was looking to get an adopt done, but was curious about my lad's outfit! Your rules mention there only being one apparel per part of the body, so I was curious if this was too overstuffing in the chest/neck area since the undershirt is plain and white?

dragon?did=63520145&skin=0&apparel=35542,371,12905,33701&xt=dressing.png
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Astr0fish Could I bother you to make my dragon? It is 100kt, right? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=174&auth=b0fbaee13be4c829a95369cb75c27f5910cdf674&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Astr0fish

Could I bother you to make my dragon?
It is 100kt, right?

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=24&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=174&auth=b0fbaee13be4c829a95369cb75c27f5910cdf674&dummyext=prev.png
BnSOTCe.pngXgUSVnT.png0BV9psg.pngonxvVRq.png
W0KmE8n.png4Qkxmbq.pngGFHiEoW.pngCpwxLkk.png
@Astr0fish Hi!!! I lovelovelove the look of these pixels and I was wondering if I could commission you to do my guy Orion? With apparel would be great! (apparel pieces are Raven Sylvan Dress, Ebony Filigree Wing Guard, and Bloodstone Roundhorn) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52904921&skin=0&apparel=15715,9448,23022&xt=dressing.png[/img] Here's the Him without apparel! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52904921&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I'd like to pay in gems, but uhh quick question, is it an added 100 gems with Each Added Apparel Piece, or does the extra 100 gems cover everything?
@Astr0fish

Hi!!! I lovelovelove the look of these pixels and I was wondering if I could commission you to do my guy Orion? With apparel would be great! (apparel pieces are Raven Sylvan Dress, Ebony Filigree Wing Guard, and Bloodstone Roundhorn)

dragon?did=52904921&skin=0&apparel=15715,9448,23022&xt=dressing.png

Here's the Him without apparel!

dragon?did=52904921&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I'd like to pay in gems, but uhh quick question, is it an added 100 gems with Each Added Apparel Piece, or does the extra 100 gems cover everything?
tumblr_njgstdvszo1qd0s8ko8_100.png
@TheBlueOne @VoidQueenSat @Samurott12345 @Qmorega @RevanDawnstar @classicjules @Arkeyr79 @stopboorider @BrandonFlowers @DiademDracon @Skadiv @Amerila @Zecroran @AkaneChaan @Netherlands @LithoLab @Xafurus @AnOkGuy @BlueLionMane Hello everyone! Im doing a mass ping because responding to all of you would take a large amount of pages and it'd be easier to combine them all. I can draw all of your dergs! It'll take around a month to get to each of them because I still have a lot of dergs to draw from beforehand AND I can usually only get 2 dergs done per day (depends on the complexity of course). I responded to each of your questions/comments below! Use Control F to find your username or scroll down to see your individualized messages. ---- QUESTIONS: @TheBlueOne - Yes, facet is not sponsored atm! It'd be an extra 100kt/g if you want to sponsor it. Both dragons together would be 500kt/g @VoidQueenSat - It'll just be 100kt/g! @Samurott12345 - I can absolutely add the Sanguine Plumage to your order. In all it will be 200kt/g. @Qmorega - I can totally draw her! It'll be 100kt/g. @RevanDawnstar - Revan this kindness is illegal it'll be 300 kt/g @classicjules - You're all good! ^^ Your kiddos together will be 300kt/g with mothmans apparel. @Arkeyr79 - Hello again! I can totally draw your kiddos. It'll be 500kt/g in all. @stopboorider - [s]I actually might do viels cause they're one of the only ancient breeds i actually like so stay tuned[/s] BUT I can totally draw your kiddo! In all it'll only be 100 kt/g. @BrandonFlowers - YO this dude looks SO cool. I can totally draw em! It'll be 300kt/g @DiademDracon - It's all cool that you cant put in images! Im assuming the derg you want me to draw is this derg? They look the same as the scry. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62063170 It'll be 100kt/g! @Punstersupreme - Unfortunately I do not do art trades with adopts. Thanks for the interest though! @Skadiv - OOO spooky lad! I can totally draw em! It'll be 200kt/g. @Amerila - Thank you for sponsoring Hex! It'll be 400kt/g in all. I appreciate you sending the crossroads, but I usually don't accept crossroads until Im around halfway done drawing your derg! This is so I'm 100% sure I got to them and you don't get your derg far later than you should. However, I can still draw them ^^ @Zecroran - [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] fineeeeeeeeee ill draw your deeeeeeeeerg zeeeeeeeeeec it'll be 200kt/ggggggggggg @AkaneChaan - SUPER pretty derg! I can totally draw em. It'll be 200kt/g @Netherlands - Pretty kiddo! It'll be 200kt/g with apparel. @LithoLab - YOO I love these colors! It's totally cool with the apparel like that. I put that rule in place just so I didn't have an obscene amount of apparel in one spot to the point that it becomes hard to draw. Your derg, however, does not seem like it has that problem. Your derg in all will be 200kt/g. @Xafurus - Yesss we love starry dragons! Your coatl will be 100kt/g @AnOkGuy - I can totally draw Orion for ya! It'll be 200kt/g. The one extra 100kt/g added covers all apparel that you can add to your derg! @BlueLionMane - I know you DMed me but Im responding to you here! I can totally draw Vodorist. It'll be 200kt/g with the apparel.
@TheBlueOne @VoidQueenSat @Samurott12345 @Qmorega @RevanDawnstar @classicjules @Arkeyr79 @stopboorider @BrandonFlowers @DiademDracon @Skadiv @Amerila @Zecroran @AkaneChaan @Netherlands @LithoLab @Xafurus @AnOkGuy @BlueLionMane

Hello everyone! Im doing a mass ping because responding to all of you would take a large amount of pages and it'd be easier to combine them all. I can draw all of your dergs! It'll take around a month to get to each of them because I still have a lot of dergs to draw from beforehand AND I can usually only get 2 dergs done per day (depends on the complexity of course).

I responded to each of your questions/comments below! Use Control F to find your username or scroll down to see your individualized messages.

----
QUESTIONS:

@TheBlueOne - Yes, facet is not sponsored atm! It'd be an extra 100kt/g if you want to sponsor it. Both dragons together would be 500kt/g

@VoidQueenSat - It'll just be 100kt/g!

@Samurott12345 - I can absolutely add the Sanguine Plumage to your order. In all it will be 200kt/g.

@Qmorega - I can totally draw her! It'll be 100kt/g.

@RevanDawnstar - Revan this kindness is illegal
it'll be 300 kt/g

@classicjules - You're all good! ^^ Your kiddos together will be 300kt/g with mothmans apparel.

@Arkeyr79 - Hello again! I can totally draw your kiddos. It'll be 500kt/g in all.

@stopboorider - I actually might do viels cause they're one of the only ancient breeds i actually like so stay tuned BUT I can totally draw your kiddo! In all it'll only be 100 kt/g.

@BrandonFlowers - YO this dude looks SO cool. I can totally draw em! It'll be 300kt/g

@DiademDracon - It's all cool that you cant put in images! Im assuming the derg you want me to draw is this derg? They look the same as the scry. https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62063170
It'll be 100kt/g!

@Punstersupreme - Unfortunately I do not do art trades with adopts. Thanks for the interest though!

@Skadiv - OOO spooky lad! I can totally draw em! It'll be 200kt/g.

@Amerila - Thank you for sponsoring Hex! It'll be 400kt/g in all. I appreciate you sending the crossroads, but I usually don't accept crossroads until Im around halfway done drawing your derg! This is so I'm 100% sure I got to them and you don't get your derg far later than you should. However, I can still draw them ^^

@Zecroran - fineeeeeeeeee ill draw your deeeeeeeeerg zeeeeeeeeeec it'll be 200kt/ggggggggggg

@AkaneChaan - SUPER pretty derg! I can totally draw em. It'll be 200kt/g

@Netherlands - Pretty kiddo! It'll be 200kt/g with apparel.

@LithoLab - YOO I love these colors! It's totally cool with the apparel like that. I put that rule in place just so I didn't have an obscene amount of apparel in one spot to the point that it becomes hard to draw. Your derg, however, does not seem like it has that problem. Your derg in all will be 200kt/g.

@Xafurus - Yesss we love starry dragons! Your coatl will be 100kt/g

@AnOkGuy - I can totally draw Orion for ya! It'll be 200kt/g. The one extra 100kt/g added covers all apparel that you can add to your derg!

@BlueLionMane - I know you DMed me but Im responding to you here! I can totally draw Vodorist. It'll be 200kt/g with the apparel.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish Great to hear! I'd love to place that order then! Wait/time won't be a problem 88>
@Astr0fish Great to hear! I'd love to place that order then! Wait/time won't be a problem 88>
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@Astr0fish BIG MOOD!! DID NOT CARE ABOUT ANCIENT BREEDS BEFORE. VERY CARE ABOUT VEILS!! HOW DARE
Anyways, if you get around to veils would love to get pinged, will try to remember to check in myself tho also,

The wait is no problem, I shall send treasure your way ouo!!
@Astr0fish BIG MOOD!! DID NOT CARE ABOUT ANCIENT BREEDS BEFORE. VERY CARE ABOUT VEILS!! HOW DARE
Anyways, if you get around to veils would love to get pinged, will try to remember to check in myself tho also,

The wait is no problem, I shall send treasure your way ouo!!
O5imYij.pngVXKHHDA.png
@Astr0fish

Nice! I'll send you the payment <3
@Astr0fish

Nice! I'll send you the payment <3
@Astr0fish

Hell yeah thank you! I'll set up a crossroads for the payment!!!
@Astr0fish

Hell yeah thank you! I'll set up a crossroads for the payment!!!
@TheBlueOne @VoidQueenSat @Samurott12345 @Qmorega @RevanDawnstar @classicjules @Arkeyr79 @stopboorider @BrandonFlowers @DiademDracon @Skadiv @Amerila @Zecroran @AkaneChaan @Netherlands @LithoLab @Xafurus @AnOkGuy @BlueLionMane

Sorry for the second mass ping! I usually do not ask for the payment until Im halfway done with your derg just due to the pixels taking a long time to get to. If you have already sent a crossroads with me and want me to decline the crossroads so you don't have the order sitting there for around a month, please feel free to tell me. It's totally ok if you are fine with the crossroads being there for a while, however, I personally do not prefer it.

Sorry for the second mass ping! I usually do not ask for the payment until Im halfway done with your derg just due to the pixels taking a long time to get to. If you have already sent a crossroads with me and want me to decline the crossroads so you don't have the order sitting there for around a month, please feel free to tell me. It's totally ok if you are fine with the crossroads being there for a while, however, I personally do not prefer it.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish

Ah ok!!! Sorry fdjkhghb, please lemme know when I can put the crossroads back up!!/lh
@Astr0fish

Ah ok!!! Sorry fdjkhghb, please lemme know when I can put the crossroads back up!!/lh
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 111 112