Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *NEW VIELS* Astr0s Pixel Dergs! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 112
@Astr0fish
Okay, 400g sounds good with the apparel!
@Astr0fish
Okay, 400g sounds good with the apparel!
x0dMTPw.png
[columns]@Astr0fish Hello, I'd like to purchase an imperial pixel dragon! I'd like for it to be Vermilion (shown right), who is tiger/basic/basic (rust/blood/violet), and has one apparel item (black highnoon hank). I think looking at your prices, this'd total at 200 gems? Thank you in advance![nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/865091][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8651/865091_350.png[/img][/url][/columns]
@Astr0fish

Hello, I'd like to purchase an imperial pixel dragon! I'd like for it to be Vermilion (shown right), who is tiger/basic/basic (rust/blood/violet), and has one apparel item (black highnoon hank).

I think looking at your prices, this'd total at 200 gems? Thank you in advance!
865091_350.png

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

@IceFang100 I can totally draw your kiddo! It'll be 200 gems like you said. It'll take a couple days to draw your kiddo just based on time constraints. I usually ping you to send over the gems when Im around halfway done with your pixel if that's alright [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@IceFang100
I can totally draw your kiddo! It'll be 200 gems like you said.
It'll take a couple days to draw your kiddo just based on time constraints. I usually ping you to send over the gems when Im around halfway done with your pixel if that's alright
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Astr0fish
Alright, that'll work just fine! That payment arrangement is a good set-up, just let me know when to send it (as you've said).
@Astr0fish
Alright, that'll work just fine! That payment arrangement is a good set-up, just let me know when to send it (as you've said).

*Ice / Icefang
*Any pronouns
*Please ping me

bQaB5zW.png

*Main fandragon tab
*Sales tab
*Icon dragon

@Astr0fish Hello! If there's still a slot open I'd love to take it :> Could I get this baby? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60686251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606863/60686251_350.png[/img][/url] I'd like it without any apparel - that'll come to 100kt/g, right?
@Astr0fish Hello! If there's still a slot open I'd love to take it :>

Could I get this baby?
60686251_350.png

I'd like it without any apparel - that'll come to 100kt/g, right?
@kawoofy Yes that would! Sure can do! Super pretty Coatl [emoji=guardian star size=1] It'll take a couple days to draw your derg due to some irl time constraints. I usually ping you when Im around halfway done with your pixel to send over the 100kt/g, if that's alright!
@kawoofy
Yes that would! Sure can do! Super pretty Coatl
It'll take a couple days to draw your derg due to some irl time constraints. I usually ping you when Im around halfway done with your pixel to send over the 100kt/g, if that's alright!
@Astr0fish Thank you! And yes, that's fine :) Also don't worry about the wait, I really don't mind!
@Astr0fish Thank you! And yes, that's fine :) Also don't worry about the wait, I really don't mind!
@Astr0fish Sorry about the delay! I was trying to avoid buying gems because a friend of mine said they were going to buy an old festival apparel piece off me for 460g and then never did so I've been waiting on it to sell in the AH, but honestly I don't think it's going to sell at this point, so I'll just buy them and send you the 400g!
@Astr0fish Sorry about the delay! I was trying to avoid buying gems because a friend of mine said they were going to buy an old festival apparel piece off me for 460g and then never did so I've been waiting on it to sell in the AH, but honestly I don't think it's going to sell at this point, so I'll just buy them and send you the 400g!
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@LastDreadPirate Here you go! The wait is all ok... your kiddo is so pretty and was a blast to draw. I hope you like it and I hope I gave their skin justice! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xNTpuIS.png[/img] If you have anything you want me to change please feel free to let me know!
@LastDreadPirate
Here you go! The wait is all ok... your kiddo is so pretty and was a blast to draw. I hope you like it and I hope I gave their skin justice!
xNTpuIS.png
If you have anything you want me to change please feel free to let me know!
@Astr0fish thank you so much!!!! it's perfect!!! :D
@Astr0fish thank you so much!!!! it's perfect!!! :D
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 112