Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Foxables Adopts
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72
@assiduendo
May I be added to the pinglist?
@assiduendo
May I be added to the pinglist?
primrose-mith.png
Rose
FR +0
She/her
2bVu58N.png Untitled32-20200630113009.png
@assiduendo Would you add me to the pinglist, please?
@assiduendo Would you add me to the pinglist, please?
acecatcher.png
@assiduendo Can i be added to the pinglist?
@assiduendo Can i be added to the pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
[center]Hello and good evening, everyone! We are once again open for the week! We've got two new foxes for you, so make sure to stop by and try your hand at getting them![/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/vLASaL9.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Florian [/b]- Flower Fox - [i]common, 25% chance[/i] Florian, an elusive and secretive fox, can only be found after the summer solstice. It it said that she took root and sprouted when a single beam of light pierced through the dark mist of The Tangled Wood. Stranger still, creatures swear that flowers bloom in the wake of her paw prints. Whether you believe it or not, should you chance upon her, you can't help but become tangled up in her blooming personality and radiant smile.[/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/JYscXOS.png[/img][nextcol] [b]Marlowe [/b]- Sea Creature - [i]uncommon, 15% chance[/i] Marlowe’s origins are a mystery. Some say they’re simply an average fox that enjoys time in the sun. Others claim they are a creature of the depths of the Sea of a Thousand Currents merely disguised as a fox. Whichever is the case, one thing is for sure. Marlowe loves to spend their days on the beach! Stop by for a visit some time. They’re always happy to share their umbrella and a sunny spot on the sands. [/columns] [center]Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online![/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hugPrjmBFRWG8jBcA1mH0dt_ijx_3ADjAO4wEokcVho/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url][/center] [center]With the release of the new foxes, our compendium sheet has been updated again. Don't forget to make yourself a new copy to get the updated sheet! [/center] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16LgYbLvH-iDkjIKZS8ObDX7yuCj4ozLPbELaQlCJq4E/edit?usp=sharing]Compendium Sheet[/url][/center] [center]-The pinglist is the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen-[/center] [size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] @Zillua @GrinningFox @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @Gryphonlady @Cyriusli @RobinNightngale @Valla @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @erevainsgirl @skittlebow @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @MegaAbsols @Tserin @Katsuji @Puggles @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @squidragon @Melova @danijust @Spacebrigade @Emberglo @Pufferheart @LeRawrs @tigressRising @SandBoa @jbapple @Holographic @FinnFantastic @KCatonica @Kelpoyo @genderquest @SonyaAxel @EndertheTurtle @Coward @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @betty @Sansavii @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Marmotin @HollowBay @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @FusionBoltzGX @Aryrin @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hello and good evening, everyone! We are once again open for the week! We've got two new foxes for you, so make sure to stop by and try your hand at getting them!

vLASaL9.png
Florian - Flower Fox - common, 25% chance
Florian, an elusive and secretive fox, can only be found after the summer solstice. It it said that she took root and sprouted when a single beam of light pierced through the dark mist of The Tangled Wood. Stranger still, creatures swear that flowers bloom in the wake of her paw prints. Whether you believe it or not, should you chance upon her, you can't help but become tangled up in her blooming personality and radiant smile.
JYscXOS.png
Marlowe - Sea Creature - uncommon, 15% chance
Marlowe’s origins are a mystery. Some say they’re simply an average fox that enjoys time in the sun. Others claim they are a creature of the depths of the Sea of a Thousand Currents merely disguised as a fox. Whichever is the case, one thing is for sure. Marlowe loves to spend their days on the beach! Stop by for a visit some time. They’re always happy to share their umbrella and a sunny spot on the sands.

Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online!

With the release of the new foxes, our compendium sheet has been updated again. Don't forget to make yourself a new copy to get the updated sheet!

-The pinglist is the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen-
@Zillua @GrinningFox @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @Gryphonlady @Cyriusli @RobinNightngale @Valla @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @erevainsgirl @skittlebow @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @MegaAbsols @Tserin @Katsuji @Puggles @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @squidragon @Melova @danijust @Spacebrigade @Emberglo @Pufferheart @LeRawrs @tigressRising @SandBoa @jbapple @Holographic @FinnFantastic @KCatonica @Kelpoyo @genderquest @SonyaAxel @EndertheTurtle @Coward @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @betty @Sansavii @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Marmotin @HollowBay @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @FusionBoltzGX @Aryrin @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou
widepeepo
florian is baby
florian is baby
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I would like to lure Foxables!
Username: lunarScale
User ID: 519909
Number Buying: 4
Sent to: Jaspernoir (all attendants are offline for the night, but Jaspernoir said queuing is ok. So I'm going to date my order as being from today (the 26th) so I can still send in an order tomorrow.
Username: lunarScale
User ID: 519909
Sent to: Jaspernoir (all attendants are offline for the night, but Jaspernoir said queuing is ok. So I'm going to date my order as being from today (the 26th) so I can still send in an order tomorrow.
demisexual-hearts.png eVePoiw.gifF7794255-4279-4-C5-A-8883-0-E7-D9-C0-DC375.png feather_badge_v1_small.png
@assiduendo

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :)
@assiduendo

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :)
7d96ebw.gif
@lunarScale
Don't worry! You'll still be able to send in an order tomorrow. We record orders by the date they were sent in (on the PM timestamp), so as long as you send to an attendant daily, you should be good. Thank you for your patience!

@Arianethel
Added!
@lunarScale
Don't worry! You'll still be able to send in an order tomorrow. We record orders by the date they were sent in (on the PM timestamp), so as long as you send to an attendant daily, you should be good. Thank you for your patience!

@Arianethel
Added!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
Username: WICKEDisgood818
User ID: 532102
Sent to: Jaspernoir

Can I also be added to the pinglist?
Username: WICKEDisgood818
User ID: 532102
Sent to: Jaspernoir

Can I also be added to the pinglist?
Q8J5IQb.pngBWuj5Z9.png
@WICKEDisgood818
Please only send your order in a PM! Orders sent on the thread will be ignored.

Also added you to the pinglist!
@WICKEDisgood818
Please only send your order in a PM! Orders sent on the thread will be ignored.

Also added you to the pinglist!
hwxM86P.png FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
(open to all!)
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72