Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Snarling Beasts Adopts [OPEN]
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 210 211
Adopt type (breed):Spiral Payment type: tresure Eye type: Shadow Unusual Lighting style: dark Flame Y/N: yes please! Dragon BBCode / scry:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66977379][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669774/66977379_350.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: I filled out form, 5% off right? please include Magister Rings (aperal) [i]*I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE SO MUCH ITS SO ICONIC AND I WILL BUY MORE LATER ID LOVE TO DO AN ART TRADE OR SOMETHING WILL GO STALK UR SOCIALS LATER![/i]
Adopt type (breed):Spiral
Payment type: tresure
Eye type: Shadow Unusual
Lighting style: dark
Flame Y/N: yes please!
Dragon BBCode / scry:66977379_350.png
Extra notes: I filled out form, 5% off right?
please include Magister Rings (aperal)

*I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE SO MUCH ITS SO ICONIC AND I WILL BUY MORE LATER ID LOVE TO DO AN ART TRADE OR SOMETHING WILL GO STALK UR SOCIALS LATER!
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Would it be possible for me to get the following dragons please? Thank you. Adopt type (breed): obelisk Payment type: gems Eye type: common Lighting style: flat Flame Y/N: Can she have several flames please? Dragon BBCode / scry: [outfit=2268743] Extra notes: please add sakura bracelet Adopt type (breed): obelisk Payment type: gems Eye type: common Lighting style: light Flame Y/N: yes please, maybe burgandy-wine color and blue to go with his eyes? Dragon BBCode / scry: [outfit=2268721] Extra notes: Please can you add the saddle? Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw Payment type: gems Eye type: common Lighting style: flat Flame Y/N: no Dragon BBCode / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64362224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643623/64362224_350.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: can you please do the axolotl accent, and some candles? Adopt type (breed): Snapper Payment type: gems Eye type: common Lighting style: flat Flame Y/N: no Dragon BBCode / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76220942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762210/76220942_350.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: Please do her accent
Would it be possible for me to get the following dragons please?
Thank you.

Adopt type (breed): obelisk
Payment type: gems
Eye type: common
Lighting style: flat
Flame Y/N: Can she have several flames please?
Dragon BBCode / scry:
SnowPrincess

Extra notes: please add sakura bracelet

Adopt type (breed): obelisk
Lighting style: light
Flame Y/N: yes please, maybe burgandy-wine color and blue to go with his eyes?
Dragon BBCode / scry:
Irama1

Extra notes: Please can you add the saddle?

Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw
Flame Y/N: no
Dragon BBCode / scry: 64362224_350.png
Extra notes: can you please do the axolotl accent, and some candles?

Adopt type (breed): Snapper
Flame Y/N: no
Dragon BBCode / scry: 76220942_350.png
Extra notes: Please do her accent
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
Apologies for the delayed response everyone! I was asleep, but back now to get everything sorted c:
I did only have 1 slot left when I went to bed but for the first run in like, 25 years I can make an exception and add a few extra slots hahaha :D

Added everyone to the slot list, so you can all send payment whenever convenient c:

@Hazelgem

Oooh what a pretty noodle! Love how the soft yellows on the apparel match so well with them!!
The eyes will be no problemo B) And making them feathery should also be doable for sure!
Everything included and with the 5% off your total would come out to 427 g! :D

@ARandoPerso

A spooky boy! His familiar matches him absolutely perfectly!! love it!
Can definitely give him the shadow aura, but since the seaspray coat is worth 450 feel free to pick another apparel piece extra c: I'll definitely accept the coat though!

@FumblingNarwhal

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS AGH!
Prince is so cute ;^; so nice to see he found a good home aa! Love to see rescue dragons c:
5% off is right! So your total'd come out to 356 kt :D

@DragonsMom

Ooooh big order!! :D Very excited!
All the apparel and the accents will be no problemo at all!
Irama's apparel matches so well, that's such a cool design! And the snapper is honestly just adorable, I love that accent so much!!
Your total'd come out to 1675 g ^^

Alright!! Heading off to work now, so I'll reply to any questions or such when I'm on break :D Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Apologies for the delayed response everyone! I was asleep, but back now to get everything sorted c:
I did only have 1 slot left when I went to bed but for the first run in like, 25 years I can make an exception and add a few extra slots hahaha :D

Added everyone to the slot list, so you can all send payment whenever convenient c:

@Hazelgem

Oooh what a pretty noodle! Love how the soft yellows on the apparel match so well with them!!
The eyes will be no problemo B) And making them feathery should also be doable for sure!
Everything included and with the 5% off your total would come out to 427 g! :D

@ARandoPerso

A spooky boy! His familiar matches him absolutely perfectly!! love it!
Can definitely give him the shadow aura, but since the seaspray coat is worth 450 feel free to pick another apparel piece extra c: I'll definitely accept the coat though!

@FumblingNarwhal

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS AGH!
Prince is so cute ;^; so nice to see he found a good home aa! Love to see rescue dragons c:
5% off is right! So your total'd come out to 356 kt :D

@DragonsMom

Ooooh big order!! :D Very excited!
All the apparel and the accents will be no problemo at all!
Irama's apparel matches so well, that's such a cool design! And the snapper is honestly just adorable, I love that accent so much!!
Your total'd come out to 1675 g ^^

Alright!! Heading off to work now, so I'll reply to any questions or such when I'm on break :D Have a wonderful day, everyone!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
Wanted to say thanks for taking the addition to my order! I sent payment, let me know if you have any issues with it and I’ll get it sorted. But it looks good from my end!
Wanted to say thanks for taking the addition to my order! I sent payment, let me know if you have any issues with it and I’ll get it sorted. But it looks good from my end!
taOZQ9c.png
@Zytorian

I'm super excited to see my spooky boy in your style! is the gloom willow guide ok? If not can he have the hood?
@Zytorian

I'm super excited to see my spooky boy in your style! is the gloom willow guide ok? If not can he have the hood?
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
Money has been sent.
I realized that I could have 5 dragons for my order. If it's okay, can I add this one for the 5th?
If it's too late, I understand.

Adopt type (breed): snapper
Flame Y/N: yes please
Dragon BBCode / scry:
BoiJack

Extra notes: Can you please add the light charm with just a little bit of the plague charm peeking out like in the scry? I can pay for both.

Thank you so much and I am very excited!!!
Money has been sent.
I realized that I could have 5 dragons for my order. If it's okay, can I add this one for the 5th?
If it's too late, I understand.

Adopt type (breed): snapper
Flame Y/N: yes please
Dragon BBCode / scry:
BoiJack

Extra notes: Can you please add the light charm with just a little bit of the plague charm peeking out like in the scry? I can pay for both.

Thank you so much and I am very excited!!!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@Lapse

No worries at all! I appreciate the order a ton! c: Got the money safe and sound, thank you! :D

@ARandoPerso

The gloom willow guide is no problemo! c: Will add it to my notes right away!
@Lapse

No worries at all! I appreciate the order a ton! c: Got the money safe and sound, thank you! :D

@ARandoPerso

The gloom willow guide is no problemo! c: Will add it to my notes right away!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@DragonsMom

Thank you so much for sending it so quickly and the tip ;^; it's super appreciated!!
You can definitely add this snip snap, not a problem at all! :D Cerulean wasp has to be one of if not my absolute favourite combination, the pink and blue is just so gorgeous!!! :O
No need to pay for both when it's a mix! No worries! I'll just charge for 1 apparel piece ^^ So that'd be 375 g!

I'll add this fella to my notes right away so I won't forget, no rush on the payment at all!! c:
@DragonsMom

Thank you so much for sending it so quickly and the tip ;^; it's super appreciated!!
You can definitely add this snip snap, not a problem at all! :D Cerulean wasp has to be one of if not my absolute favourite combination, the pink and blue is just so gorgeous!!! :O
No need to pay for both when it's a mix! No worries! I'll just charge for 1 apparel piece ^^ So that'd be 375 g!

I'll add this fella to my notes right away so I won't forget, no rush on the payment at all!! c:
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
[quote name="Sharanay" date="2023-06-20 08:29:35" ] So here we go! @Bakenekodesu I've got a small surprise for You right here. Since Zytorian agreed I wanna buy You an adopt for one of Your kids (Your choice). Please post filled form Adopt type (breed): Payment type: [b]GEMS[/b] Eye type: Lighting style: Flame Y/N: Dragon BBCode / scry: Extra notes: and don't worry about cash [emoji=banescale winking size=2] [/quote] @Sharanay Oh my... I was in Italy for a summer school the last days and super busy, I didn't see your ping until now, I'm so sorry (will answer your message as well, as soon as I can look straight again) QwQ Thank you so much for this not really small "small" surprise! ♥ Feel hugged ♥ I'm thinking about Anubis because he would look amazing with this grin on his face! ♥ Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw Payment type: [b]GEMS[/b] Eye type: Light Faceted Lighting style: Flat Flame Y/N: Yes Dragon BBCode / scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42958166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/429582/42958166_350.png[/img][/url] Extra notes: Would love to keep the Egyptian Style (doesn't have to have the jackal face but the golden-turquoise jewelry would be amazing!)
Sharanay wrote on 2023-06-20 08:29:35:
So here we go!

@Bakenekodesu I've got a small surprise for You right here.
Since Zytorian agreed I wanna buy You an adopt for one of Your kids (Your choice).

Please post filled form
Adopt type (breed):
Payment type: GEMS
Eye type:
Lighting style:
Flame Y/N:
Dragon BBCode / scry:
Extra notes:

and don't worry about cash

@Sharanay
Oh my... I was in Italy for a summer school the last days and super busy, I didn't see your ping until now, I'm so sorry (will answer your message as well, as soon as I can look straight again) QwQ Thank you so much for this not really small "small" surprise! ♥ Feel hugged ♥

I'm thinking about Anubis because he would look amazing with this grin on his face! ♥

Adopt type (breed): Wildclaw
Payment type: GEMS
Eye type: Light Faceted
Lighting style: Flat
Flame Y/N: Yes
Dragon BBCode / scry: 42958166_350.png
Extra notes: Would love to keep the Egyptian Style (doesn't have to have the jackal face but the golden-turquoise jewelry would be amazing!)
@Bakenekodesu

Oooh man he is so cool!! I think I'd be able to work the jackal face into it even, plus the jewelry of course c:
The total would be 425 G! :D @Sharanay pinging you for that! ^^

@Bakenekodesu

Oooh man he is so cool!! I think I'd be able to work the jackal face into it even, plus the jewelry of course c:
The total would be 425 G! :D @Sharanay pinging you for that! ^^

oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 210 211