Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Fake Couriers + Dustcarve recolors!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38
Baby courier dragons... They're pocket sized messengers!
Baby courier dragons... They're pocket sized messengers!
- She/her pronouns, pings are okay!
- Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Bio Templates
- Potions and Spells
- Pinderlocke, a cross between a Pinkerlocke and a Fodderlocke!
Ohhhh I love them!!
Ohhhh I love them!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42724218][img]https://i.imgur.com/FCvr28K.gif[/img][/url][/center]
FCvr28K.gif
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
I love Redacted!!! What about a courier that is weirdly in love with them and think it's handsome/beautiful?
I love Redacted!!! What about a courier that is weirdly in love with them and think it's handsome/beautiful?
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
@Lunarduo [spoiler]Ah, that [i]would [/i]be a good self-insert for most of my pinglist, wouldn't it? ;)[/spoiler] In all seriousness, I love your suggestion, and I've added it to the list. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Lunarduo

Ah, that would be a good self-insert for most of my pinglist, wouldn't it? ;)

In all seriousness, I love your suggestion, and I've added it to the list.

[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-03-29 10:08:53" ] Lunarduo: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60434548]Abel[/url], courier that is weirdly in love with Redacted and thinks it's handsome/beautiful [/quote] Hold up.... Wha- ABLE?!?! Great, now Able will get even more famous...
Celeana wrote on 2020-03-29 10:08:53:
Lunarduo: Abel, courier that is weirdly in love with Redacted and thinks it's handsome/beautiful
Hold up.... Wha- ABLE?!?! Great, now Able will get even more famous...
@Lunarduo

Oops, I made a mistake writing it there. I remembered that you had already made a suggestion, so I was trying to properly credit you for both, but it definitely looked like I combined the ideas.

Although if you are fine with that lore, then I'll keep it? It might be kind of funny, actually
@Lunarduo

Oops, I made a mistake writing it there. I remembered that you had already made a suggestion, so I was trying to properly credit you for both, but it definitely looked like I combined the ideas.

Although if you are fine with that lore, then I'll keep it? It might be kind of funny, actually

Sure, you can keep Able as liking Redacted. It's also really funny because Able is arcane element, and we all know which deity brought back the shade lol
Sure, you can keep Able as liking Redacted. It's also really funny because Able is arcane element, and we all know which deity brought back the shade lol
@smeraldo
@smeraldo
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
Thank you for Galaxy, I love her. [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you for Galaxy, I love her.
SOuL3cu.gif
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead
WOWSHqu.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38