Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Username: HellsBlue
What store items would you like: Hmm Perhaps some change appearance items for things like types of stone cut, or species perhaps even color variation.
What prices would you deem fair: oof i just came back to the game so... I'm not too certain on what prices would be good however the 20- 100kT that everyone is posting seems very fair :)
And what do you think your stone will be like: Oh man, I have no idea lol. This is my first time doing one of these things. I'm excited to see what you come up with :)
@RingMaster

Also I would like to be put on a pinglist too, I know i can't get another so quick, but I really like seeing your art .3.
Username: HellsBlue
What store items would you like: Hmm Perhaps some change appearance items for things like types of stone cut, or species perhaps even color variation.
What prices would you deem fair: oof i just came back to the game so... I'm not too certain on what prices would be good however the 20- 100kT that everyone is posting seems very fair :)
And what do you think your stone will be like: Oh man, I have no idea lol. This is my first time doing one of these things. I'm excited to see what you come up with :)
@RingMaster

Also I would like to be put on a pinglist too, I know i can't get another so quick, but I really like seeing your art .3.
2TPexOe.png Pladge-29.png CROWN_OF_THE_SHADESLAYER_00.png R6Kwllg.png
@HellsBlue I like that stone changing idea, imma add it to the store! Also I think you are going to love obsidian! I know I do [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
@HellsBlue I like that stone changing idea, imma add it to the store! Also I think you are going to love obsidian! I know I do
pDgbTnF.png
@DragonWarrior333
@Squidily
@ILikeBroccoli
@RainbowVeins
@SilverRipple
@Altair
@HellsBlue

One new gem uP! Found an interesting one that gave me a cool idea
@DragonWarrior333
@Squidily
@ILikeBroccoli
@RainbowVeins
@SilverRipple
@Altair
@HellsBlue

One new gem uP! Found an interesting one that gave me a cool idea
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster so cool! Can I grab the chyrsobery?
@RingMaster so cool! Can I grab the chyrsobery?
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@SilverRipple of course!
@SilverRipple of course!
pDgbTnF.png
Boto (amazonite)-@CrierNightglori
Mystic topaz -@ILikeBroccoli
Obsidian -@HellsBlue
Gaspeite-@DragonWarrior333
Sphalerita-@Squidily
Sodalite-@Altair
Chrysoberyl-@SilverRipple

Hey guys quick update. My tablet has kicked the bucket. I'm trying to find a way to get it fixed and I do apologize immensely for the inconvenience. I hope to have it fixed within 3-4 weeks which I know is a long time. So what I can do is when it's up and running, let y'all see your base adopts, and then if you don't like it I can redo it and I will get started on a new base adopt and the mature adopt will be worked on and done a a bit faster. I still can't believe the darn tablet finally broke. As for my gem special adopt your adopt will of course be completed first as soon as I can get the tablet fixed. Curse it breaking during a pandemic. (Of all times )
Boto (amazonite)-@CrierNightglori
Mystic topaz -@ILikeBroccoli
Obsidian -@HellsBlue
Gaspeite-@DragonWarrior333
Sphalerita-@Squidily
Sodalite-@Altair
Chrysoberyl-@SilverRipple

Hey guys quick update. My tablet has kicked the bucket. I'm trying to find a way to get it fixed and I do apologize immensely for the inconvenience. I hope to have it fixed within 3-4 weeks which I know is a long time. So what I can do is when it's up and running, let y'all see your base adopts, and then if you don't like it I can redo it and I will get started on a new base adopt and the mature adopt will be worked on and done a a bit faster. I still can't believe the darn tablet finally broke. As for my gem special adopt your adopt will of course be completed first as soon as I can get the tablet fixed. Curse it breaking during a pandemic. (Of all times )
pDgbTnF.png
@
RingMaster Do you have an example of what an adult might look like? Just one? :) I'm really curious if I want to be on the pinglist or not ;)
@
RingMaster Do you have an example of what an adult might look like? Just one? :) I'm really curious if I want to be on the pinglist or not ;)
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
Totally understandable <3 @RingMaster I hope things get better for ya soon <3
Totally understandable <3 @RingMaster I hope things get better for ya soon <3
2TPexOe.png Pladge-29.png CROWN_OF_THE_SHADESLAYER_00.png R6Kwllg.png
Oh noes, that is horrible! I really hope it can get fixed soon for you! Don't worry about us, we can wait as long as you need!
Oh noes, that is horrible! I really hope it can get fixed soon for you! Don't worry about us, we can wait as long as you need!
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
@AliciaA I don't have access to any of my more current workings but here is a snippet of something I did a year ago that is and approximate of what an adult/final version of the adopts will look like minus the background. I had to dig through files on my PC to find this as most of my current work is still on my tablet. [img]http://imgur.com/a/PfoHb0B.png[/img] [url]http://imgur.com/a/PfoHb0B[/url]
@AliciaA
I don't have access to any of my more current workings but here is a snippet of something I did a year ago that is and approximate of what an adult/final version of the adopts will look like minus the background. I had to dig through files on my PC to find this as most of my current work is still on my tablet.
PfoHb0B.png
http://imgur.com/a/PfoHb0B
pDgbTnF.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13