Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@RingMaster I'd love to grab gaspiete!
@RingMaster I'd love to grab gaspiete!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@RingMaster
May I grab Saphalerita? (Sorry if that isn't how you spell it)
@RingMaster
May I grab Saphalerita? (Sorry if that isn't how you spell it)
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
Gaspeite-@DragonWarrior333
Sphalerita-@Squidily

I shall get started on drawing them!
Sphalerita-@Squidily

I shall get started on drawing them!
pDgbTnF.png
amazonite-@CrierNightglori
Mystic topaz -@ILikeBroccoli
Obsidian -@HellsBlue
Sphalerita-@Squidily

Alrighty owners I have a question for you! (Especially you first 3!). I’m considering making items to speed up refinement, and to possibly Allow you to influence characteristics of your gemstones! I’m going to do a a mini Survey to get your input! The little gift is I will pick one stone randomly to refine instantly to its infancy stage. At this stage you can pick a name for your spirit!
Quote:
Username:
What store items would you like:(Instant growth/change appearance, give me some ideas!)
What prices would you deem fair: just give a range! I will probably hold little contests to give out free store items so don’t fret!
And what do you think your stone will be like: just fun to see what you guys think will come from your stone!
amazonite-@CrierNightglori
Mystic topaz -@ILikeBroccoli
Obsidian -@HellsBlue
Sphalerita-@Squidily

Alrighty owners I have a question for you! (Especially you first 3!). I’m considering making items to speed up refinement, and to possibly Allow you to influence characteristics of your gemstones! I’m going to do a a mini Survey to get your input! The little gift is I will pick one stone randomly to refine instantly to its infancy stage. At this stage you can pick a name for your spirit!
Quote:
Username:
What store items would you like:(Instant growth/change appearance, give me some ideas!)
What prices would you deem fair: just give a range! I will probably hold little contests to give out free store items so don’t fret!
And what do you think your stone will be like: just fun to see what you guys think will come from your stone!
pDgbTnF.png
Username: Squidily
What store items would you like: possibly Instant growth, change appearance and maybe one to add traits/Markings (Like a birthmark of sorts?)
What prices would you deem fair:Uhh, I'm really bad at pricing things so please don't quote me on this but maybe around 20 gems/25-30K treasure?
And what do you think your stone will be like: A cute little girl of whom I will love.
Username: Squidily
What store items would you like: possibly Instant growth, change appearance and maybe one to add traits/Markings (Like a birthmark of sorts?)
What prices would you deem fair:Uhh, I'm really bad at pricing things so please don't quote me on this but maybe around 20 gems/25-30K treasure?
And what do you think your stone will be like: A cute little girl of whom I will love.
heyZH2H.png
9R2Unq1.png
mjtJ868.png
wh3Tiip.png
RtSltil.png
YMPbu9R.png

Welcome to the Forgotten Gale. Every dragon that joins the Gale forgets their past memories and gets new ones, how odd... Click the Lore button to learn more
uz2jkLP.png
@Ringmaster
did anyone grab Sodalite yet? :0 I would love to get them if ever!
@Ringmaster
did anyone grab Sodalite yet? :0 I would love to get them if ever!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair sodalite is still available for purchase as it’s a specialty gem [emoji=familiar heart size=1] but that means you get a sneak peak at the art before it’s done, and it grows a week faster for both stages [emoji=butterfly size=1]
@Altair sodalite is still available for purchase as it’s a specialty gem but that means you get a sneak peak at the art before it’s done, and it grows a week faster for both stages
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster
Ah I see! I just woke up and didn’t see the description, whoops xD I’d still love to get them, I have 200 gems haha xD
@RingMaster
Ah I see! I just woke up and didn’t see the description, whoops xD I’d still love to get them, I have 200 gems haha xD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair okay feel free to send the gems in a pm and I’ll update the information on the front page, and pm you a sneak preview of the concept I’m making for sodalite! Feel free to also participate in the survey while I update everything!
@Altair okay feel free to send the gems in a pm and I’ll update the information on the front page, and pm you a sneak preview of the concept I’m making for sodalite! Feel free to also participate in the survey while I update everything!
pDgbTnF.png
Username: CrierNightglori
What store items would you like: Speeding up refinement (called Potion of Growth), maybe giving them apparel-like items?
What prices would you deem fair: Like around 50-150kt, alternate price in gems, maybe?
And what do you think your stone will be like: I think Amazonite will be a short but slim girl with slightly messy, thick hair tied in a braid. I think she'll have a very outdoors-y look (jean shorts, loose shirt, boots, etc.), hence the amazon, like Amazon River, but I think she'd be pretty clean, too. Don't really know about the colors.
Username: CrierNightglori
What store items would you like: Speeding up refinement (called Potion of Growth), maybe giving them apparel-like items?
What prices would you deem fair: Like around 50-150kt, alternate price in gems, maybe?
And what do you think your stone will be like: I think Amazonite will be a short but slim girl with slightly messy, thick hair tied in a braid. I think she'll have a very outdoors-y look (jean shorts, loose shirt, boots, etc.), hence the amazon, like Amazon River, but I think she'd be pretty clean, too. Don't really know about the colors.
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13