Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c94a4a62fd471671544a7e2a8d59c07a/tumblr_inline_okmr3abAfu1rl9zw9_500.png[/img] [center][img]https://imgur.com/Qtiw8ji.png[/img] “Hello all and welcome to my small Rock shop. Here I give away and occasionally sell rocks and gems of a special nature. They come from my home, which if I went into too much detail about I’m sure it would bore you nice folks right out the shop! I am Marlon and these stones that I have are unique in nature, each one posses a small spirit inside it. To the normal eye they just look like your average rock or gem, nothing special, but with a little time, and some special tools, the spirits inside these stones can be brought out and interact with the world around them, some even gain the ability to merge and reproduce! Now in the next post you will learn more about these stones and how to get one yourself.” [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8cd14d5160ccf0db6df18e13702ec2e9/tumblr_inline_okmr855OoN1rl9zw9_500.png[/img]
tumblr_inline_okmr3abAfu1rl9zw9_500.png
Qtiw8ji.png
“Hello all and welcome to my small Rock shop. Here I give away and occasionally sell rocks and gems of a special nature. They come from my home, which if I went into too much detail about I’m sure it would bore you nice folks right out the shop! I am Marlon and these stones that I have are unique in nature, each one posses a small spirit inside it. To the normal eye they just look like your average rock or gem, nothing special, but with a little time, and some special tools, the spirits inside these stones can be brought out and interact with the world around them, some even gain the ability to merge and reproduce! Now in the next post you will learn more about these stones and how to get one yourself.”

tumblr_inline_okmr855OoN1rl9zw9_500.png
pDgbTnF.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/824f59ead1755d7cbe93881b0ae0e6ed/tumblr_inline_okmr7cpVik1rl9zw9_500.png[/img][/center] Stones are found all throughout the world that Marlon Claims to have come from, but as for where exactly that is, is mostly unknown. What we do know is that each stone goes through three phases of growth. The first phase is an infantile phase where the starting idea of the spirit is brought out and made known. It cant interact much with the world around it and is not very useful yet, but it shows some hinting as to what it will be as it continues to grow. The second stage of growth is reached when the spirit refines itself more and reaches a more teenage phase, at this phase they are able to interact with their owners and the world around them. Their form is almost complete and they tend to have random outbursts of energy that can sometimes cause trouble for the owners! The final stage is where the stone matures and the final form of the spirit is picked. At this stage many spirits can choose to breed and have complete control of their powers and often many take on humanistic forms, though some may stay more animalistic depending on the stone. No stones have reached maturity yet so not much is known about how they breed or how offspring are produced but only time will tell! Stage timeframe: Infant stage= generally 7-10 days Teenage stage-generally 10-15 days Mature stage= generally 10-20 days Note while these guys are free all rights still belong to me! Make sure to not claim them as your own! Free Gems available for adoption:[b] None![/b]
tumblr_inline_okmr7cpVik1rl9zw9_500.png

Stones are found all throughout the world that Marlon Claims to have come from, but as for where exactly that is, is mostly unknown. What we do know is that each stone goes through three phases of growth. The first phase is an infantile phase where the starting idea of the spirit is brought out and made known. It cant interact much with the world around it and is not very useful yet, but it shows some hinting as to what it will be as it continues to grow. The second stage of growth is reached when the spirit refines itself more and reaches a more teenage phase, at this phase they are able to interact with their owners and the world around them. Their form is almost complete and they tend to have random outbursts of energy that can sometimes cause trouble for the owners! The final stage is where the stone matures and the final form of the spirit is picked. At this stage many spirits can choose to breed and have complete control of their powers and often many take on humanistic forms, though some may stay more animalistic depending on the stone. No stones have reached maturity yet so not much is known about how they breed or how offspring are produced but only time will tell!

Stage timeframe:
Infant stage= generally 7-10 days
Teenage stage-generally 10-15 days
Mature stage= generally 10-20 days

Note while these guys are free all rights still belong to me! Make sure to not claim them as your own!

Free Gems available for adoption: None!
pDgbTnF.png
Gems owned:
Boto (amazonite)-CrierNightglori (teenager)
Mystic topaz -ILikeBroccoli (teenager)
Damascus (Obsidian) -HellsBlue (teenager)
Ordell (Gaspeite)-DragonWarrior333
Sphalerita-Squidily
Sodalite-Altair (teenager)
Chrysoberyl-SilverRipple
African Amethyst-Skarlette
Larimar-xLILM0NSTERx
Heliotrope-HellsBlue
Kunzite-FlapAscent
Malficent (Dendritic agate)-RingMaster (MATURE)
obsidian agate -Skarlette
Red Jasper- EpsiWire

Owner pinglist: (note do not abuse please!)
@ CrierNightglori
@ ILikeBroccoli
@ HellsBlue
@ DragonWarrior333
@ Squidily
@ Altair
@ SilverRipple
@ Skarlette
@ xLILM0NSTERx
@ FlapAscent
@ EpsiWire
Gems owned:
Boto (amazonite)-CrierNightglori (teenager)
Mystic topaz -ILikeBroccoli (teenager)
Damascus (Obsidian) -HellsBlue (teenager)
Ordell (Gaspeite)-DragonWarrior333
Sphalerita-Squidily
Sodalite-Altair (teenager)
Chrysoberyl-SilverRipple
African Amethyst-Skarlette
Larimar-xLILM0NSTERx
Heliotrope-HellsBlue
Kunzite-FlapAscent
Malficent (Dendritic agate)-RingMaster (MATURE)
obsidian agate -Skarlette
Red Jasper- EpsiWire

Owner pinglist: (note do not abuse please!)
@ CrierNightglori
@ ILikeBroccoli
@ HellsBlue
@ DragonWarrior333
@ Squidily
@ Altair
@ SilverRipple
@ Skarlette
@ xLILM0NSTERx
@ FlapAscent
@ EpsiWire
pDgbTnF.png
Growth list
Boto- MATURING
Mystic topaz- MATURING
Damascus- MATURING
Ordell- MATURING
Sphalerita- MATURING
Sodalight- MATURING
Chrysoberyl-MATURING
African Amethyst- MATURING
Lamirar-MATURING
Heliotrope- TEENAGER-5/17/20
Kunzite- TEENAGER 5/20/20
Obsidian agate- INFANT 5/21/20
Red Jasper- INFANT-5/24/20
Growth list
Boto- MATURING
Mystic topaz- MATURING
Damascus- MATURING
Ordell- MATURING
Sphalerita- MATURING
Sodalight- MATURING
Chrysoberyl-MATURING
African Amethyst- MATURING
Lamirar-MATURING
Heliotrope- TEENAGER-5/17/20
Kunzite- TEENAGER 5/20/20
Obsidian agate- INFANT 5/21/20
Red Jasper- INFANT-5/24/20
pDgbTnF.png
New adopts pinglist:
@DragonWarrior333
@Squidily
@ILikeBroccoli
@RainbowVeins
@SilverRipple
@Altair
@HellsBlue
@Skarlette
@FlapAscent
@xLILM0NSTERx
@Scholarr
New adopts pinglist:
@DragonWarrior333
@Squidily
@ILikeBroccoli
@RainbowVeins
@SilverRipple
@Altair
@HellsBlue
@Skarlette
@FlapAscent
@xLILM0NSTERx
@Scholarr
pDgbTnF.png
[center][b]Items store:[/b] closed[emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://imgur.com/FydfkdA.png[/img]
Items store: closed

FydfkdA.png
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster
*skids in*
hOld up
Could I steal Amazonite real quick??
@RingMaster
*skids in*
hOld up
Could I steal Amazonite real quick??
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@CrierNightglori of course you can have her! I'll add her to the growing list and get started on her!
@CrierNightglori of course you can have her! I'll add her to the growing list and get started on her!
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster thamks!
@RingMaster thamks!
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@RingMaster
This is a cool idea uwu, could I grab the Mystic Topaz
@RingMaster
This is a cool idea uwu, could I grab the Mystic Topaz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13