Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kiwi's Cuties | Open Gacha
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 465 466
Reminder; everyone who helped recieves x1 Prisma Bird! These will be banked along with your rolls! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679146557546823680/849458543384068106/prismaticbird1.png[/img] @kiwipen You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @Milkyteax You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Kawaii Chips. @Solarking You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @Twalio You managed to catch a common 1 Hedgehog Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/629878871432626177/hedgehogadorb1.png[/img] @Dragonstars You managed to catch a common 1 Cat Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/629883080848572447/catadorb1.png[/img] @Buckro You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Shards. @KronosDViolinist You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @sharpieshamilton You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @Sylvexi You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Shards. @marshsiren You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Shards. @Crim You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 4 Shards. @CoyoteFlowers You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Shards. @Keryth You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Shards. @Krazykitty00 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips. @RiotLizard You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Shards. @Hiame You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards. @kiwipen You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips. @winterprism You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Shards. @ducclord You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips. @Severynn You managed to catch a uncommon 2 Hedgehog Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/629878876926902304/hedgehogadorb3.png[/img] @NoviceArtz You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 4 Shards. @Yawmi Enjoy your new friend! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544813710477361152/821667142109626386/purgreenedge.png[/img] @Twalio You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 4 Shards. @Lydun You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards. @marshsiren You managed to catch a uncommon 1 Hedgehog Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/629878876926902304/hedgehogadorb3.png[/img] @ssmolbean You managed to catch a common 2 Hedgehog Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/621872793805651972/629878874620297216/hedgehogadorb2.png[/img] @Eschtaaa You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Shards. @sparks567 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @bananna150 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Kawaii Chips. @krazykitty00 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards. @TazmilyExile You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips. @Keryth You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards. @Solarking You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Shards. @Stormdragon21 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Shards. @Hiame You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips. @sharpieshamilton You managed to catch a uncommon 2 Horse Adorb [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/599891302888374272/670452702697881609/uncommon_hordorb_2.png[/img] @Scarheart99789 You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Shards. @Haruspexx You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 4 Shards. @Milkyteax You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards. @Sylvexi You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips. @CoyoteFlowers You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Kawaii Chips.
Reminder; everyone who helped recieves x1 Prisma Bird! These will be banked along with your rolls!
prismaticbird1.png

@kiwipen
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips.

@Milkyteax
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Kawaii Chips.

@Solarking
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Kawaii Chips.

@Twalio
You managed to catch a common 1 Hedgehog Adorb
hedgehogadorb1.png

@Dragonstars
You managed to catch a common 1 Cat Adorb
catadorb1.png

@Buckro
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Shards.

@KronosDViolinist

@sharpieshamilton

@Sylvexi

@marshsiren

@Crim
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 4 Shards.

@CoyoteFlowers

@Keryth
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 2 Shards.

@Krazykitty00
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips.

@RiotLizard

@Hiame
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 5 Shards.

@kiwipen
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 1 Kawaii Chips.

@winterprism

@ducclord

@Severynn
You managed to catch a uncommon 2 Hedgehog Adorb
hedgehogadorb3.png

@NoviceArtz

@Yawmi
Enjoy your new friend!
purgreenedge.png

@Twalio

@Lydun

@marshsiren
You managed to catch a uncommon 1 Hedgehog Adorb
hedgehogadorb3.png

@ssmolbean
You managed to catch a common 2 Hedgehog Adorb
hedgehogadorb2.png

@Eschtaaa
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Shards.

@sparks567

@bananna150
You didn't manage to catch anything, but you did manage to bring home 3 Kawaii Chips.

@krazykitty00

@TazmilyExile

@Keryth

@Solarking

@Stormdragon21

@Hiame

@sharpieshamilton
You managed to catch a uncommon 2 Horse Adorb
uncommon_hordorb_2.png

@Scarheart99789

@Haruspexx

@Milkyteax

@Sylvexi

@CoyoteFlowers
this2.png
Idk if this bea thing is a daily deal for the 3 days or if a person is supposed to post all 3 days to enter but just in case
(Also, info on shards?)

I'm helping Bea!
Username:
Account ID#:170080
Idk if this bea thing is a daily deal for the 3 days or if a person is supposed to post all 3 days to enter but just in case
(Also, info on shards?)

I'm helping Bea!
Username:
Account ID#:170080
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
I'm helping Bea!
Username: Lydun
Account ID#: 551136
I'm helping Bea!
Username: Lydun
Account ID#: 551136
BiXaltQ.gif
I'm helping Bea!

Username: sparks567
Account ID#: 39922
I'm helping Bea!

Username: sparks567
Account ID#: 39922
sparks567.gif cutie_pawstamp.png rose.png
@Severynn @Keryth [b] I want a breeding please![/b] username; RiotLizard cutie #1 id; 4619 [img]https://i.imgur.com/1IfuyzE.png[/img] cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 epic or higher traits; multiple wings cutie #2 id; n/a [img]https://i.imgur.com/gIpN3FU.png[/img] cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; max 2 kids, at least some sparkles on one of the kids, kids stay in parents colour range
@Severynn @Keryth
I want a breeding please!

username; RiotLizard
cutie #1 id; 4619 1IfuyzE.png
cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; multiple wings

cutie #2 id; n/a gIpN3FU.png
cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a
proof of permission to breed; n/a

special requests; max 2 kids, at least some sparkles on one of the kids, kids stay in parents colour range
Wt1TDu5.png
[quote name="RiotLizard" date="2021-06-02 23:07:06" ] @Severynn @.Keryth [b] I want a breeding please![/b] username; RiotLizard cutie #1 id; 4619 [img]https://i.imgur.com/1IfuyzE.png[/img] cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #1 epic or higher traits; multiple wings cutie #2 id; n/a [img]https://i.imgur.com/gIpN3FU.png[/img] cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me) cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a proof of permission to breed; n/a special requests; max 2 kids, at least some sparkles on one of the kids, kids stay in parents colour range [/quote] @RiotLizard That’s two kids! Rolls for Multiple Wings - 42 36 - does not pass Have fun!
RiotLizard wrote on 2021-06-02 23:07:06:
@Severynn @.Keryth
I want a breeding please!

username; RiotLizard
cutie #1 id; 4619 1IfuyzE.png
cutie #1 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #1 epic or higher traits; multiple wings

cutie #2 id; n/a gIpN3FU.png
cutie #2 owner; RiotLizard (me)
cutie #2 epic or higher traits; n/a
proof of permission to breed; n/a

special requests; max 2 kids, at least some sparkles on one of the kids, kids stay in parents colour range

@RiotLizard That’s two kids!
Rolls for Multiple Wings - 42 36 - does not pass
Have fun!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
I'm helping Bea!

Username: Hiame
Account ID#: 140575
I'm helping Bea!

Username: Hiame
Account ID#: 140575
I'm helping Bea!
Username: ducclord
Account ID#: 300743
I'm helping Bea!
Username: ducclord
Account ID#: 300743