Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | Masked Foxes | CLOSED PERMANANTLY |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Aw she's so pretty! I will name her Sunebi :)
Aw she's so pretty! I will name her Sunebi :)
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
Hey ^_^;;
Hey ^_^;;
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata

Sorry for the wait!

You look around the hut, making sure to be quiet as to not wake the sleeping pup. You find a small pile of both riches and simple things. This must be the pup's belongings.

A. Take the items
B. Wake the pup and ask if you can take some
C. Leave
@Tomata

Sorry for the wait!

You look around the hut, making sure to be quiet as to not wake the sleeping pup. You find a small pile of both riches and simple things. This must be the pup's belongings.

A. Take the items
B. Wake the pup and ask if you can take some
C. Leave
AH
I really don't wanna wake it up but I don't want to leave the pup all alone there...B.
I really don't wanna wake it up but I don't want to leave the pup all alone there...B.
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata

You wake the pup gently. It gets startled by your presence and backs up slightly. It's mask is starting to glow ominously.

A. Retreat slowly
B. Turn and take everything
C. Run
@Tomata

You wake the pup gently. It gets startled by your presence and backs up slightly. It's mask is starting to glow ominously.

A. Retreat slowly
B. Turn and take everything
C. Run
AH
A. Oh bbboy
A. Oh bbboy
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
@Tomata The pup approaches you slowly, it's mask's light slowly fading. It rubs against your legs, purring. [img]https://i.imgur.com/93Gkxcz.png[/img] Congrats, you got a masked fox pup! Gender: Female Mask: Skittish Bioluminescence Personality: Timid, Kind What would you like to name her?
@Tomata

The pup approaches you slowly, it's mask's light slowly fading. It rubs against your legs, purring.

93Gkxcz.png

Congrats, you got a masked fox pup!

Mask: Skittish Bioluminescence

Personality: Timid, Kind

What would you like to name her?
AH
I love her so much! I'd like to call her Lin!
I love her so much! I'd like to call her Lin!
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
One question, are we allowed to use these as OCs or sonas as long as we credit you for the design?
One question, are we allowed to use these as OCs or sonas as long as we credit you for the design?
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw

Yep!
@ShadowFoxclaw

Yep!
AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9