Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | Masked Foxes | CLOSED PERMANANTLY |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I explore marble wolf please.
Can I explore marble wolf please.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon

Sure! Just send the payment and i'll start the interactive!
@Rubygryphon

Sure! Just send the payment and i'll start the interactive!
AH
@Rubygryphon

You enter the maze, it's walls winding around in intricate tricks. After a while of venturing around, you decide to take a small rest. You sit down, the sun gently bathing your clothes in warmth. You look up at the sun, when suddenly a shadow-like figure bounds above your head and into another portion of the Marbewolf.

A. Find a way around to the portion of the maze
B. Ignore it
@Rubygryphon

You enter the maze, it's walls winding around in intricate tricks. After a while of venturing around, you decide to take a small rest. You sit down, the sun gently bathing your clothes in warmth. You look up at the sun, when suddenly a shadow-like figure bounds above your head and into another portion of the Marbewolf.

A. Find a way around to the portion of the maze
B. Ignore it
AH
ooh A pls!
ooh A pls!
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
@Starset

You enter the cave and look around. There are faintly glowing gems that weren't visible from outside dotting the rocky walls. You stare in awe at them before turning your attention back to the initial glow that brought you here. You chase after it, eventually getting close enough to make out that it's a masked fox! It stops and looks at you, waiting for your next move...

A. Approach it
B. Back off
@Starset

You enter the cave and look around. There are faintly glowing gems that weren't visible from outside dotting the rocky walls. You stare in awe at them before turning your attention back to the initial glow that brought you here. You chase after it, eventually getting close enough to make out that it's a masked fox! It stops and looks at you, waiting for your next move...

A. Approach it
B. Back off
AH
A again pls!! but like.. gently i don't wanna scare the fella ya feel? lol
A again pls!! but like.. gently i don't wanna scare the fella ya feel? lol
@Starset

The fox backs away a little bit as you approach it, but eventually comes to realize that you mean no harm. It lets you approach it, but still stays alert.

A. Hold out your hand and see what it does
B. Forcefully grab it by the mask
C. Give up and leave it alone
@Starset

The fox backs away a little bit as you approach it, but eventually comes to realize that you mean no harm. It lets you approach it, but still stays alert.

A. Hold out your hand and see what it does
B. Forcefully grab it by the mask
C. Give up and leave it alone
AH
A. i'm gonna hold out my hand! :0
A. i'm gonna hold out my hand! :0
@Starset It approaches you slowly, then stares at your hand for a moment. A few seconds later, it chooses to rest it's muzzle in your palm. Congrats, you have earned a Masked Fox! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xlhQPYY.png[/img] Gender: Male Mask: (Glowing) Wary Quartz Personality: Shy
@Starset

It approaches you slowly, then stares at your hand for a moment. A few seconds later, it chooses to rest it's muzzle in your palm.

Congrats, you have earned a Masked Fox!

xlhQPYY.png

Mask: (Glowing) Wary Quartz

Personality: Shy
AH
(really leaning into the role-play here, even just for my ordering if that's alright.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52687763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526878/52687763_350.png[/img] [/url] Looking at the maps available for purchase, Emerald decides on the Glassmarsh. Handing the seller 50kt, he begins on his journey.
(really leaning into the role-play here, even just for my ordering if that's alright.)

52687763_350.png

Looking at the maps available for purchase, Emerald decides on the Glassmarsh. Handing the seller 50kt, he begins on his journey.
1AL8WxD.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9