Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | | Masked Foxes | CLOSED PERMANANTLY |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MoonlightFae

(That's fine!)

After hours of following the map's twisting lines, you finally stumble upon the Glassmarsh, it's few tall, glass-strung trees dotting the area. You venture around for a while, before seeing a flash of fur delve into a deeper section of the marsh.

What does Emerald do now?

A. Go after it
B. Leave it be
@MoonlightFae

(That's fine!)

After hours of following the map's twisting lines, you finally stumble upon the Glassmarsh, it's few tall, glass-strung trees dotting the area. You venture around for a while, before seeing a flash of fur delve into a deeper section of the marsh.

What does Emerald do now?

A. Go after it
B. Leave it be
AH
@Oxyzee Emerald slinks after it, careful not to make too much noise.
@Oxyzee Emerald slinks after it, careful not to make too much noise.
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae

You wade through the water, trying your best to muffle the noise as much as possible. Suddenly, you plunge into the warm waters. There must have been a drop-down in front of you. Luckily, you came equipped with scuba gear just for this purpose. You spot the flash of fur swimming even deeper before disappearing in the murky waters.

A. Swim after where you last saw it.
B. Try and build a trap to lure it into
C. Turn around and leave it alone
@MoonlightFae

You wade through the water, trying your best to muffle the noise as much as possible. Suddenly, you plunge into the warm waters. There must have been a drop-down in front of you. Luckily, you came equipped with scuba gear just for this purpose. You spot the flash of fur swimming even deeper before disappearing in the murky waters.

A. Swim after where you last saw it.
B. Try and build a trap to lure it into
C. Turn around and leave it alone
AH
@Oxyzee
(B!) Emerald sets up a trap on the murky bottom, and places food by the entrance.
@Oxyzee
(B!) Emerald sets up a trap on the murky bottom, and places food by the entrance.
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae

After the trap is set-up, you move back and wait...

A few minutes later, the creature moves up to investigate the food. It senses there may be something fishy about this, but picks up the food anyways. The traps sets off, ensnaring the creature inside. The creature, a masked fox, flails hopelessly. It stares at you pleadingly to let it out.

A. Let the masked fox out
B. Keep it in the trap
@MoonlightFae

After the trap is set-up, you move back and wait...

A few minutes later, the creature moves up to investigate the food. It senses there may be something fishy about this, but picks up the food anyways. The traps sets off, ensnaring the creature inside. The creature, a masked fox, flails hopelessly. It stares at you pleadingly to let it out.

A. Let the masked fox out
B. Keep it in the trap
AH
@Oxyzee
Emerald, not meaning to scare it so badly, opens the trap, looking rather guilty.
@Oxyzee
Emerald, not meaning to scare it so badly, opens the trap, looking rather guilty.
1AL8WxD.jpg
@MoonlightFae The masked fox nuzzles up to you. Whether it is out of fear or gratitude for freeing it is unclear. Congrats, you caught a Masked fox! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NCWgjK0.png[/img] Gender: Female Mask: Glass Strings Personality: Frail, Soft What would you like to name her? @Starset Almost forgot to ask, what would you like to name him?
@MoonlightFae

The masked fox nuzzles up to you. Whether it is out of fear or gratitude for freeing it is unclear.

Congrats, you caught a Masked fox!

NCWgjK0.png

Mask: Glass Strings

Personality: Frail, Soft

What would you like to name her?

@Starset

Almost forgot to ask, what would you like to name him?
AH
@Oxyzee Emerald smiles at it and decides to name it "Shatter". They're going to be best friends! (I will be incorporating this into his lore)
@Oxyzee Emerald smiles at it and decides to name it "Shatter". They're going to be best friends! (I will be incorporating this into his lore)
1AL8WxD.jpg
i would like to name him denny :0

he's a darling and i love him, thank you!!
i would like to name him denny :0

he's a darling and i love him, thank you!!
Galford-Adopt.png940e0e2c5dc5c6df1a1d8b859b7faf98835ef23b.png
I'll do A
I'll do A
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9