Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | butter's soff gaoler heads (full)
1 2 3 4 5
@Fujo can you send the funds via PM please? Sorry for the inconvenience, that's how I organize them and I'd hate to lose/forget about smone's payment ><;;
@Fujo can you send the funds via PM please? Sorry for the inconvenience, that's how I organize them and I'd hate to lose/forget about smone's payment ><;;
UmEUsEc.gif
@SaltedButter No problem! I was sending out CRs atm so I did it automatically, i did read it in your rules, thats my bad again! I am so sorry about the inconveniences XD I am usually not this scatterbrained @.@
@SaltedButter No problem! I was sending out CRs atm so I did it automatically, i did read it in your rules, thats my bad again! I am so sorry about the inconveniences XD I am usually not this scatterbrained @.@
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo your adopts! I will also PM large versions to you. [img]https://i.imgur.com/W8PJeej.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RJx3k1D.png[/img]
@Fujo your adopts! I will also PM large versions to you.
W8PJeej.png
RJx3k1D.png
UmEUsEc.gif
@SaltedButter Ohhh they look grogeous!! Thank you! Can you add me to your pinglist wehn you have slots again?
@SaltedButter Ohhh they look grogeous!! Thank you! Can you add me to your pinglist wehn you have slots again?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo of course!! thank you so much ;w;
@Fujo of course!! thank you so much ;w;
UmEUsEc.gif
@SaltedButter Could I please be pinged once you open again please? ;v; I need like, three of these, they are so pretty!!
@SaltedButter Could I please be pinged once you open again please? ;v; I need like, three of these, they are so pretty!!
sorry guys, give me one more weekend! ><
sorry guys, give me one more weekend! ><
UmEUsEc.gif
@bunlux sorry for the delay! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Z8xkUq8.png[/img] Apologies to the rest of the queue as well. I'm hoping to pick up the speed after all the genes are sponsored :x
@bunlux sorry for the delay!
Z8xkUq8.png

Apologies to the rest of the queue as well. I'm hoping to pick up the speed after all the genes are sponsored :x
UmEUsEc.gif
@SaltedButter

OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CAME OUT BEAUTIFULLY And So Soft ..... TYSM AHH <33
@SaltedButter

OHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CAME OUT BEAUTIFULLY And So Soft ..... TYSM AHH <33
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
Hello! Sorry about being so slow with queues, I've been having a hectic week with a lot of social things going on with friends and family TwT Please give me another week or two! Sorry again and thank you for being patient <3
Hello! Sorry about being so slow with queues, I've been having a hectic week with a lot of social things going on with friends and family TwT Please give me another week or two! Sorry again and thank you for being patient <3
UmEUsEc.gif
1 2 3 4 5