Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Adopts Closed!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58
@Looshiana
That will be 40 g/kt (30 base+10 for flowerfall)
Send the CR and I'll get started when I can :3
@Looshiana
That will be 40 g/kt (30 base+10 for flowerfall)
Send the CR and I'll get started when I can :3
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@swegnweg
Sent! :D
@swegnweg
Sent! :D
Art_shop.png
@swegnweg

Hi, just to confirm, did you get my CR? ;u;
It's been a few days so I was wondering if you had not seen it or was waiting for some free time etc!
@swegnweg

Hi, just to confirm, did you get my CR? ;u;
It's been a few days so I was wondering if you had not seen it or was waiting for some free time etc!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy
I have gotten it! I wait until I've completed the art to accept the payment :3
The art may be slightly delayed by my life having gotten kinda busy and the Coli farming for the Gala I'm doing, but I will get to it soon! :3
@Mudy
I have gotten it! I wait until I've completed the art to accept the payment :3
The art may be slightly delayed by my life having gotten kinda busy and the Coli farming for the Gala I'm doing, but I will get to it soon! :3
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@swegnweg

Ah! No problem, it was just to make sure!

Since we had CR issues this week, I just wanted to make sure, you can take your time! c:
@swegnweg

Ah! No problem, it was just to make sure!

Since we had CR issues this week, I just wanted to make sure, you can take your time! c:
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@KittenToys
Hey! First of all I wanted to let you know that I'm working on your art (I'm halfway done!), but it may be slightly delayed by my life being a little busy and the Coli farming I'm doing because of the Gala :3

Second, I noticed a slight error I made in calculating the pricing for your art :<
It should have been 130 g/kt (30 for each+10 for innocent eyes) so if you could cancel the current CR and send one with the correct price I would very much appreciate it :3
Sorry for my initial mistake!
@KittenToys
Hey! First of all I wanted to let you know that I'm working on your art (I'm halfway done!), but it may be slightly delayed by my life being a little busy and the Coli farming I'm doing because of the Gala :3

Second, I noticed a slight error I made in calculating the pricing for your art :<
It should have been 130 g/kt (30 for each+10 for innocent eyes) so if you could cancel the current CR and send one with the correct price I would very much appreciate it :3
Sorry for my initial mistake!
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@swegnweg

No worries!!! Best luck with the coli farming!

Sure thing! I'll send it now!
@swegnweg

No worries!!! Best luck with the coli farming!

Sure thing! I'll send it now!
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
@swegnweg Heys! I sent you the CR some days ago :3
@swegnweg Heys! I sent you the CR some days ago :3
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana
I wait until I've completed the art to accept the payment :3
I'll get to your art soon, but the person in front of you has a large order and my life has been a bit busy :3
@Looshiana
I wait until I've completed the art to accept the payment :3
I'll get to your art soon, but the person in front of you has a large order and my life has been a bit busy :3
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@swegnweg

I see. No problem, I don't mind waiting, just the CR pending makes me a little nervous xD. For a moment I thought that you didn't saw it xDDDD (I was like "oh, I must have done something wrong! hmmm" )

Do you mind if I send to you via PM? Is just cause I don't like letting CRs pending. Please let me know if that's ok :3
@swegnweg

I see. No problem, I don't mind waiting, just the CR pending makes me a little nervous xD. For a moment I thought that you didn't saw it xDDDD (I was like "oh, I must have done something wrong! hmmm" )

Do you mind if I send to you via PM? Is just cause I don't like letting CRs pending. Please let me know if that's ok :3
Art_shop.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58