Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wolfe's Adopt Shop (Temp Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi can I be added to your pinglist please? I love the mirror base you're working on!
Hi can I be added to your pinglist please? I love the mirror base you're working on!
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Gyrfalcon2

Certainly! I'll go add you now. ^^ Also, thank you! I've been meaning to do the Mirror for six years now. xD
@Gyrfalcon2

Certainly! I'll go add you now. ^^ Also, thank you! I've been meaning to do the Mirror for six years now. xD
These are beautiful! I'd love to be on your pinglist!
These are beautiful! I'd love to be on your pinglist!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
@S0MBR4

(Hope I got your name right, lol)

Thank you so much! I'll go add you. ^^
@S0MBR4

(Hope I got your name right, lol)

Thank you so much! I'll go add you. ^^
@KindlyDragon Kearys is done. Tell me if anything needs to be changed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NEfPSIv.png[/img]
@KindlyDragon

Kearys is done. Tell me if anything needs to be changed.

NEfPSIv.png
@Wolfe i demand you ping me when more stuff comes out XD
(I kiddd but i would order a pearlcatcher i just need to find a good pearly to get art of but for now stick me on that list XD)
@Wolfe i demand you ping me when more stuff comes out XD
(I kiddd but i would order a pearlcatcher i just need to find a good pearly to get art of but for now stick me on that list XD)
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@RubyDragon6248

Oh, demands now? Of course. I'll go add you to the pinglist asap. xD
@RubyDragon6248

Oh, demands now? Of course. I'll go add you to the pinglist asap. xD
Aww, Good afternoon or morning ! I love your work; beautiful! I'd be super thrilled if you'd give this little guy a shot ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51012045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510121/51012045_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is [b]Goliath[/b]. He is a Gen 1 I just purchased and gene'd cause I've no self control. :P Here is him bare butt naked :P [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=37&auth=03a0c8df336ba2df36ca6af5284f75cd11d35298&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And if it isn't too much trouble would you mind writting his Id [ [b]#51012045[/b] ] on the side? Username: Jaejenkinz Payment: 200 Gems Genes: Python / Toxin / Capsule Most importantly if you accept my request; take your time and enjoy ! :D ------ EDIT: I'd like to be on your pinglist ! :D
Aww, Good afternoon or morning !

I love your work; beautiful!

I'd be super thrilled if you'd give this little guy a shot !

51012045_350.png

His name is Goliath. He is a Gen 1 I just purchased and gene'd cause I've no self control. :P

Here is him bare butt naked :P

dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=37&auth=03a0c8df336ba2df36ca6af5284f75cd11d35298&dummyext=prev.png

And if it isn't too much trouble would you mind writting his Id [ #51012045 ] on the side?

Username: Jaejenkinz
Payment: 200 Gems
Genes: Python / Toxin / Capsule

Most importantly if you accept my request; take your time and enjoy ! :D

EDIT: I'd like to be on your pinglist ! :D
ew9u8Xp.png
@JaeJenkinz

Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. ^^ I will happily do your lovely boy and can certainly jot down his ID off to the side somewhere.

I won't be able to work on anything during the upcoming weekend, spending the last few days of summer with the kiddos before school starts back, so I'll begin working on him Monday.

And I will definitely add you to the pinglist as well. ^^
@JaeJenkinz

Aw, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it. ^^ I will happily do your lovely boy and can certainly jot down his ID off to the side somewhere.

I won't be able to work on anything during the upcoming weekend, spending the last few days of summer with the kiddos before school starts back, so I'll begin working on him Monday.

And I will definitely add you to the pinglist as well. ^^
[center][size=2]Awh! These are so adorable, keep up the good work![emoji=familiar heart size=.5][/center]
Awh! These are so adorable, keep up the good work!
ACOZFAh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6