Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Cuddly Gaolers
Hello everyone! I love these new floof buddies as much as everyone else, and so I drew this and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a full adopt of it...? Probably like 150kt/g, or less if people think that's outrageous. Sponsoring genes would be 15-30kt/g based on complication, I think. Pillow/blanket colors could be picked out maybe in a group of three (could be specified in FR colors for simplicity), and there could be different eye shapes/colors too. Just the lineart before I dive in, but will post colored examples, resized a bit and with a transparent bg, if people like it: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5ssirxK.png[/img] EDIT: A greyscale transparent sample :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jb2yQDw.png[/img]
Hello everyone! I love these new floof buddies as much as everyone else, and so I drew this and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a full adopt of it...?
Probably like 150kt/g, or less if people think that's outrageous. Sponsoring genes would be 15-30kt/g based on complication, I think. Pillow/blanket colors could be picked out maybe in a group of three (could be specified in FR colors for simplicity), and there could be different eye shapes/colors too.

Just the lineart before I dive in, but will post colored examples, resized a bit and with a transparent bg, if people like it:
5ssirxK.png

EDIT: A greyscale transparent sample :)

Jb2yQDw.png
DyYwZkw.png
raises hand yes me i would be adorabl e floof
raises hand yes me i would be adorabl e floof

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
So cute! I'd want to get one for my girls Umbrella and Thornrock!
So cute! I'd want to get one for my girls Umbrella and Thornrock!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Thank you guys! Quick daytime bump since I posted at such an odd hour last night lol
Thank you guys! Quick daytime bump since I posted at such an odd hour last night lol
DyYwZkw.png
I'd love to order one for my gaoler boy! <3 Please ping me when you decide to open them ^^
I also think your prices are fair!
I'd love to order one for my gaoler boy! <3 Please ping me when you decide to open them ^^
I also think your prices are fair!
KtAsLKR.gif