Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [EarthDom]Geode Gatcha CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Arwen You're correct! There are 6 color-sets from each machine for this event, one for each of the flights with a male deity.

The Fun n Games prizes are Father's Day specific, and won't be returning in the future, and while we may offer dice for all flights again they will probably have a slightly different design (these ones are a simple marbled pattern).

The GeoDragons, however, will definitely have the other flights added to their current lineup in the future!
@Arwen You're correct! There are 6 color-sets from each machine for this event, one for each of the flights with a male deity.

The Fun n Games prizes are Father's Day specific, and won't be returning in the future, and while we may offer dice for all flights again they will probably have a slightly different design (these ones are a simple marbled pattern).

The GeoDragons, however, will definitely have the other flights added to their current lineup in the future!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Awesome, thank you for the clarification! I'll have to save up so i can add a virtual dice collection to my ever-growing physical one (dice are a problem)!
Awesome, thank you for the clarification! I'll have to save up so i can add a virtual dice collection to my ever-growing physical one (dice are a problem)!
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@shroudrat

ohhhh! i love capsule machines!

Gatcha Machine: could i get 5 from all three?
# of Capsules (1-5): 15

Deliver to: dovalore
User ID#: 82790

the total for my order should be 75g right?
@shroudrat

ohhhh! i love capsule machines!

Gatcha Machine: could i get 5 from all three?
# of Capsules (1-5): 15

Deliver to: dovalore
User ID#: 82790

the total for my order should be 75g right?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore 75g is right! Please PM your payment and I'll get right on your order. ^^
@Dovalore 75g is right! Please PM your payment and I'll get right on your order. ^^
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Please ignore, this request was not fulfilled.
Please ignore, this request was not fulfilled.
@shroudrat

Gatcha Machine: GeoDragons
# of Capsules (1-5): 5

Deliver to: Cyans
User ID#: 47673

25kt total right? Also a question for you. Can we only get 5 max from any machine on the same day or is the 5 limited to one machine?
@shroudrat

Gatcha Machine: GeoDragons
# of Capsules (1-5): 5

Deliver to: Cyans
User ID#: 47673

25kt total right? Also a question for you. Can we only get 5 max from any machine on the same day or is the 5 limited to one machine?
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans 25kt is right, send a PM with payment and I'll get you your capsules!

You can order up to 5 capsules from each machine every day, for a maximum of 15 capsules (+3 bonus).
@Cyans 25kt is right, send a PM with payment and I'll get you your capsules!

You can order up to 5 capsules from each machine every day, for a maximum of 15 capsules (+3 bonus).
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat

Got it thank you ^^ I will send the payment over.
@shroudrat

Got it thank you ^^ I will send the payment over.
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
Is there a permanent pinglist? If yes, I'd like to be added to it. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Is there a permanent pinglist? If yes, I'd like to be added to it.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@catchafyre

I'm afraid I'm slightly confused - did you already send payment to a receiver? o: Generally what you'd do is PM both the form and payment to one of the listed receivers, who would then PM back your gatcha badges.

@Katsuokai

I'm not sure we'd set up a pinglist yet, but we certainly can! c:
@catchafyre

I'm afraid I'm slightly confused - did you already send payment to a receiver? o: Generally what you'd do is PM both the form and payment to one of the listed receivers, who would then PM back your gatcha badges.

@Katsuokai

I'm not sure we'd set up a pinglist yet, but we certainly can! c:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6