Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Fluff Chibi Coatls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Yukorusshi

Awww so cute!! thank you so much <3
@Yukorusshi

Awww so cute!! thank you so much <3
mOrJRSi.png
@Yukorusshi Hiiii! May I grab a slot? X) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=311192&tab=dragon&did=30833517][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=30833517&skin=0&apparel=21861,24231,22824,657,22823&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Scry Colors/Genes:[/b] N [b]Apparel:[/b] Dusky thorn on tail please ;w; [b]Extras:[/b] N [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems Also could you add me to your pinglist please? ^
@Yukorusshi
Hiiii! May I grab a slot? X)
Dragon: dragon?did=30833517&skin=0&apparel=21861,24231,22824,657,22823&xt=dressing.png
Scry Colors/Genes: N
Apparel: Dusky thorn on tail please ;w;
Extras: N
Payment method: Gems

Also could you add me to your pinglist please? ^
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@nonaline The total would be 450g! Please set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get to your order as soon as I can!
@nonaline The total would be 450g! Please set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get to your order as soon as I can!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@EvaristeSoleil I've added you to the pinglist, thanks alot for your interest!

The total would be 470g! Please set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get to your order as soon as I can!
@EvaristeSoleil I've added you to the pinglist, thanks alot for your interest!

The total would be 470g! Please set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll get to your order as soon as I can!
@Yukorusshi
Payment sent! XD
Thank you!
@Yukorusshi
Payment sent! XD
Thank you!
everistesoleil_wolfboy.gifevaristesoleil-lunesta.gifevaristesoleil_thembones.gifevaristesoleil-hyacinthus.gif
@yukorusshi can I be added to the pinglist please
@yukorusshi can I be added to the pinglist please
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@Rangsky Yoo I managed to finish your order! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/585883768557010953/Lemon.png[/img][/center] I really hope you like it!! Thanks alot for ordering from me again!
@Rangsky

Yoo I managed to finish your order!
Lemon.png

I really hope you like it!!

Thanks alot for ordering from me again!
aaa idk if this will be open anytime soon but i just love the way you draw coatls, could i be added to the pinglist? <3
aaa idk if this will be open anytime soon but i just love the way you draw coatls, could i be added to the pinglist? <3
beastclantop.png
@Hnai Sure thing!! I'm not sure if I'll reopen the shop right after finishing the slots this time- It might take a while for me to work on them again, though I was wondering if, instead, you'd be interested in an adopt trade?
I'm highly interested in your upcoming Disney styled adopts and would order some of these anyway, though an adopt trade might make it easier! Let me know what you think, otherwise I'll simply ping you whenever I reopen my slots cx
@Hnai Sure thing!! I'm not sure if I'll reopen the shop right after finishing the slots this time- It might take a while for me to work on them again, though I was wondering if, instead, you'd be interested in an adopt trade?
I'm highly interested in your upcoming Disney styled adopts and would order some of these anyway, though an adopt trade might make it easier! Let me know what you think, otherwise I'll simply ping you whenever I reopen my slots cx
@Yukorusshi

oooh that sounds really cool actually, i'd love to do that <3
Just let me know whenevr you have the time! //
I'm currently at test week at college, so it might take me a while to get my part done ;;
@Yukorusshi

oooh that sounds really cool actually, i'd love to do that <3
Just let me know whenevr you have the time! //
I'm currently at test week at college, so it might take me a while to get my part done ;;
beastclantop.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14