Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sleepy Snapper Adopts [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Spoon - My brain has only just caught up with me (slow, I know) and I meant to order another one of these. Are you open?
@Spoon - My brain has only just caught up with me (slow, I know) and I meant to order another one of these. Are you open?
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
By chance have you started on my adopts yet???
I currently have plans to sell/change breed the snappers I put an order sheet for, and was hoping you haven't started yet,,
-
of course if you have started I'll pay for whats owed!
Very sorry I hadn't asked sooner! It's been a while and it totally slipped my mind
By chance have you started on my adopts yet???
I currently have plans to sell/change breed the snappers I put an order sheet for, and was hoping you haven't started yet,,
-
of course if you have started I'll pay for whats owed!
Very sorry I hadn't asked sooner! It's been a while and it totally slipped my mind
YycIlt9.png
@Spoon Could I be put on your pinglist for when you reopen? Thanks!
@Spoon Could I be put on your pinglist for when you reopen? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@TikindiDragon
Not currently, no. I want to get most of the current adopts done, but I haven't had time to work on them. I will ping you when we open again!

@Marrigan
Not really; one is 90% complete and one is about 75% done. I've had a bunch of life stuff come up and haven't had time to take care of myself, let alone draw. So sorry you had to wait so long!
@Storrie
Of course! Adding you now!
@TikindiDragon
Not currently, no. I want to get most of the current adopts done, but I haven't had time to work on them. I will ping you when we open again!

@Marrigan
Not really; one is 90% complete and one is about 75% done. I've had a bunch of life stuff come up and haven't had time to take care of myself, let alone draw. So sorry you had to wait so long!
@Storrie
Of course! Adding you now!
lFpZcF0.png
Its all good! I'll re-send payment in a few!! I'm sorry I forgot to ask sooner, its totally my fault. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Its all good! I'll re-send payment in a few!! I'm sorry I forgot to ask sooner, its totally my fault.
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan

N87h5Xm.jpg
nQvxSKy.jpg

Here are your two adopts! Thank you so much for your patience. Did you still want these in a bio size?
@Marrigan

N87h5Xm.jpg
nQvxSKy.jpg

Here are your two adopts! Thank you so much for your patience. Did you still want these in a bio size?
lFpZcF0.png
Yes please!! they're super cute <3 thank you!
Yes please!! they're super cute <3 thank you!
YycIlt9.png
These are SO CUTE! Please put me on your pinglist <3
These are SO CUTE! Please put me on your pinglist <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

If/when you reopen I would LOVE to be on the pinglist! These are so so cute!

If/when you reopen I would LOVE to be on the pinglist! These are so so cute!
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
[b]Order Form:[/b] Username: AlexH11152 User ID#: 292329 Payment type: gems or treasure, open to either payment Dragon(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30741506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/307416/30741506_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID#(s): 30741506
Order Form:
Username: AlexH11152
User ID#: 292329
Payment type: gems or treasure, open to either payment
Dragon(s): 30741506_350.png
Dragon ID#(s): 30741506
biscuit.png He/Himecho.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14