Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | (Closing, not accepting new orders)
1 2 3 4 5
@RubieKanary I would like a dragon hybrid adopt! Had such a hard time choosing which one of mine would get this lovely adopt! :D Hybrid Type: imperial x skydancer Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49585010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495851/49585010_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: 100 kt?
@RubieKanary
I would like a dragon hybrid adopt! Had such a hard time choosing which one of mine would get this lovely adopt! :D

Hybrid Type: imperial x skydancer
Link to Dragon:
49585010_350.png

Payment: 100 kt?
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@Layenne90 Thanks for your order! Here's your adopt! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/20WB7Zh.png[/img]
@Layenne90

Thanks for your order! Here's your adopt! <3

20WB7Zh.png
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary

Please ping me for new breeds. These are fantastic.
@RubieKanary

Please ping me for new breeds. These are fantastic.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow

Sure! Thank you for your interest! <3
@AmeriaSparrow

Sure! Thank you for your interest! <3
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Ping for any new breeds! (Doodling hybrids is fun, my favorite is pearl/skydancer since you can do some interesting combos with the antennae/whiskers or headgem/horns/pearl...)
@RubieKanary Ping for any new breeds! (Doodling hybrids is fun, my favorite is pearl/skydancer since you can do some interesting combos with the antennae/whiskers or headgem/horns/pearl...)
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover

Sure! Added you to the pinglist for new breeds! ^^
@FlufferLover

Sure! Added you to the pinglist for new breeds! ^^
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary
Could I be added to your pinglist for new breeds? I'm especially interested in seeing your take on imps, nocs and wildclaws, as some of my favorites; but I have a pair of ridge/tundra twins who I'd love to get one of these for too ?
@RubieKanary
Could I be added to your pinglist for new breeds? I'm especially interested in seeing your take on imps, nocs and wildclaws, as some of my favorites; but I have a pair of ridge/tundra twins who I'd love to get one of these for too ?
8_by_tehutiy-d85sai6.pngtumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gifdGaUzUm.png
@Tehutiy

Sure! Added you to the pinglist for new breeds! <3
@Tehutiy

u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
I'm just going to post on here so that I don't forget this because hhoooo-boy I need one of these! Also, could I be added to the pinglist for new species please? ^^
I'm just going to post on here so that I don't forget this because hhoooo-boy I need one of these! Also, could I be added to the pinglist for new species please? ^^
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60

@Silverpelt60

u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 3 4 5