Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Lomon's Adopts Shop
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
can i be put on a ping for spiral and skydancer (and obelisk if you planning on having one)? ^^

also what does A/S mean?
can i be put on a ping for spiral and skydancer (and obelisk if you planning on having one)? ^^

also what does A/S mean?
9dfb41fc8408028c64babd65aa6080b2e545a8be.png
+3FR
she/her
USVI
I'd like to be on the pinglist for the gaoler adopt and for the bogsneak new breed ping, please!
I'd like to be on the pinglist for the gaoler adopt and for the bogsneak new breed ping, please!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
@Lomon Can you put me on the wildclaw pinglist please!
@Lomon Can you put me on the wildclaw pinglist please!
32261_by_helixrockets-dave4o8.png
I'd like to be added to the general new breed pinglist please.
I'd like to be added to the general new breed pinglist please.
could you add me to the general pinglist? and general new breeds too if that isn't included. :]
could you add me to the general pinglist? and general new breeds too if that isn't included. :]
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@Lomon could you please add me to the pinglist?
@Lomon could you please add me to the pinglist?
yk0D5u1.png
@Lomon
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please! :D
@Lomon
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
If you're still running this, I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please :)
If you're still running this, I'd love to be added to the general pinglist please :)
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@CoffeeCaat @Luunai @VHShorrortapes @OriginGiratina @Avmire @Panther202 General pinglist added ;3

Okay seems I havent check this shop for 1 year time omg. Something happened between me and one of those customers which makes me dont wanna see this shop again for a long time. Some what extremely disappointed blablabla..

But, fine! I'm back here after seeing so many pings during this year. At the very least, I need to clean up the shop and deal with those old unfinished orders.

Thank you guys making me feeling better! Well Im not sure if you still wanna be in the pinglist so Im pinging back you for your confirming. Feel free to tell me ;3

And for @Senil @Cnidocyte @StewedSkrill @Paks , you guys wanna be added into specified breeds or new breeds' pinglist. Now Im working on a new self-edit pinglist (to cleam up the mess in shop). I will add you into the specified pinglist as I finished the spreadsheet <3
@CoffeeCaat @Luunai @VHShorrortapes @OriginGiratina @Avmire @Panther202 General pinglist added ;3

Okay seems I havent check this shop for 1 year time omg. Something happened between me and one of those customers which makes me dont wanna see this shop again for a long time. Some what extremely disappointed blablabla..

But, fine! I'm back here after seeing so many pings during this year. At the very least, I need to clean up the shop and deal with those old unfinished orders.

Thank you guys making me feeling better! Well Im not sure if you still wanna be in the pinglist so Im pinging back you for your confirming. Feel free to tell me ;3

And for @Senil @Cnidocyte @StewedSkrill @Paks , you guys wanna be added into specified breeds or new breeds' pinglist. Now Im working on a new self-edit pinglist (to cleam up the mess in shop). I will add you into the specified pinglist as I finished the spreadsheet <3
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
Thank you Lomon. I'm sorry that happened, and I hope you have a better experience this time around. ^^

And yes, I'd like to be on the new breeds (any) pinglist please.
Thank you Lomon. I'm sorry that happened, and I hope you have a better experience this time around. ^^

And yes, I'd like to be on the new breeds (any) pinglist please.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31