Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 283 284
More cats!!! [emoji=cat 3]
More cats!!!
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="squidragon" date="2019-03-17 12:06:56" ] @/Autopsy All blanket fort purchases count for ice armoury! [/quote] Since that's the case, I wonder how much I have for Ice Armoury (without knowing that it was a thing)... [emoji=coatl confused]
squidragon wrote on 2019-03-17 12:06:56:
@/Autopsy All blanket fort purchases count for ice armoury!
Since that's the case, I wonder how much I have for Ice Armoury (without knowing that it was a thing)...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Your total purchased should be visible on the front page of the collector's sheet when you make a copy and enter your user ID.
@pyereciae2788 Your total purchased should be visible on the front page of the collector's sheet when you make a copy and enter your user ID.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="@pyereciae2788" date="2019-03-17 12:49:46" ] [quote name="squidragon" date="2019-03-17 12:06:56" ] @/Autopsy All blanket fort purchases count for ice armoury! [/quote] Since that's the case, I wonder how much I have for Ice Armoury (without knowing that it was a thing)... [emoji=coatl confused] [/quote] there's actually a way to track how much you've spent (and a succinct way to view your collection progress!) [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pho5JpFpVoPIRxWE3bhnxKEXHzLesrJHmq-0KCZ3m04/edit#gid=250452652]yours is here.[/url] (be sure to create one yourself for your own records) you'll need a screenshot of each PM you sent with the payment visible for your armoury spreadsheet for it to count! edit: ninjad but link is fun n cool anyway
@pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-03-17 12:49:46:
squidragon wrote on 2019-03-17 12:06:56:
@/Autopsy All blanket fort purchases count for ice armoury!
Since that's the case, I wonder how much I have for Ice Armoury (without knowing that it was a thing)...

there's actually a way to track how much you've spent (and a succinct way to view your collection progress!)

yours is here. (be sure to create one yourself for your own records)

you'll need a screenshot of each PM you sent with the payment visible for your armoury spreadsheet for it to count!

edit: ninjad but link is fun n cool anyway
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@squidragon @Autopsy
Thanks for the help and offer(s). I guess I'll just pay attention to Blanket Fort instead.
@squidragon @Autopsy
Thanks for the help and offer(s). I guess I'll just pay attention to Blanket Fort instead.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Oh I'm going to need some of these babies when I'm not on mobile
Oh I'm going to need some of these babies when I'm not on mobile
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
(Just got her first cats, and figured out how the spreadsheet works - which is a major accomplishment :P)

OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Just got her first cats, and figured out how the spreadsheet works - which is a major accomplishment :P)

OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7d96ebw.gif
I need cats....All the cats.
I need cats....All the cats.
rwFMC4s.png rQqG8yY.gifszeRblg.gifMUfIypK.gifrwFMC4s.png
I'm going to have no more money XD Question though, is there any possibility of getting this image as separately usable flags? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xLoP9Tl.gif[/img] I'd love to be able to split them up or combine them in different ways for decorating. If not though, I understand c:
I'm going to have no more money XD

Question though, is there any possibility of getting this image as separately usable flags?
xLoP9Tl.gif
I'd love to be able to split them up or combine them in different ways for decorating. If not though, I understand c:
Wua5ROf.png
Praise

Now the little Jurassic Spark robots have flufflords to mess around with!
Praise

Now the little Jurassic Spark robots have flufflords to mess around with!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 283 284