Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Comet Riders 3rd-9th Feb
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]Name:[/b] Llealynarisia [b]Artist:[/b] @EclipseMirror [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13758168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137582/13758168_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Would it be alright to request a Shadow-like color? [b]Payment:[/b] 125 levels, if I'm mathing this right [b]Name:[/b] Llealynarisia [b]Artist:[/b] @Fantastea [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19953006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199531/19953006_350.png[/img] [/url] (Is it possible to request genes other than what's currently on the dragon? If so, I'm looking for Metallic and Alloy) [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Default [b]Payment:[/b] 95 levels, if I'm mathing this right
Name: Llealynarisia
Artist: @EclipseMirror
Dragon:
13758168_350.png

Comet Colour: Would it be alright to request a Shadow-like color?
Payment: 125 levels, if I'm mathing this right

Name: Llealynarisia
Artist: @Fantastea
Dragon:
19953006_350.png

(Is it possible to request genes other than what's currently on the dragon? If so, I'm looking for Metallic and Alloy)
Comet Colour: Default
Payment: 95 levels, if I'm mathing this right
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
[b]Name:[/b] onemessyperson [b]Artist:[/b] nennathriel [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39781954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397820/39781954_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Metallic/Alloy/Underbelly [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Arcane Pink, please [b]Payment:[/b] 6 lvl 10 dragons (Only 60 lvls as the genes are complete? Will start to send them in upon confirmation. Thank you ^^)
Name: onemessyperson
Artist: nennathriel
Dragon:
39781954_350.png

Genes: Metallic/Alloy/Underbelly
Comet Colour: Arcane Pink, please
Payment: 6 lvl 10 dragons (Only 60 lvls as the genes are complete? Will start to send them in upon confirmation. Thank you ^^)
@Llealynarisia
Accepted! And sure ^_^
@Llealynarisia
Accepted! And sure ^_^
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
Hello, everyone! Comet Riders are open this week! Please see the first post for what bases we have open this time around!

All Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream @Wardove @mzvalkyrie @Eiyora

New Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream
New Bases are a Bogsneak and Skydancer

Bogsneak Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream

Coatl Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream

If you'd like to be removed from any pinglists, please let me know!
Hello, everyone! Comet Riders are open this week! Please see the first post for what bases we have open this time around!

All Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream @Wardove @mzvalkyrie @Eiyora

New Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream
New Bases are a Bogsneak and Skydancer

Bogsneak Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream

Coatl Bases Pinglist:
@Starstream

If you'd like to be removed from any pinglists, please let me know!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Hello! I'm aware that I haven't got through all of the orders from last push yet, but due to the infrequency of Comet Riders I'm still re-opening the slots to have apparel added to your Starfall Orders! Orders may take a while for me to complete. The rules are the same as last time: [LIST] [*]This is only applicable for bases ordered last September, as they're the only bases I have the sai files saved for. [*]There is a limit of 5 pieces of apparel per dragon [*]No more than three dragons per user [*]Accents are fine. No skins. [/LIST] [i]These rules are to save my wrist and sanity. If I complete your order within the week, you are welcome to order for further apparel or dragons. If I don't complete them within the week, you will have the chance to order more during future pushes if you wish. There will be a section on the order form for you to indicate if you would like to be pinged again.[/i] Additional Info: [LIST] [*]If your dragon isn't wearing the apparel you want, that's not a problem. Just tell me what you want [*]If your dragon isn't wearing the accent you want, that's also not a problem. Please use its ID to identify it rather than its name, though [*]Due to the poses, not all apparel will be visible on some breeds - nocs/spirals have their hind legs and feet concealed, for example [*]The nocturne base does not lend itself nicely to head apparel (hats etc.). I'll do it, but it'll be flying away behind the dragon, and not on the head! [/LIST] Pricing: [LIST] [*]APPAREL costs between 3-31 levels based on complexity [*]ACCENTS cost 22+ levels based on complexity, unless it's extremely basic [*]SKINCENTS cost 47+ levels based on complexity [*]I will not do skins [*]Apparel prices can be found on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PIHXtM_Li7NnpVkkItSjQJzisQeJkV4ZVEE0RLybcgU/edit?usp=sharing]this spreadsheet![/url] [/LIST] Being pinged this time means that you have space for at least one more dragon to order for, even if I haven't finished your previous orders! @JonSnOwO @Firtarain @Jazzyleia @Rosoidela @TikindiDragon @Clya @Elisse @Zemo @Nemesis @Fantastea @Alme @Sinestre @VeiledOverdose @Immortelle @TheFortissima @Snowki @Nepkitty @MythicalViper - you have one incomplete order, so you can order for up to two more dragons @inuraichi - the payment for your reserved order comes to [b]130kt[/b] If you're content with the adopts you have from me and no longer wish to be pinged for these apparel/accent add-ons, please let me know! Please use this form to order! [code]@TsarinaTorment [b]Name:[/b] (your name here) [b]Dragon:[/b] (Dragon name and ID is all I need!) [b]Apparel:[/b] (Max 5) [b]Accent/Skincent:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Size:[/b] (500px/200px - default is 500px) [b]Payment:[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Fodder) [b]This dragon needs further apparel:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]I would like to order for more dragons:[/b] (Yes/No)[/code]
Hello! I'm aware that I haven't got through all of the orders from last push yet, but due to the infrequency of Comet Riders I'm still re-opening the slots to have apparel added to your Starfall Orders! Orders may take a while for me to complete.

The rules are the same as last time:
  • This is only applicable for bases ordered last September, as they're the only bases I have the sai files saved for.
  • There is a limit of 5 pieces of apparel per dragon
  • No more than three dragons per user
  • Accents are fine. No skins.
These rules are to save my wrist and sanity. If I complete your order within the week, you are welcome to order for further apparel or dragons. If I don't complete them within the week, you will have the chance to order more during future pushes if you wish. There will be a section on the order form for you to indicate if you would like to be pinged again.

Additional Info:
  • If your dragon isn't wearing the apparel you want, that's not a problem. Just tell me what you want
  • If your dragon isn't wearing the accent you want, that's also not a problem. Please use its ID to identify it rather than its name, though
  • Due to the poses, not all apparel will be visible on some breeds - nocs/spirals have their hind legs and feet concealed, for example
  • The nocturne base does not lend itself nicely to head apparel (hats etc.). I'll do it, but it'll be flying away behind the dragon, and not on the head!

Pricing:
  • APPAREL costs between 3-31 levels based on complexity
  • ACCENTS cost 22+ levels based on complexity, unless it's extremely basic
  • SKINCENTS cost 47+ levels based on complexity
  • I will not do skins
  • Apparel prices can be found on this spreadsheet!

Being pinged this time means that you have space for at least one more dragon to order for, even if I haven't finished your previous orders!

@JonSnOwO @Firtarain @Jazzyleia @Rosoidela @TikindiDragon @Clya @Elisse @Zemo @Nemesis @Fantastea @Alme @Sinestre @VeiledOverdose @Immortelle @TheFortissima @Snowki @Nepkitty

@MythicalViper - you have one incomplete order, so you can order for up to two more dragons

@inuraichi - the payment for your reserved order comes to 130kt

If you're content with the adopts you have from me and no longer wish to be pinged for these apparel/accent add-ons, please let me know!

Please use this form to order!
Code:
@TsarinaTorment [b]Name:[/b] (your name here) [b]Dragon:[/b] (Dragon name and ID is all I need!) [b]Apparel:[/b] (Max 5) [b]Accent/Skincent:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Size:[/b] (500px/200px - default is 500px) [b]Payment:[/b] (Treasure/Gems/Fodder) [b]This dragon needs further apparel:[/b] (Yes/No) [b]I would like to order for more dragons:[/b] (Yes/No)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
[b]Name:[/b] Dimness [b]Artist:[/b] @EclipseMiror [b]Dragon:[/b] (BBCode for the dragon you want done.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43286712][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=b36cf4dadf432339080f639082bc211628683221&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] It's his future scry. ^^ I don't need anything else. [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Could it be in his colors? Comet itself can be pink and smoke can be pink and blue gradient. [b]Payment:[/b] I want to pay in treasure. 180kt if I am correct.
Name: Dimness
Artist: @EclipseMiror
Dragon: (BBCode for the dragon you want done.)
dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=25&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=24&wings=164&auth=b36cf4dadf432339080f639082bc211628683221&dummyext=prev.png
It's his future scry. ^^
I don't need anything else.
Comet Colour: Could it be in his colors? Comet itself can be pink and smoke can be pink and blue gradient.
Payment: I want to pay in treasure. 180kt if I am correct.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
[b]SPIRAL COMET RIDER[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Adriel [b]Artist:[/b]@TsarinaTorment [b]Dragon:[/b] [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40471116[/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=22&winggene=18&wings=96&auth=a8eae1ea3bc1fe80239b87de6ad2386d3e046ac8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (This is her future scry. Genes are python, safari, and firefly. Eyes are Arcane uncommon.) [b]Comet Colour:[/b] Arcane [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Accent:[/b] None [b]Size:[/b] Default (500px) [b]Payment:[/b] 170,000 treasure (if my math is right) [b]This dragon wants more apparel:[/b] No
SPIRAL COMET RIDER
Name: Adriel
Artist:@TsarinaTorment
Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40471116
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=22&winggene=18&wings=96&auth=a8eae1ea3bc1fe80239b87de6ad2386d3e046ac8&dummyext=prev.png
(This is her future scry. Genes are python, safari, and firefly. Eyes are Arcane uncommon.)
Comet Colour: Arcane
Apparel: None
Accent: None
Size: Default (500px)
Payment: 170,000 treasure (if my math is right)
This dragon wants more apparel: No
The Empyreal Library
@TsarinaTorment
How much levels would the following accent take?
@TsarinaTorment
How much levels would the following accent take?
CYGhyrI.png
@TsarinaTorment
Name: MythicalViper
Dragon: Muffin (18329458)
Apparel: Pink Protective Eyewear, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Blue Birdskull Wingpiece, Sky Blue Wing Silks, Ivory Aviator Scarf
Accent/Skincent: No
Size: default
Payment: Treasure/Gems (depends on which one I have more of XD)

This dragon needs further apparel: No
I would like to order for more dragons: Yes
Dragon: Netjeri (13998949)
Apparel: Crimson Filet, Crimson Silk Scarf, Crimson Wing Silks, Crimson Arm Silks, River Royalist Tail Rings

This dragon needs further apparel: Yes
@TsarinaTorment
Dragon: Muffin (18329458)
Apparel: Pink Protective Eyewear, Dusklight Alchemist Tools, Blue Birdskull Wingpiece, Sky Blue Wing Silks, Ivory Aviator Scarf

This dragon needs further apparel: No
Dragon: Netjeri (13998949)
Apparel: Crimson Filet, Crimson Silk Scarf, Crimson Wing Silks, Crimson Arm Silks, River Royalist Tail Rings

This dragon needs further apparel: Yes
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Adriel yup, 170kt is correct!

@Hahoe that would be an additional 25 levels

@MythicalViper that comes to a total of 240kt or 240g (140kt/g for Muffin, 100kt/g for Netjeri)
@Adriel yup, 170kt is correct!

@Hahoe that would be an additional 25 levels

@MythicalViper that comes to a total of 240kt or 240g (140kt/g for Muffin, 100kt/g for Netjeri)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9