Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 289 290
Thank you folks, I'm just too out of my head today. I hate when this happens.
Thank you folks, I'm just too out of my head today. I hate when this happens.
5gSLBV0.png
We are not well today and can't stream. We tried yesterday but couldn't get through the fog. Will rest well tonight and see if we can finally get out of thisnfog. I'm so very sorry.
We are not well today and can't stream. We tried yesterday but couldn't get through the fog. Will rest well tonight and see if we can finally get out of thisnfog. I'm so very sorry.
5gSLBV0.png
I hope you feel better.
I hope you feel better.
7h7RKGy.png
slept like 16 hours yesterday which...helped with the fog but hooray, it's migraine time. But I CAN draw with a migraine for a bit so...lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/sQ0fKef.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Pi9Lkxf.png[/img] @CrierNightglori Here you go! <3
slept like 16 hours yesterday which...helped with the fog but hooray, it's migraine time.

But I CAN draw with a migraine for a bit so...lol

sQ0fKef.png

Pi9Lkxf.png

@CrierNightglori

Here you go! <3
5gSLBV0.png
OMG I FORGOT TO START MY DANG STREAM

...sorry, I've been here singing and drawing and going "v quiet today" lol

5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="Dembai" date="2020-07-08 10:48:09" ] OMG I FORGOT TO START MY DANG STREAM ...sorry, I've been here singing and drawing and going "v quiet today" lol [/quote] I was wondering if you decided to take another selfcare day
Dembai wrote on 2020-07-08 10:48:09:

I was wondering if you decided to take another selfcare day
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9ffvnJG.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @Watercolour @WishUponADragon (omg I forgot to start my stream. lol) LLLT is now refined! As a Terminus, she can ONLY be used two ways: 1. Herself, plus two real Remnants. She will grant an extra result for their breeding and all three+ results will end up with Affix (hair) guaranteed. 2. Herself, plus ONE real remnant, plus ONE stored Remnant. She will grant an extra result and both results will have Affix (hair) guaranteed. She does not allow Remnants to breed a second time to a Remnant they are locked out from (adding her to say Dark + Water will not give more results, where Dark + Light + Water would) She cannot breed with stored energy as other Remnants can. Her idea (of the very specific light therapy she represents) will not pass or effect the breeding, only her traits. She cannot be bred to her Parents, Sibling or Children, but has no restrictions in terms of her "elemental load" which is what the bubble images represent. She doesn't pass her "idea" and doesn't have conflicts that way.
9ffvnJG.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@narumitsu
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@Stormlark
@Sturmflux
@Sylvanlady
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Vngsursh
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

(omg I forgot to start my stream. lol)

LLLT is now refined!

As a Terminus, she can ONLY be used two ways:

1. Herself, plus two real Remnants. She will grant an extra result for their breeding and all three+ results will end up with Affix (hair) guaranteed.

2. Herself, plus ONE real remnant, plus ONE stored Remnant. She will grant an extra result and both results will have Affix (hair) guaranteed.

She does not allow Remnants to breed a second time to a Remnant they are locked out from (adding her to say Dark + Water will not give more results, where Dark + Light + Water would)

She cannot breed with stored energy as other Remnants can.

Her idea (of the very specific light therapy she represents) will not pass or effect the breeding, only her traits.

She cannot be bred to her Parents, Sibling or Children, but has no restrictions in terms of her "elemental load" which is what the bubble images represent. She doesn't pass her "idea" and doesn't have conflicts that way.
5gSLBV0.png
Oh - feel free to ask any questions you like.

Terminus are different and you might think of something I haven't covered.

Terminus DO have a 3 month CD after their offspring are summoned.
Oh - feel free to ask any questions you like.

Terminus are different and you might think of something I haven't covered.

Terminus DO have a 3 month CD after their offspring are summoned.
5gSLBV0.png
Perahta (Perchta) is looking for a breeding. Let me know if interested :D
Perahta (Perchta) is looking for a breeding. Let me know if interested :D
Thank you :3
Thank you :3
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 289 290