Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 289 290
@Endofighter Alkahests can be bought at any time, along with Catalysts and Vials of Ether. Only Philosopher's Stones, Drops of Quintessence, and Bottles of Quintessence are limited to shop restocks. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Endofighter Alkahests can be bought at any time, along with Catalysts and Vials of Ether. Only Philosopher's Stones, Drops of Quintessence, and Bottles of Quintessence are limited to shop restocks.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Alright sooo does anyone have a philosopher's stome that they are willing to sell to me for FR items?

I have a bunch of FR items that are fairly expensive, such as a fully genes gen one eyeburner, prismatic silks set, unicorn guise, hati and skoll, a luminous halo, and a bunch of other valuable things that I won't sell.

PM me if you can sell, because I absolutely need all nighter to be in her aeon form
Alright sooo does anyone have a philosopher's stome that they are willing to sell to me for FR items?

I have a bunch of FR items that are fairly expensive, such as a fully genes gen one eyeburner, prismatic silks set, unicorn guise, hati and skoll, a luminous halo, and a bunch of other valuable things that I won't sell.

PM me if you can sell, because I absolutely need all nighter to be in her aeon form
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@KalicoKat

Thank you, done! LOL
@KalicoKat

Thank you, done! LOL
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
@Endofighter Glad to help where I can! I'm actually glad those aren't limited, I have a feeling I'll be buying a few. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Endofighter Glad to help where I can!

I'm actually glad those aren't limited, I have a feeling I'll be buying a few.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
I've changed the to do list a tiny bit to reflect pushing more breedings a bit faster.

this hasn't changed the order of arrivals, just making first forms show up faster. second forms get "woven in" and have been pushed back slightly.
I've changed the to do list a tiny bit to reflect pushing more breedings a bit faster.

this hasn't changed the order of arrivals, just making first forms show up faster. second forms get "woven in" and have been pushed back slightly.
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/lD6viff.png[/img] @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @Angel614 @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @CrierNightglori @crystalpeacock @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Echoshine @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @Geminisun @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @Hawlucha @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @LovelyDeeps @lillystl3 @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @Nettletea @Opalboi @phoenyxillusion @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Ragnaroc @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @shirotsubaki6564 @Skarlette @Skydust @StormFire3105 @Sturmflux @TeaHorse @ToTheArk @ValkyrieValravn @Watercolour @WishUponADragon Topography has refined and can breed now! He represents the idea of mapping, geography, using symbols to represent factual data, etc. I just posted this but it bares repeating: I've bumped up breedings on my to do list. This pushed back second forms a little but I think it's important that breedings get DONE. I hope that's okay. Thanks for understanding! [i]ALKAHEST: Purchased for Hag! [/i] I'll get to doing the rolls right away! <3
lD6viff.png

@Alpestris
@Alphonce
@Amezrou
@Angel614
@BottledLightning
@BreezeFeather
@briar
@BunnySox
@chorderaos
@Cohena
@CoyoteFlowers
@CrierNightglori
@crystalpeacock
@DarkusDragon
@DealtaDeath
@DetectivePopcorn
@dragonspiritsky
@dragontrainerz
@DraigTeg
@Echoshine
@Eiyora
@Embyrs
@Endofighter
@FantasyMyth
@FeistyTadpole
@Formless
@GaijinIxchel
@Galehaut
@Geminisun
@GreatLordHades
@GrinningWolf24
@Hawlucha
@KalicoKat
@kkatharsis
@Kveldulfr
@LadyAria
@leeanndawuulf
@LovelyDeeps
@lillystl3
@LunarParadox
@MegaraFrostalon
@mercurialwings
@milkywayshock
@Nettletea
@Opalboi
@phoenyxillusion
@Pythonecary
@QuietlyAlice
@Quillis
@RaenHale
@Ragnaroc
@Relics
@RingMaster
@Saraceaser
@Scales25
@Schiemoon
@shirotsubaki6564
@Skarlette
@Skydust
@StormFire3105
@Sturmflux
@TeaHorse
@ToTheArk
@ValkyrieValravn
@Watercolour
@WishUponADragon

Topography has refined and can breed now! He represents the idea of mapping, geography, using symbols to represent factual data, etc.

I just posted this but it bares repeating: I've bumped up breedings on my to do list. This pushed back second forms a little but I think it's important that breedings get DONE. I hope that's okay. Thanks for understanding!

ALKAHEST: Purchased for Hag!

I'll get to doing the rolls right away! <3
5gSLBV0.png
@CrystalPeacock @mercurialwings @Dembai

Looks like I came in a bit late, but this is cool because moth is my favorite!

Name: Silk
Owner: LunarParadox
Pronouns: He/him
Sig: No thank you!
@CrystalPeacock @mercurialwings @Dembai

Looks like I came in a bit late, but this is cool because moth is my favorite!

Name: Silk
Owner: LunarParadox
Sig: No thank you!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
I love when breedings work out and people get the babies they like most
I love when breedings work out and people get the babies they like most
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="Endofighter" date="2020-05-25 12:29:37" ] Dembai Breeding Request! Source 1: Hag (@Endofighter) Source 2: Beltane (@Sturmflux @Kveldulfr) Source 3: None Items to be used (and owners): Endofighter (Alkahest for Hag) [/quote] C = 50% U = 25% R = 10% L = 1% AUTOPASS = FAILED ROLLS = UNIQUE TRAITS 2% - Horns (long) - 10% - Nails (long) - 10% - Affix (bangs) - 10% - Piercings - 20% - Horns (short) - 25% - Ear (ape) - 25% - Affix (aged) - 25% - Warts - 25% - Tattoos - 25% - Affix (eyebrow) - 25% - Affix (brow) - 50% - Affix (skin) - 50% - Ear (pig) - 100% - Hair (long/short) - KID 1 - Hexennacht (witch's night - celebrated in Germany on Beltane as opposed to Walpurgisnacht - the more common known celebration about a saint who opposed witches) 2% - Horns (long) - 67 FAIL [b]10% - Nails (long) - 4 PASS[/b] 10% - Affix (bangs) - 86 FAIL 10% - Piercings - 88 FAIL 20% - Horns (short) - 75 FAIL [b]25% - Ear (ape) - 8 PASS[/b] 25% - Affix (aged) - 32 FAIL [b]25% - Warts - 14 PASS 25% - Tattoos - 4 PASS[/b] 25% - Affix (eyebrow) - 65 FAIL 25% - Affix (brow) - 43 FAIL [b]50% - Affix (skin) - 45 PASS[/b] [s]50% - Ear (pig) -[/s] [b]100% - Hair (long/short) - 20 PASS LONG[/b] KID 2 - Handfasting (ritual done on Beltane, traditional marriage) 2% - Horns (long) - 70 FAIL [i]10% - Nails (long) - 13 FAIL (close)[/i] 10% - Affix (bangs) - 97 FAIL 10% - Piercings - 90 FAIL 20% - Horns (short) - 92 FAIL [b]25% - Ear (ape) - 22 PASS[/b] 25% - Affix (aged) - 56 FAIL 25% - Warts - 58 FAIL 25% - Tattoos - 83 FAIL [b]25% - Affix (eyebrow) - 5 PASS[/b] 25% - Affix (brow) - 45 FAIL [b]50% - Affix (skin) - 29 PASS[/b] [s]50% - Ear (pig) -[/s] [b]100% - Hair (long/short) - 90 PASS SHORT[/b]
Endofighter wrote on 2020-05-25 12:29:37:
Dembai

Breeding Request!

Source 1: Hag (@Endofighter)
Source 2: Beltane (@Sturmflux @Kveldulfr)
Source 3: None
Items to be used (and owners): Endofighter (Alkahest for Hag)

C = 50%
U = 25%
R = 10%
L = 1%

AUTOPASS =

FAILED ROLLS = UNIQUE TRAITS

2% - Horns (long) -
10% - Nails (long) -
10% - Affix (bangs) -
10% - Piercings -
20% - Horns (short) -
25% - Ear (ape) -
25% - Affix (aged) -
25% - Warts -
25% - Tattoos -
25% - Affix (eyebrow) -
25% - Affix (brow) -
50% - Affix (skin) -
50% - Ear (pig) -
100% - Hair (long/short) -

KID 1 - Hexennacht (witch's night - celebrated in Germany on Beltane as opposed to Walpurgisnacht - the more common known celebration about a saint who opposed witches)

2% - Horns (long) - 67 FAIL
10% - Nails (long) - 4 PASS
10% - Affix (bangs) - 86 FAIL
10% - Piercings - 88 FAIL
20% - Horns (short) - 75 FAIL
25% - Ear (ape) - 8 PASS
25% - Affix (aged) - 32 FAIL
25% - Warts - 14 PASS
25% - Tattoos - 4 PASS

25% - Affix (eyebrow) - 65 FAIL
25% - Affix (brow) - 43 FAIL
50% - Affix (skin) - 45 PASS
50% - Ear (pig) -
100% - Hair (long/short) - 20 PASS LONG

KID 2 - Handfasting (ritual done on Beltane, traditional marriage)

2% - Horns (long) - 70 FAIL
10% - Nails (long) - 13 FAIL (close)
10% - Affix (bangs) - 97 FAIL
10% - Piercings - 90 FAIL
20% - Horns (short) - 92 FAIL
25% - Ear (ape) - 22 PASS
25% - Affix (aged) - 56 FAIL
25% - Warts - 58 FAIL
25% - Tattoos - 83 FAIL
25% - Affix (eyebrow) - 5 PASS
25% - Affix (brow) - 45 FAIL
50% - Affix (skin) - 29 PASS
50% - Ear (pig) -
100% - Hair (long/short) - 90 PASS SHORT
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai: Here is my form for Mood Lighting since we all got the children we wanted~ ^ ^

Name: Adonis
Owner: mercurialwings
Sig: Yes, please~
@Dembai: Here is my form for Mood Lighting since we all got the children we wanted~ ^ ^

Name: Adonis
Owner: mercurialwings
Sig: Yes, please~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 ... 289 290