Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 289 290
[quote name="@CrystalPeacock" date="2020-05-26 16:07:28" ] Y'all I just realized something All nighter + visual art + neon = graffiti dembai @leeannwulf What do you guys think? Once everyone has their pets refined/off cooldown, you think we can do a breeding? Is this jumping the gun? IDK I'm just excited to have this girl- [/quote] I think someone may have asked about Neon...but I don't recall who but I do very much like this idea! <3 (sorry our memory is garbage!)
@CrystalPeacock wrote on 2020-05-26 16:07:28:
Y'all I just realized something
All nighter + visual art + neon = graffiti
dembai @leeannwulf What do you guys think? Once everyone has their pets refined/off cooldown, you think we can do a breeding?

Is this jumping the gun? IDK I'm just excited to have this girl-

I think someone may have asked about Neon...but I don't recall who but I do very much like this idea! <3 (sorry our memory is garbage!)
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="mercurialwings" date="2020-05-26 18:35:24" ] Dembai: Pinging you for this so they don't get missed! [quote name="@BreezeFeather" date="2020-05-26 14:02:39" ] @/KalicoKat ok thanks! need to get on the pinglist.... [/quote] [/quote] Added! <3
mercurialwings wrote on 2020-05-26 18:35:24:
Dembai: Pinging you for this so they don't get missed!
@BreezeFeather wrote on 2020-05-26 14:02:39:
@/KalicoKat ok thanks!

need to get on the pinglist....

Added! <3
5gSLBV0.png
Just catching up!

Looks like we have CrystalPeacock looking at All Nighter, MW with Mood Lighting.

That would leave Moth for @LunarParadox?

If all three of you are cool with that let us know about the names, pronouns, and sig status! <3
Just catching up!

Looks like we have CrystalPeacock looking at All Nighter, MW with Mood Lighting.

That would leave Moth for @LunarParadox?

If all three of you are cool with that let us know about the names, pronouns, and sig status! <3
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

Name: Kylie
Owner: CrystalPeacock
Pronouns: She/her
Sig: No
@Dembai

Name: Kylie
Owner: CrystalPeacock
Pronouns: She/her
Sig: No
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Dembai, I had no idea that Hag was on cooldown actually. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] I only remembered Kveldulfr telling me and the others that there were some prior agreements for breedings, and to give those ones precedence. lol
@Dembai, I had no idea that Hag was on cooldown actually. I only remembered Kveldulfr telling me and the others that there were some prior agreements for breedings, and to give those ones precedence. lol
I5UJBVd.png
[quote name="Dembai" date="2020-05-27 07:59:43" ] [quote name="@CrystalPeacock" date="2020-05-26 16:07:28" ] Y'all I just realized something All nighter + visual art + neon = graffiti dembai @leeannwulf What do you guys think? Once everyone has their pets refined/off cooldown, you think we can do a breeding? Is this jumping the gun? IDK I'm just excited to have this girl- [/quote] I think someone may have asked about Neon...but I don't recall who but I do very much like this idea! <3 (sorry our memory is garbage!) [/quote] @Dembai: That was me. lol I had asked about pairing Neon up with Phoenix, but Yule was already pre-arranged~ Also, I'm just waiting to hear from LunarParadox regarding which child they want before filling out the form.
Dembai wrote on 2020-05-27 07:59:43:
@CrystalPeacock wrote on 2020-05-26 16:07:28:
Y'all I just realized something
All nighter + visual art + neon = graffiti
dembai @leeannwulf What do you guys think? Once everyone has their pets refined/off cooldown, you think we can do a breeding?

Is this jumping the gun? IDK I'm just excited to have this girl-

I think someone may have asked about Neon...but I don't recall who but I do very much like this idea! <3 (sorry our memory is garbage!)
@Dembai: That was me. lol I had asked about pairing Neon up with Phoenix, but Yule was already pre-arranged~

Also, I'm just waiting to hear from LunarParadox regarding which child they want before filling out the form.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Speaking of future breedings, you had asked about Riptide and Seraph, right? I see Seraph is on the list for Philosopher's Stone, did you want to wait until he achieves his Aeon form to do that? I'd be perfectly happy to buy an alkahest for Riptide if you wanted to do it then. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@mercurialwings Speaking of future breedings, you had asked about Riptide and Seraph, right?

I see Seraph is on the list for Philosopher's Stone, did you want to wait until he achieves his Aeon form to do that? I'd be perfectly happy to buy an alkahest for Riptide if you wanted to do it then.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat: That works fine with me~ I'd love to see another Aeon only breeding. ^ ^
@KalicoKat: That works fine with me~ I'd love to see another Aeon only breeding. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Yay! I'll definitely plan on that then! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@mercurialwings Yay! I'll definitely plan on that then!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@mercurialwings @Dembai @Sturmflux

Thank you. That is where I was confused on when CD started. Beltane was still rather new when Kveldulfr talked about breeding Hag and Beltane. Next time store opens I will hopefully have a chance to buy an alkahest.
@mercurialwings @Dembai @Sturmflux

Thank you. That is where I was confused on when CD started. Beltane was still rather new when Kveldulfr talked about breeding Hag and Beltane. Next time store opens I will hopefully have a chance to buy an alkahest.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 289 290