Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 289 290
OMG I can't believe I won one!
OMG I can't believe I won one!
3Kt54pG.png
@Dembai could I have a sig for Afterglow?
@Dembai could I have a sig for Afterglow?
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
[quote name="@QuietlyAlice" date="2020-04-02 17:48:42" ] Dembai I'm one away from my limit. I have Dark, Yule Cat and Oil Spill [/quote] Yep. But the first Earth breeding is coming soon! <3
@QuietlyAlice wrote on 2020-04-02 17:48:42:
Dembai I'm one away from my limit. I have Dark, Yule Cat and Oil Spill

Yep. But the first Earth breeding is coming soon! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@KalicoKat" date="2020-04-02 15:15:22" ] Dembai Could you add me to the pinglist for shop restocks? [/quote] Sure thing - but just to let you know, there's two slots open right now as they weren't taken up yet! <3
@KalicoKat wrote on 2020-04-02 15:15:22:
Dembai Could you add me to the pinglist for shop restocks?

Sure thing - but just to let you know, there's two slots open right now as they weren't taken up yet! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@CrierNightglori" date="2020-04-03 05:09:29" ] Dembai could I have a sig for Afterglow? [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GGl5rcj.png[/img] there you go~!
@CrierNightglori wrote on 2020-04-03 05:09:29:
Dembai could I have a sig for Afterglow?

GGl5rcj.png

there you go~!
5gSLBV0.png
@dembai can i get taken off the store pong list please and thank you
@dembai can i get taken off the store pong list please and thank you
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@CrierNightglori would you be interested in breeding afterglow and value? I think they could make an interesting combination
@CrierNightglori would you be interested in breeding afterglow and value? I think they could make an interesting combination
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster
Sure! I think one of the kids will probably be like remorse or sleepiness, since afterglow is like the after-affect of a brightly glowing object, and remorse is like an afterthought of doing something wrong.
@RingMaster
Sure! I think one of the kids will probably be like remorse or sleepiness, since afterglow is like the after-affect of a brightly glowing object, and remorse is like an afterthought of doing something wrong.
WRodlih.png

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
@Dembai I don't see where your slots are listed, what do you have slots available for?

I found them and made a new post with my request!

I was hoping to purchase for future use, as I can't actually use any until Riptide is refined, a Philosopher's Stone and a couple of Vials of Ether.

Also, could you clarify use of Drops of Quintessence? Are those required only for creating a Remnant purely from elemental stores, or are they also required for adding stored elements to a breeding with an existing Remnant?

In fact, look at my other post, I put it all there. Sorry!
@Dembai I don't see where your slots are listed, what do you have slots available for?

I found them and made a new post with my request!

I was hoping to purchase for future use, as I can't actually use any until Riptide is refined, a Philosopher's Stone and a couple of Vials of Ether.

Also, could you clarify use of Drops of Quintessence? Are those required only for creating a Remnant purely from elemental stores, or are they also required for adding stored elements to a breeding with an existing Remnant?

In fact, look at my other post, I put it all there. Sorry!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
[quote name="KalicoKat" date="2020-04-03 08:31:49" ] @/Dembai I don't see where your slots are listed, what do you have slots available for? I was hoping to purchase for future use, as I can't actually use any until Riptide is refined, a Philosopher's Stone and a couple of Vials of Ether. [b]Also, could you clarify use of Drops of Quintessence? Are those required only for creating a Remnant purely from elemental stores, or are they also required for adding stored elements to a breeding with an existing Remnant?[/b] [/quote] @KalicoKat Drops of Quintessence are (from what I understand), are items you use to breed any two Remnants, as long as they are compatibe and off their CD's, and choose the Remnant you get out of them. A Bottle of Quintessence is what you use to create a Remnant purely by yourself, no breedings needed. (I think.)
KalicoKat wrote on 2020-04-03 08:31:49:
@/Dembai I don't see where your slots are listed, what do you have slots available for?

@KalicoKat
Drops of Quintessence are (from what I understand), are items you use to breed any two Remnants, as long as they are compatibe and off their CD's, and choose the Remnant you get out of them.
A Bottle of Quintessence is what you use to create a Remnant purely by yourself, no breedings needed. (I think.)
WRodlih.png

1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 289 290