Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Jurassic Spark-RNG Animated Pixel Adopts
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
@Ambitious Thanks so much! I have made a copy now and can finally view my collection x3
@Ambitious Thanks so much! I have made a copy now and can finally view my collection x3
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker

Glad to hear it!! c:
@LightBreaker

Glad to hear it!! c:
Td4lBWl.png
@DeadlyInformant

Are the growth seasonal exclusives supposed to appear in the BBCode now (If you got some already), or do I have to wait till next op for them to show up?
@DeadlyInformant

Are the growth seasonal exclusives supposed to appear in the BBCode now (If you got some already), or do I have to wait till next op for them to show up?
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo

They should show up now, had to fix a small bit of code there.
@Kelpoyo

They should show up now, had to fix a small bit of code there.
I only broke the spreadsheet once! So this is going well! Anyway, I should get back to work before Bossdad shows up. Just wanted to give this tread a little BUMP!
I only broke the spreadsheet once! So this is going well! Anyway, I should get back to work before Bossdad shows up. Just wanted to give this tread a little BUMP!
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505194253174046732/505862605538197520/jurassic-spark-mini.png[/img][br][br]Running R0110V3R.EXE...[br][br]Loading...[br][br]Hello, pixel enthusiasts! Today is a new day and our delivery bots are whirring once more in anticipation of delivering new friends to you.[br][br]You may buy up to five pixels today.[br][br]@achromaticspark @adminart @alliance @altarea @ambitious @angelsami @aredshroom @ariizumi @arinyl @arwen @ashki @ashrahn @aurene @avariea @awb @axololtl @beany121 @bottledlightning @bottledlightning @briarlight @candyninja101 @casanoble @celuin @chou @chunkyair @coloradoblues @crazybat @danijust @darkrebellionxyz @dragongem23 @eiira @electrify @eyry @faewolfling @falconair @felinefine @fieldraptor @firtarian @flufferlover @foreboding @forestcheeto @formless @frostnite @frostwynd @gardenofroses @geminisun @guzzoleen @hawlucha @hikaye @huntess @hyotenka @jbapple @justarev @katsuokai @kelpo2000 @kelpoyo @kisk @kiwipen @knickknacks @kururin @l1br4 @lazarusrex @lesen @lightbreaker @mangusto @mistywolf77 @mossyaki @mysterycorgi @namira @nienna33 @nocturnisthedark @okn @ototo @pearlygirl @popplio @pseudoscience @pufferheart @raiko @ribbons @roamingmidnight @rosebudstark @ryuuna @saraceaser @saronai @sasser @sassibirb @scyshe @shiraya @sidegrinder @snoringhyena @snowyphoenix420 @snugglebug @starsoul @stormwing27 @theenderdraco @thundercracker @twilightstars @twye @unicornponies @v0iceb0x @valikor @venusian @vexingrose @wintersolace @woolly @xiroza @xolrit
Just as a heads up! The pet compendium's badge page is not functioning properly. I have 34 unique pets, but the badge page is acting as if I only have 15 unique pets!
Just as a heads up! The pet compendium's badge page is not functioning properly. I have 34 unique pets, but the badge page is acting as if I only have 15 unique pets!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@DeadlyInformant
o mighty spreadsheet keeper, ^ is experiencing some sheet difficulties, I think?

@ColoradoBlues
can you please explain what you mean by the badge page not working properly so DI can take a look at it?

Around and here to take your orders, Lightning-fast!
@DeadlyInformant
o mighty spreadsheet keeper, ^ is experiencing some sheet difficulties, I think?

@ColoradoBlues
can you please explain what you mean by the badge page not working properly so DI can take a look at it?

Around and here to take your orders, Lightning-fast!
I can’t think of a better way to describe it than I did above. It’s not counting all of a users unique pets accurately and not awarding badges when it should be. I own 34 unique pets, but the badges page says I still need 10 more to get the 25 pet badge.
I can’t think of a better way to describe it than I did above. It’s not counting all of a users unique pets accurately and not awarding badges when it should be. I own 34 unique pets, but the badges page says I still need 10 more to get the 25 pet badge.
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Let me know how the updated sheet is working now? It's showing the badge for me now on your ID.
@ColoradoBlues

Let me know how the updated sheet is working now? It's showing the badge for me now on your ID.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35