Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | TWISTED REPTILES [all breeds & genes]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@LadyFaggy could i be added to the pinglist, please? c:
@LadyFaggy could i be added to the pinglist, please? c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After, of course, done!
@After, of course, done!
[s]Would love to get one, if you are open![/s] Username: Smittyy Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43603773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436038/43603773_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of payment: Gems! Annotation: none note: Would you prefer the payment sent via pm or crossroads?
Would love to get one, if you are open!

Username: Smittyy
Dragon:

43603773_350.png

Type of payment: Gems!
Annotation: none

note: Would you prefer the payment sent via pm or crossroads?
@Smittyy im sorry, slots are full but you've been added to the pinglist so I'll let you know when I got some free space.

And about the note - I don't really have a preferred way, it can be by crossroads as well as pm. Just don't pay now please, only after my confirmation.
@Smittyy im sorry, slots are full but you've been added to the pinglist so I'll let you know when I got some free space.

And about the note - I don't really have a preferred way, it can be by crossroads as well as pm. Just don't pay now please, only after my confirmation.
@ladyfaggy I understand! Thank you for adding me to the pinglist!
@ladyfaggy I understand! Thank you for adding me to the pinglist!
Hi there! Firstly I wanted to say that I've added the 24 hour rule to my 1st post - sorry for not including this information earlier but this is my first time making a forum shop. This rule means you have 24 hours to pay after my confirmation so that other people don't have to wait too long. Secondly - this is your beautiful Silas, @Spark [img]https://i.imgur.com/65iePdj.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QauHDlC.png[/img] And finally, as 1 slot is free, I'm calling @After and @Smittyy. I know that one of you have already fill the order form but as I want to follow my own rules, the first sending it from now on will be the first to get the place in my list. Cheers!
Hi there!

Firstly I wanted to say that I've added the 24 hour rule to my 1st post - sorry for not including this information earlier but this is my first time making a forum shop. This rule means you have 24 hours to pay after my confirmation so that other people don't have to wait too long.

Secondly - this is your beautiful Silas, @Spark

65iePdj.png

QauHDlC.png

And finally, as 1 slot is free, I'm calling @After and @Smittyy. I know that one of you have already fill the order form but as I want to follow my own rules, the first sending it from now on will be the first to get the place in my list.

Cheers!
@LadyFaggy aaah thank you! I love how much detail you put into the wings and pearl, it looks great. :D
@LadyFaggy aaah thank you! I love how much detail you put into the wings and pearl, it looks great. :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
I'm really glad you like it @Spark! Enjoy!
I'm really glad you like it @Spark! Enjoy!
@LadyFaggy Smittyy can grab it since they've already got an order form ready. ^^
@LadyFaggy Smittyy can grab it since they've already got an order form ready. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh but you were first... SO you know what guys? I can change the slots to 5 and everybody will be happy :D So fill the order form @After and then i'm adding you (and Smittyy) to my list ;)

@Smittyy - in that case I'm waiting for your payment! It will be 150 gems
Oh but you were first... SO you know what guys? I can change the slots to 5 and everybody will be happy :D So fill the order form @After and then i'm adding you (and Smittyy) to my list ;)

@Smittyy - in that case I'm waiting for your payment! It will be 150 gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42