Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dark's Animation/Music/OCs/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Zemo Here's your order! Thanks for waiting~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486747458794291232/497505700982030366/YCjinGxIUr3ML6TU.gif[/img]
@Zemo
Here's your order! Thanks for waiting~
YCjinGxIUr3ML6TU.gif
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
^
^
@vaporslash Heres your order thanks for waiting~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486747458794291232/498015457681604629/nyGnHgoQ6b8FL4Jz.gif[/img]
@vaporslash
Heres your order thanks for waiting~
nyGnHgoQ6b8FL4Jz.gif
@DarkElite020
Ahhhh late response but this is lovely thank you so much ;w;
@DarkElite020
Ahhhh late response but this is lovely thank you so much ;w;
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash glad you like it ^^
@vaporslash glad you like it ^^
@fadeddreams @voodoopunks
Ah, sorry for this, but my pc is pretty broken so I have to get it repaired and that may put a delay on your orders! I just wanted to give you both a heads up. If you'd like refunds I can do so, or otherwise, I'm hoping to have my computer fixed by monday, and the orders done by tuesday. Thanks for your cooperation <3
@fadeddreams @voodoopunks
Ah, sorry for this, but my pc is pretty broken so I have to get it repaired and that may put a delay on your orders! I just wanted to give you both a heads up. If you'd like refunds I can do so, or otherwise, I'm hoping to have my computer fixed by monday, and the orders done by tuesday. Thanks for your cooperation <3
@DarkElite020 Not a problem for me, I'm happy to wait as long as it takes.
@DarkElite020 Not a problem for me, I'm happy to wait as long as it takes.
?67qj5=party.png
@DarkElite020

Can I order 4 at once, or should I order individually? I saw your last post where your computer is broken, time isn't an issue!
@DarkElite020

Can I order 4 at once, or should I order individually? I saw your last post where your computer is broken, time isn't an issue!
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
@probablyaflower
um, usually I allow one order of each type, so like 1 animation and 1 playlist at the same time would be fine, though depending on what you're wanting I can probably squeeze in 4 things since my shop isnt incredibly busy
@probablyaflower
um, usually I allow one order of each type, so like 1 animation and 1 playlist at the same time would be fine, though depending on what you're wanting I can probably squeeze in 4 things since my shop isnt incredibly busy
@DarkElite020

I'm hoping for 4 dragon animations. It's a lot to ask so I can just wait if you need me to!
@DarkElite020

I'm hoping for 4 dragon animations. It's a lot to ask so I can just wait if you need me to!
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7