Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dark's Animation/Music/OCs/Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vaporslash
Ahh I'm glad you like them <3
@Vaporslash
Ahh I'm glad you like them <3
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@AmeriaSparrow
Finished Augury's playlist! OO was it a tough one and I aimed a little more on the magic side cause for some reason every fortune telling song was like screamo music lmao, hopefully it came out good, I dont think I strayed too far.

Dying in LA - Panic! At the disco "Is a dreamer just like you,You looked at death in a tarot card, And you saw what you had to do"

Haunt me - Samsa "just so maybe if you’re bored of fortune-telling tarot cards and magic words then you could tweet a hundred-forty characters so I could throw away my voodoo dolls and stop chanting my juju mantras"

Smoke and Mirrors - Imagine Dragons "All that I hope,Is it just smoke and mirrors?I want to believe, woah,But all that I know,Is it just smoke and mirrors, mirrors, mirrors?"

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens - "Was it all a disguise, like Junior High?Where everything was fiction, future, and prediction?Now, where am I?"

Dream - Imagine Dragons "We all are living in a dream,But life ain't what it seems,Oh everything's a mess,And all these sorrows I have seen"

The future's right in front of me - great big world "I learned my lesson, it was wrong of me to look so far ahead. I'll count my blessings one by one, I'll live a life I won't regret. And now I finally see the future's right in front of me"

Siren - Kailee Morgue "There's a bright side,To every wrong thing,If you're looking at me through the right eyes. Darkness in my name"

Here comes a thought - Steven universe "Here comes a thought that might alarm you..What someone said and how it harmed you"

Dreamers - Scavenger hunt"We want some black magic,We want to take control,Because when the lights go out,That's where the dreamers go"

Kill to know - Amy Miles "I, know something, you'd kill to know, I'll go public in my own time, what is it you want to know? Do you need a little help?"
@AmeriaSparrow
Finished Augury's playlist! OO was it a tough one and I aimed a little more on the magic side cause for some reason every fortune telling song was like screamo music lmao, hopefully it came out good, I dont think I strayed too far.

Dying in LA - Panic! At the disco "Is a dreamer just like you,You looked at death in a tarot card, And you saw what you had to do"

Haunt me - Samsa "just so maybe if you’re bored of fortune-telling tarot cards and magic words then you could tweet a hundred-forty characters so I could throw away my voodoo dolls and stop chanting my juju mantras"

Smoke and Mirrors - Imagine Dragons "All that I hope,Is it just smoke and mirrors?I want to believe, woah,But all that I know,Is it just smoke and mirrors, mirrors, mirrors?"

Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens - "Was it all a disguise, like Junior High?Where everything was fiction, future, and prediction?Now, where am I?"

Dream - Imagine Dragons "We all are living in a dream,But life ain't what it seems,Oh everything's a mess,And all these sorrows I have seen"

The future's right in front of me - great big world "I learned my lesson, it was wrong of me to look so far ahead. I'll count my blessings one by one, I'll live a life I won't regret. And now I finally see the future's right in front of me"

Siren - Kailee Morgue "There's a bright side,To every wrong thing,If you're looking at me through the right eyes. Darkness in my name"

Here comes a thought - Steven universe "Here comes a thought that might alarm you..What someone said and how it harmed you"

Dreamers - Scavenger hunt"We want some black magic,We want to take control,Because when the lights go out,That's where the dreamers go"

Kill to know - Amy Miles "I, know something, you'd kill to know, I'll go public in my own time, what is it you want to know? Do you need a little help?"

Thank you so much! Everything I’ve heard so far is fantastic. I’m so excited to listen to the rest. :)

Thank you so much! Everything I’ve heard so far is fantastic. I’m so excited to listen to the rest. :)
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@AmeriaSparrow
Glad you like it c:
@AmeriaSparrow
Glad you like it c:
^
^
Added a new section to the shop, Designs and OC's!
Added a new section to the shop, Designs and OC's!
^
^
Username: @VoodooPunks / @DarkElite020 Character Image: (Click for link to toyhouse, there are scar maps for him so be warned) [url=https://toyhou.se/2825840.alec-winters][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/9853083_ULkAFIMmGRSbt3m.png[/img][/url] Payment: 50kt Half or Fullbody: Halfbody!
Username: @VoodooPunks / @DarkElite020
Character Image: (Click for link to toyhouse, there are scar maps for him so be warned)

9853083_ULkAFIMmGRSbt3m.png

Payment: 50kt
Half or Fullbody: Halfbody!
?67qj5=party.png
@voodoopunks
gotcha! Send over the payment and I'll get started!
@voodoopunks
gotcha! Send over the payment and I'll get started!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7