Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ball Spirals [indefinite hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aww, I'm glad you like him, he's one of my favourites! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 300g sounds perfect, should I send the payment right away?
Aww, I'm glad you like him, he's one of my favourites!
300g sounds perfect, should I send the payment right away?
23877351_praKiKIJmgLFnj0.png
@DuchessWolfe he's precious!
also, its up to you, you can send it now or after i finish him <3 it should be around 2-3 days max !
@DuchessWolfe he's precious!
also, its up to you, you can send it now or after i finish him <3 it should be around 2-3 days max !
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
Don't mind me, just a happy customer here to show off the final product [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294752813077102592/641377655043784724/ball_spiral_nat_finish.png[/img][/center] I love it, really. Beyond adorable [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Don't mind me, just a happy customer here to show off the final product
ball_spiral_nat_finish.png

I love it, really. Beyond adorable
23877351_praKiKIJmgLFnj0.png
Hi! I'm buying a surprise for a friend, would you be ok with doing that? I know some artists don't care to draw other people's OCs/dragons without them knowing. [b]Dragon's name[/b]: IttanMomen [b]Payment method[/b]: Gems [b]Apparel[/b]: Just the Lanterns [b]Special requests[/b]: Would you be able to have one of the lanterns hooked around his tail, as if he's carrying it? I think my friend would REALLY like that! Also, could you have light creases under his eyes, like the character he's based off of? (Reference provided below) [b]Any other notes[/b]: He's based off of the character [url=https://gegegenokitaro.fandom.com/wiki/Ittan-Momen]Ittan-momen[/url] from Gegege no Kitaro, an anime based off of Japanese youkai! His design is very simple, hence the simpleness of the dragon itself. I don't know if this would make much of a difference when making the adopt, but I thought I'd fill you in! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55621218] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556213/55621218_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gegegenokitaro/images/5/5e/Img_character_08.png[/img]
Hi! I'm buying a surprise for a friend, would you be ok with doing that? I know some artists don't care to draw other people's OCs/dragons without them knowing.

Dragon's name: IttanMomen
Payment method: Gems
Apparel: Just the Lanterns
Special requests: Would you be able to have one of the lanterns hooked around his tail, as if he's carrying it? I think my friend would REALLY like that! Also, could you have light creases under his eyes, like the character he's based off of? (Reference provided below)
Any other notes: He's based off of the character Ittan-momen from Gegege no Kitaro, an anime based off of Japanese youkai! His design is very simple, hence the simpleness of the dragon itself. I don't know if this would make much of a difference when making the adopt, but I thought I'd fill you in!

55621218_350.png

Img_character_08.png
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
These are way too cute xD Dragon's name: Don't have a permanent name for him yet! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55784051] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557841/55784051_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment method: Treasure Apparel?: The glasses and autumn breeze, if possible! Gene sponsoring?: NA Special requests: A forked tongue, please :) Any other notes: Nothing I can think of!
These are way too cute xD

Dragon's name: Don't have a permanent name for him yet!

55784051_350.png

Payment method: Treasure
Apparel?: The glasses and autumn breeze, if possible!
Gene sponsoring?: NA
Special requests: A forked tongue, please :)
Any other notes: Nothing I can think of!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@SilverStarSheep hey!! i dont mind doing gifts for other people at all! the lanterns would make it about 600g, if that's okay with you? it'll take me a little more time to draw them but it shouldn't be an issue :)

@Pressia thank you so much!!! your dragon is super cute :D
I can definitely attempt to do the autumn breeze for you (and the glasses)! would 400kt be alright?
@SilverStarSheep hey!! i dont mind doing gifts for other people at all! the lanterns would make it about 600g, if that's okay with you? it'll take me a little more time to draw them but it shouldn't be an issue :)

@Pressia thank you so much!!! your dragon is super cute :D
I can definitely attempt to do the autumn breeze for you (and the glasses)! would 400kt be alright?
@Starwolfs

Aaahhh, that jumped up a lot more than I expected. If we do that then I'll have to earn a bit more gems, first. ;;
I guess an alternative would be to only have him carry one lantern? I dunno if that would make much of a difference.

Sorry for the bother, haha.
@Starwolfs

Aaahhh, that jumped up a lot more than I expected. If we do that then I'll have to earn a bit more gems, first. ;;
I guess an alternative would be to only have him carry one lantern? I dunno if that would make much of a difference.

Sorry for the bother, haha.
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
@SilverStarSheep sorry about that!! it would just take a lot more time & effort to add those in :(
i could do 400g for the one lantern, if that's more in your range?
@SilverStarSheep sorry about that!! it would just take a lot more time & effort to add those in :(
i could do 400g for the one lantern, if that's more in your range?
Haaa it's fine! I figured it'd cost a bit extra, but the jump made me worry I misread something in your information and rules, is all. ;;
And just as well, I like to tip people when I buy art--I have 600g on the dot and pocket change in treasure at the moment (did some gene stuff recently oops), which would have meant I wouldn't have been able to tip you!

I don't want to make you have to stoop down to my level! So 400g would only be if it's ok with you. Like I said, I'm still gonna tip you, haha. But one lantern would be perfectly fine, I think, so long as it's the one he's carrying with his tail!
Haaa it's fine! I figured it'd cost a bit extra, but the jump made me worry I misread something in your information and rules, is all. ;;
And just as well, I like to tip people when I buy art--I have 600g on the dot and pocket change in treasure at the moment (did some gene stuff recently oops), which would have meant I wouldn't have been able to tip you!

I don't want to make you have to stoop down to my level! So 400g would only be if it's ok with you. Like I said, I'm still gonna tip you, haha. But one lantern would be perfectly fine, I think, so long as it's the one he's carrying with his tail!
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
@Starwolfs
Actually, without the glasses would be better! Does that change the price at all?
@Starwolfs
Actually, without the glasses would be better! Does that change the price at all?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7