Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Whiphound Species Adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Dragonfruiteen

Image saved!
@Dragonfruiteen

Image saved!
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
I'm determined to win one of those hounds

Bump!
I'm determined to win one of those hounds

Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Lovely bump!
Lovely bump!
@Dragonfruiteen
Quick, perhaps odd, question! Have you considered an owner's directory, maybe including at least genders owned, so we might be able to coordinate breedings? I imagine you'd need people's permissions to get added to it, and I don't know how much work it might end up being for you to maintain, but thought it might be helpful.
@Dragonfruiteen
Quick, perhaps odd, question! Have you considered an owner's directory, maybe including at least genders owned, so we might be able to coordinate breedings? I imagine you'd need people's permissions to get added to it, and I don't know how much work it might end up being for you to maintain, but thought it might be helpful.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@dragonfruiteen

Could I be added to the ping list please?
I'm sure to be buying one as soon as I stop throwing my treasure all over the place lol
@dragonfruiteen

Could I be added to the ping list please?
I'm sure to be buying one as soon as I stop throwing my treasure all over the place lol
@Falconair
I'm actually working on a spreadsheet with owners and genders that will be posted in the thread, both for my own reference and for others to look at. Unfortunately it's taking some time as I'm a mobile player and don't own a computer. But there will be one, hopefully soon :)

@GloryEternal
Added!
@Falconair
I'm actually working on a spreadsheet with owners and genders that will be posted in the thread, both for my own reference and for others to look at. Unfortunately it's taking some time as I'm a mobile player and don't own a computer. But there will be one, hopefully soon :)

@GloryEternal
Added!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
Small bump!

All those Whiphounds looks great, I’m excited to see them develop c: Making and selling your own species is really fun (at least for me), so good luck! :D
Small bump!

All those Whiphounds looks great, I’m excited to see them develop c: Making and selling your own species is really fun (at least for me), so good luck! :D
@Troutfish
Ah thank you! :D
I've got an eye on your Pondhoppers as well, XD. I'm just not quite quick enough
@Troutfish
Ah thank you! :D
I've got an eye on your Pondhoppers as well, XD. I'm just not quite quick enough
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48