Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | N/A
1 2 3 4 5
@norbmeister Super interested!!! Also pinging @falloutnewvegas look DOGS!!
@norbmeister Super interested!!! Also pinging @falloutnewvegas look DOGS!!
oxstpLj.png
HI YES very interested! i love this base so much and would love to be added to the pinglist!
HI YES very interested! i love this base so much and would love to be added to the pinglist!
tumblr_inline_ojq6l11ndI1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l11ndI1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l11ndI1r2ao8y_540.png
@JollyRoger @Meebo @selenomancy @Oppabo @Ythequeris @SpaceChildKeilei @Gem4567 @Praedyth @falloutnewvegas

Oh wow! I wasn't expecting to wake up to so many people interested in this base. Thank you all so much, I'm adding you all to the list now <33
@JollyRoger @Meebo @selenomancy @Oppabo @Ythequeris @SpaceChildKeilei @Gem4567 @Praedyth @falloutnewvegas

Oh wow! I wasn't expecting to wake up to so many people interested in this base. Thank you all so much, I'm adding you all to the list now <33
honestly one of the cutest bases ive ever seen. 100% into it and would SUPER love to get added to the pinglist
honestly one of the cutest bases ive ever seen. 100% into it and would SUPER love to get added to the pinglist
BLM, 1312
@norbmeister YES AWESOME I'm going to need one of these for every single mirror I own, haha. Please definitely add me to your pinglist!!

Edit: just realized despite my love of them I somehow only have 2. Time to go buy more mirrors!!
@norbmeister YES AWESOME I'm going to need one of these for every single mirror I own, haha. Please definitely add me to your pinglist!!

Edit: just realized despite my love of them I somehow only have 2. Time to go buy more mirrors!!
rentowin.gif
I would love a ping when you open. These little dudes are so precious ^^
I would love a ping when you open. These little dudes are so precious ^^
Accent Shop
@norbmeister
Could I get on that pinglist too please, these are adorable!
@norbmeister
Could I get on that pinglist too please, these are adorable!
@InsidePuns
Ahhh Thank you so much, I live for adorable dragons so I'm glad so many people find these bases cute~
Adding you now ^^

@Bauble
lmao saamme, when I realised that I didn't have any perma mirror dragons I was like, WELP TIME TO BUY SOME MORE DRAGONS I GUESS l''D
But I've already added you to the ping list (just went through the notes on my tumblr post for these)

@Pesticide
Thank you so much, I've just gone through my notes on the tumblr post for these adopts and you've already been added to the list ^ v ^b

@Miasmajesty
Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist now <33
@InsidePuns
Ahhh Thank you so much, I live for adorable dragons so I'm glad so many people find these bases cute~
Adding you now ^^

@Bauble
lmao saamme, when I realised that I didn't have any perma mirror dragons I was like, WELP TIME TO BUY SOME MORE DRAGONS I GUESS l''D
But I've already added you to the ping list (just went through the notes on my tumblr post for these)

@Pesticide
Thank you so much, I've just gone through my notes on the tumblr post for these adopts and you've already been added to the list ^ v ^b

@Miasmajesty
Thank you! I'll add you to the pinglist now <33
@norbmeister
Hello, please put me on your pinglist ^^ Your adopts are very adorable.
@norbmeister
Hello, please put me on your pinglist ^^ Your adopts are very adorable.
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
@dudodo
Of course! I'll add you now <33
@dudodo
Of course! I'll add you now <33
1 2 3 4 5