Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | —Soup’s Adopt Shop(closed)—
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
@millksoup yeah, I’ll start working when I see it and accept it once I’m done :)
@Damanyuh @Shaydas added to Pinglist! Also, gonna have to try fixed that aha, thankyou for pointing that out :”D
@Aidan ah sure lol, I have a week off soon so I should be able to get stuff done faster :”)
@millksoup yeah, I’ll start working when I see it and accept it once I’m done :)
@Damanyuh @Shaydas added to Pinglist! Also, gonna have to try fixed that aha, thankyou for pointing that out :”D
@Aidan ah sure lol, I have a week off soon so I should be able to get stuff done faster :”)
My art thread
My art shop
Sorry I have no idea how to code signatures lol
Thank you !
And I hope you'll be able to fix it easily =^^=
Thank you !
And I hope you'll be able to fix it easily =^^=
+9 Fr time | 20 | French | ♂️| ⚧ | ⚣
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
I'm unable to edit the pinglist, so would you add me, too? :)
I'm unable to edit the pinglist, so would you add me, too? :)
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@Tiqersoup how would you have the time so I would like one more drawing from you [emoji=familiar heart] of course when there will be a free slot so for know adde me to pinglist thx you [emoji=familiar heart]
@Tiqersoup

how would you have the time so I would like one more drawing from you of course when there will be a free slot

so for know adde me to pinglist thx you
yuiOaD2.png
@hyuukiru @Nitami added to Pinglist! :) (Also hopefully it should work now!)
@hyuukiru @Nitami added to Pinglist! :) (Also hopefully it should work now!)
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup
Please, add me to pinglist and ping when there will be a free slot
@Tiqersoup
Please, add me to pinglist and ping when there will be a free slot
@Aidan @Amorah @CrazyCake hey, sorry for the long wait, but I’m finally able to take orders for slots if you’re still interested in order! If so, drop an order form by whenever :) (if not then all good, just ignore this message)
@Falka added to Pinglist!
(please no more new orders or waitlists, sorry!)
@Aidan @Amorah @CrazyCake hey, sorry for the long wait, but I’m finally able to take orders for slots if you’re still interested in order! If so, drop an order form by whenever :) (if not then all good, just ignore this message)
@Falka added to Pinglist!
(please no more new orders or waitlists, sorry!)
My art thread
My art shop
Oh yay!! <333 @Tiqersoup I'd like my dragon drawn! Username: Aidan Link/image of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49967975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499680/49967975_350.png[/img] [/url] Any apparel?: N/A Skin/Accent?: If you could just do his mask, I'd appreciate it!! Payment type: Gems
Oh yay!! <333

@Tiqersoup I'd like my dragon drawn!
Username: Aidan
Link/image of dragon:
49967975_350.png

Any apparel?: N/A
Skin/Accent?: If you could just do his mask, I'd appreciate it!!
Payment type: Gems
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan can do w his mask (that accent is hella cool as well woah)! The total would be about 27g, if that’s all good :)
@Aidan can do w his mask (that accent is hella cool as well woah)! The total would be about 27g, if that’s all good :)
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup

Sounds great! <3 And thank you, I found it by sheer coincidence on the AH. ;v; It suits him SO MUCH.
@Tiqersoup

Sounds great! <3 And thank you, I found it by sheer coincidence on the AH. ;v; It suits him SO MUCH.
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51