Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Soup’s Art Dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Welcome!
Hey look a thread where I can dump all my overly self indulgent personal art! Come see me randomly spew up pictures of my ocs with no context whatsoever lol

If you have any questions about my art/characters or constructive criticism for me then don’t be afraid to say, I really love feedback, I also REALLY love talking abt ocs w other ppl! :D
Pinglist for new art:
chantric Fausta Frailty Wraith296 Cash vinci
Welcome!
Hey look a thread where I can dump all my overly self indulgent personal art! Come see me randomly spew up pictures of my ocs with no context whatsoever lol

If you have any questions about my art/characters or constructive criticism for me then don’t be afraid to say, I really love feedback, I also REALLY love talking abt ocs w other ppl! :D
Pinglist for new art:
chantric Fausta Frailty Wraith296 Cash vinci
My art thread
My art shop
Sorry I have no idea how to code signatures lol
Gonna kick this off w something from last night- she’s the mother of one of my characters (in her earlier years here) but she’s not too important lmao, I enjoy drawing her tho :”) [img]https://i.imgur.com/2NOvXPM.jpg[/img]
Gonna kick this off w something from last night- she’s the mother of one of my characters (in her earlier years here) but she’s not too important lmao, I enjoy drawing her tho :”)
2NOvXPM.jpg
My art thread
My art shop
oh my goodddddnnessss i adore the simplicity of your style so much,,, it pleases my a e s t h e t i c
if you plan on keeping a pinglist for this id love to be on it, otherwise i'll just subscribe to the thread :> @tiqersoup

EDIT: OKAY IM NEVER SURE IF IT'S A G OR A Q IN USERNAMES BECAUSE G'S LOOPY BOI GETS CUT OFF
oh my goodddddnnessss i adore the simplicity of your style so much,,, it pleases my a e s t h e t i c
if you plan on keeping a pinglist for this id love to be on it, otherwise i'll just subscribe to the thread :> @tiqersoup

EDIT: OKAY IM NEVER SURE IF IT'S A G OR A Q IN USERNAMES BECAUSE G'S LOOPY BOI GETS CUT OFF
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric aaah thankyou so much!! I feel honoured that you’d want a Pinglist omg, I’ve made one now! :””D
(Also yeah it’s a q in my username because?? I actuallly don’t know why there’s a q instead of a g but hey ho)
@chantric aaah thankyou so much!! I feel honoured that you’d want a Pinglist omg, I’ve made one now! :””D
(Also yeah it’s a q in my username because?? I actuallly don’t know why there’s a q instead of a g but hey ho)
My art thread
My art shop
@tiqersoup ahhHHH im so excited thankyou <333
i gotta yeet on over to your adopt shop when im not poor xd can't wait though!
@tiqersoup ahhHHH im so excited thankyou <333
i gotta yeet on over to your adopt shop when im not poor xd can't wait though!
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Wow more art?? After one day?? These levels of productivity are unheard of for me when it comes to personal art :0 This one’s of an character who has a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=361416&did=47105729]dragon version[/url] [s]who needs a bit of work but still[/s]! Also was the harsh lighting just another excuse got not draw shoes?? Maybe! :”D [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hlpwffo.jpg[/img] He’s my beautiful apocalypse baby who is partners in crime with Aram, another character of mine that I also decided to give a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=361416&tab=dragon&did=45484230]dragony version[/url] ------- [i]-pinglist!- @chantric[/i] also! Just wanted to ask, if you’d like pinging for just proper art whotsits, or for other things like gag comics and concept sketches that I’ll be posting in future?
Wow more art?? After one day?? These levels of productivity are unheard of for me when it comes to personal art :0
This one’s of an character who has a dragon version who needs a bit of work but still! Also was the harsh lighting just another excuse got not draw shoes?? Maybe! :”D
Hlpwffo.jpg
He’s my beautiful apocalypse baby who is partners in crime with Aram, another character of mine that I also decided to give a dragony version
-pinglist!-
@chantric
also! Just wanted to ask, if you’d like pinging for just proper art whotsits, or for other things like gag comics and concept sketches that I’ll be posting in future?
My art thread
My art shop
@tiqersoup all of it, all of it is good :p

edit: oh also i gotta add that i really like the funky mouth in the corner
@tiqersoup all of it, all of it is good :p

edit: oh also i gotta add that i really like the funky mouth in the corner
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
@chantric cheers lol, honestly I’m so excited to have this one(1) person enjoying my art so I can unapolegetically talk and post about my self indulgent characters for once :”))
Also thankyou!! Funky mouth is about to take my boy Harry to Funky Town or something lmaoo
@chantric cheers lol, honestly I’m so excited to have this one(1) person enjoying my art so I can unapolegetically talk and post about my self indulgent characters for once :”))
Also thankyou!! Funky mouth is about to take my boy Harry to Funky Town or something lmaoo
My art thread
My art shop
@Tiqersoup

Make that "one(1) person enjoying your art" two! Idk if you remember me (I bought a fall adopt from your shop for my dragon Hallow) but I was super excited to see you made a forum to post all of your other art! I absolutely adore your art style and would love to learn more about your ocs. ^v^
@Tiqersoup

Make that "one(1) person enjoying your art" two! Idk if you remember me (I bought a fall adopt from your shop for my dragon Hallow) but I was super excited to see you made a forum to post all of your other art! I absolutely adore your art style and would love to learn more about your ocs. ^v^
BXnGYeU.png

aaUHYLp.png nWiQNX9.png rix3ppo.png
@TinyPaperCrane asklsakkdw Aaaaah thankyou so much! Yeah, I remember your spooky lil noodle and her cat :”D It’s literally so exciting to finally talk about my ocs on here because I practically never talk about them ahaha :”0
@TinyPaperCrane asklsakkdw Aaaaah thankyou so much! Yeah, I remember your spooky lil noodle and her cat :”D It’s literally so exciting to finally talk about my ocs on here because I practically never talk about them ahaha :”0
My art thread
My art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8