Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Tiny Pixel Dergs
And when I say tiny: [img]https://i.imgur.com/o7fV6mB.gif[/img] I mean [i]teeny[/i] tiny! [s]Which is why I wanted to do an interest check.[/s] Folks are definitely interested, thank you! nn I'll be opening shop sometime next week after these are finished(and all breeds will be available). I have a pinglist for anyone interested in knowing when I have it set up and ready for orders. These aren't the finished versions, as they are still going through some tweaking(The Imps tails/horns need some aesthetic touch-ups, and the Fae's wings weren't finalized). These are also animated, but there will be an option for no animation. Would anyone even buy or want adoptables this small? What would a reasonable price be? I've been wanting to make some pixel adoptables for a while, and made these after seeing some old-school sprites. It's difficult to add too much detail, but the test I did with one of my Imps wasn't bad. I can size them up much larger on request. This guy is Ice Petal/Jungle Bee/Red Glimmer [img]https://i.imgur.com/FvUpr4V.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YJUUNw6.gif[/img] I can also do some animations with them. The cherry blossoms I had previously been working on, but it's not done(needs more petals). The kissing one was just a quick thing I made for an example. [img]https://i.imgur.com/965tdzg.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xl9rQju.gif[/img] Pinglist for opening: [quote]AdeleneDawner AngryMothNoises agust PyroQuill DefinedVines MurkyDepths Babs3 LaughingZuru Naudir Roheryn Renepolumorfous Kindly alaneyes catmashiin DivineVixen Evet[/quote]
And when I say tiny:

o7fV6mB.gif

I mean teeny tiny! Which is why I wanted to do an interest check. Folks are definitely interested, thank you! nn I'll be opening shop sometime next week after these are finished(and all breeds will be available). I have a pinglist for anyone interested in knowing when I have it set up and ready for orders.

These aren't the finished versions, as they are still going through some tweaking(The Imps tails/horns need some aesthetic touch-ups, and the Fae's wings weren't finalized). These are also animated, but there will be an option for no animation.

Would anyone even buy or want adoptables this small? What would a reasonable price be?

I've been wanting to make some pixel adoptables for a while, and made these after seeing some old-school sprites. It's difficult to add too much detail, but the test I did with one of my Imps wasn't bad.

I can size them up much larger on request. This guy is Ice Petal/Jungle Bee/Red Glimmer
FvUpr4V.gif YJUUNw6.gif

I can also do some animations with them. The cherry blossoms I had previously been working on, but it's not done(needs more petals). The kissing one was just a quick thing I made for an example.
965tdzg.gif Xl9rQju.gif

Pinglist for opening:
Quote:
AdeleneDawner AngryMothNoises agust PyroQuill DefinedVines MurkyDepths Babs3 LaughingZuru Naudir Roheryn Renepolumorfous Kindly alaneyes catmashiin DivineVixen Evet
Boop!
I might buy a few of these. (In fact please do ping me if you set up a shop for them. ^^; ) Pricewise - maybe 30-40k to start, and a bit more with genes? I'd also want the option of getting them without the animation.
I might buy a few of these. (In fact please do ping me if you set up a shop for them. ^^; ) Pricewise - maybe 30-40k to start, and a bit more with genes? I'd also want the option of getting them without the animation.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@LaWombat
THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! id certainly be interested in these, especially if u plan on making nocturnes !! ;O;
@LaWombat
THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! id certainly be interested in these, especially if u plan on making nocturnes !! ;O;
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@adelenedawner
I'll ping you if I open shop. :D Your price suggestion is perfect. I was thinking in the 20-25k range myself, but I wasn't certain. And I'll definitely have an option for no animation.

@jolynekujoh
Thank you! I plan on having all breeds available if I do open. They are so fun to make.
@adelenedawner
I'll ping you if I open shop. :D Your price suggestion is perfect. I was thinking in the 20-25k range myself, but I wasn't certain. And I'll definitely have an option for no animation.

@jolynekujoh
Thank you! I plan on having all breeds available if I do open. They are so fun to make.
Boop!
That is what I call Smoll O.O

I would totally be interested!!!
That is what I call Smoll O.O

I would totally be interested!!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I love these! I would totes be interested! Ping me when you open!
I love these! I would totes be interested! Ping me when you open!
7l3ZvzG.png
@LaWombat

*slams into thread*

YES PELASE
@LaWombat

*slams into thread*

YES PELASE
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I would be very interested in them!
I would be very interested in them!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@LaWombat

pls ping me when you open!! i haven't bought art in a while but i'm looking for some for my new boy and your little wc is perfect
@LaWombat

pls ping me when you open!! i haven't bought art in a while but i'm looking for some for my new boy and your little wc is perfect
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
@PyroQuill @MurkyDepths @Babs3

Whelp, the interest is there, so I'll definitely be opening shop later on then! nn I'm gonna have all of the breeds available when I do eventually set up, so I've got a pinglist going for anyone that's requested it for when I open. Would any of you like to be added as well?
@PyroQuill @MurkyDepths @Babs3

Whelp, the interest is there, so I'll definitely be opening shop later on then! nn I'm gonna have all of the breeds available when I do eventually set up, so I've got a pinglist going for anyone that's requested it for when I open. Would any of you like to be added as well?
Boop!