Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | IC tiny tuntun siggy
[img]https://i.imgur.com/95AW4xr.png[/img] [s] I was thinking of making simple little signature adoptables with this base if anyone is interested. Price help would be nice too. :> I'll clean it up a bit more [s]especially the line on the end of the tail[/s] if anyone wants one. I won't be able to do apparel and some genes, and adopts will only be a fluffy male base.[/s] I will be opening a shop sometime soon. :> Thank you all for support! Question, would you prefer the stretched image as seen above or one more like this: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/73c411640a38edd0a2d4961350a4ea51.png[/img] Transparent etc of course. I need help with pricing too. ;v; I'll start working on a few starting genes when I can. I'll be able to flip the image as well on request if you want it facing the other way. :> Pinglist if a store opens: theroiprocepios SookieJane micahjaguar Cruelty VeiledOverdose
95AW4xr.png

I was thinking of making simple little signature adoptables with this base if anyone is interested. Price help would be nice too. :> I'll clean it up a bit more especially the line on the end of the tail if anyone wants one. I won't be able to do apparel and some genes, and adopts will only be a fluffy male base.

I will be opening a shop sometime soon. :> Thank you all for support!

Question, would you prefer the stretched image as seen above or one more like this:

73c411640a38edd0a2d4961350a4ea51.png

Transparent etc of course. I need help with pricing too. ;v; I'll start working on a few starting genes when I can.

I'll be able to flip the image as well on request if you want it facing the other way. :>

Pinglist if a store opens:
theroiprocepios
SookieJane
micahjaguar
Cruelty
VeiledOverdose
lMoMteR.png
@Umu
I would be interested :0 not entirely sure on price but if you open shop I'd like a ping please! Would pick up a couple of them.
@Umu
I would be interested :0 not entirely sure on price but if you open shop I'd like a ping please! Would pick up a couple of them.
@theroiprocepios

I'll add you to a pinglist in case I open a shop! :>
@theroiprocepios

I'll add you to a pinglist in case I open a shop! :>
lMoMteR.png
No idea about prices but I'd love to be on the pinglist!
No idea about prices but I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@SookieJane

Added :>
@SookieJane

Added :>
lMoMteR.png
I'd buy one!
I'd buy one!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Sorry, got a bit hectic at home. I'm going to try and start working on the base soon once an important work thing is done. :) Thanks everyone for your support.
Sorry, got a bit hectic at home. I'm going to try and start working on the base soon once an important work thing is done. :) Thanks everyone for your support.
lMoMteR.png
@Umu

Absolutely oh my gosh

Please please ping me I'd love one of Niji!!
@Umu

Absolutely oh my gosh

Please please ping me I'd love one of Niji!!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Umu

Oh yeah I'm interested! :o! It's adorable!
@Umu

Oh yeah I'm interested! :o! It's adorable!
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Oh wow I never expected so many to be interested! ;v; I'll definitely be opening a shop.

How should I price these guys?

Also I cleaned and edited the lineart a bit. I stretched it for this preview, should I keep it stretched or return it to normal? Here's how it looks at the moment.
Oh wow I never expected so many to be interested! ;v; I'll definitely be opening a shop.

How should I price these guys?

Also I cleaned and edited the lineart a bit. I stretched it for this preview, should I keep it stretched or return it to normal? Here's how it looks at the moment.
lMoMteR.png