Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Buddy's Adoptables! Coatl Cones! Open!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Those hedgies are so cute <3

But i haf a question! @BuddyMaltese can the dragon be a hatchling if i want a hedgehog?
Those hedgies are so cute <3

But i haf a question! @BuddyMaltese can the dragon be a hatchling if i want a hedgehog?
@kiri1109
Thank you! <33 I would say it depends on the hatchling, which dragon do you have in mind? :)
@kiri1109
Thank you! <33 I would say it depends on the hatchling, which dragon do you have in mind? :)
@BuddyMaltese This is the hatchie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44282728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442828/44282728_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BuddyMaltese

This is the hatchie
44282728_350.png
@kiri1109
Aww what a cutie!
If you'd like, I can load him into the scrying workshop to see what he looks like as an adult and color in the adopt according to that. If you want him as a hatchling though that's no problem at all, I can just remove the beard and shorten the whiskers on the lineart :)
@kiri1109
Aww what a cutie!
If you'd like, I can load him into the scrying workshop to see what he looks like as an adult and color in the adopt according to that. If you want him as a hatchling though that's no problem at all, I can just remove the beard and shorten the whiskers on the lineart :)
@BuddyMaltese I really want a hedgehog for him though oof

So, yeah, load him as an adult and color it in. I can send the payment and fill the forum out if necessary ^^
@BuddyMaltese I really want a hedgehog for him though oof

So, yeah, load him as an adult and color it in. I can send the payment and fill the forum out if necessary ^^
@kiri1109
Sounds good! No need to fill in the form since I know what to do now c: Feel free to send the payment, I'll add you to the slot list!
@kiri1109
Sounds good! No need to fill in the form since I know what to do now c: Feel free to send the payment, I'll add you to the slot list!
Username: Queenie!
Link to dragon: This one, if possible!
What base you want colored: Coatl Hedgehog
Payment method: Treasure
Any apparel included?: Nope c:
Rose in mouth included?: No
Rose color: N/A
Other: Let me know if I need to change the dragon. ^^"
Username: Queenie!
Link to dragon: This one, if possible!
What base you want colored: Coatl Hedgehog
Any apparel included?: Nope c:
Rose in mouth included?: No
Rose color: N/A
Other: Let me know if I need to change the dragon. ^^"
dcubzu9-26e67db4-7a29-4849-8c65-62ace0956fe3.png
@RaccoonQueen
What an adorable little pearly girl! Accepted :)
@RaccoonQueen
What an adorable little pearly girl! Accepted :)
@BuddyMaltese Oh my gosh, my new hedgehog imp is amazing (and just the cutest thing ever), thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 I LOVE all the beautiful details of his accent and the dove and... everything. :D I have to warn you you're turning me into a hedgehog addict. ;) I think there's still one open slot, so I hope it's alright to throw another dragon at you: Username: Cuivienen Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41734455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417345/41734455_350.png[/img] [/url] What base you want colored: Hedgehog: Imp Payment method: Treasure Any apparel included?: Can I get the halo and the lanterns and the accent, if possible? Other: If you start any adopt- or art-related ping lists, please put me on it. I don't want to miss anything. ;)
@BuddyMaltese

Oh my gosh, my new hedgehog imp is amazing (and just the cutest thing ever), thank you so much! <3 <3 <3 I LOVE all the beautiful details of his accent and the dove and... everything. :D I have to warn you you're turning me into a hedgehog addict. ;)

I think there's still one open slot, so I hope it's alright to throw another dragon at you:

Username: Cuivienen
Link to dragon:
41734455_350.png

What base you want colored: Hedgehog: Imp
Any apparel included?: Can I get the halo and the lanterns and the accent, if possible?
Other: If you start any adopt- or art-related ping lists, please put me on it. I don't want to miss anything. ;)
@Cuivienen
You always put a smile on my face with your kind posts!! Don't worry, hedgehog addicts are the cool cats of Flight Rising B)
I was actually very happy to see you wanted the dove apparel because I love drawing birds, my entire AP Art portfolio was birds!

And accepted! Maybe 5kt for the halo, 7kt for the accents, and 7kt for the lanterns?

I'll most definitely put you on any ping lists! I still gotta make one for this thread, I keep getting distracted c':
@Cuivienen
You always put a smile on my face with your kind posts!! Don't worry, hedgehog addicts are the cool cats of Flight Rising B)
I was actually very happy to see you wanted the dove apparel because I love drawing birds, my entire AP Art portfolio was birds!

And accepted! Maybe 5kt for the halo, 7kt for the accents, and 7kt for the lanterns?

I'll most definitely put you on any ping lists! I still gotta make one for this thread, I keep getting distracted c':
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18