Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Buddy's Adoptables! Coatl Cones! Open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Nesu
If you'd like, I can get a mirror base made and you can have your dragon colored on that for 45kt, or of course you're welcome to stick to the basic base for 35kt :)

Edit: I've updated the thread with a mirror base!
@Nesu
If you'd like, I can get a mirror base made and you can have your dragon colored on that for 45kt, or of course you're welcome to stick to the basic base for 35kt :)

Edit: I've updated the thread with a mirror base!
@BuddyMaltese
Sorry for the late reply! I really appreciate the offer, omg. I'd actually be cool with both bases honestly if that's okay with you, I'm more than happy to pay for both since they're both cute! ^^
@BuddyMaltese
Sorry for the late reply! I really appreciate the offer, omg. I'd actually be cool with both bases honestly if that's okay with you, I'm more than happy to pay for both since they're both cute! ^^
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@BuddyMaltese

Awww, I'm dying from all the cuteness! The both of them are absolutely adorable and perfect, thank you so much! :D <3

Do you have a pinglist and if yes, could I be on it? I don't want to miss any new breeds (hedgehog and busts). ^^
@BuddyMaltese

Awww, I'm dying from all the cuteness! The both of them are absolutely adorable and perfect, thank you so much! :D <3

Do you have a pinglist and if yes, could I be on it? I don't want to miss any new breeds (hedgehog and busts). ^^
@Nesu since your cutie doesn’t have any complicated genes and since the mirror lineart wasn’t available when you ordered, I could just do both for 35kt + 5kt for the apparel :)
Edit: The highnoon hank is a bit difficult to work into the lineart without covering the paws, do you mind if it does?
Edit 2: OH MY GOSH! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! AND THESE ARE HEDGEHOG ADOPTS! I just realized that omgg

@Cuivienen
I’m so glad you love them!! You’re very welcome :)
I could definitely make a pinglist for new breeds!
@Nesu since your cutie doesn’t have any complicated genes and since the mirror lineart wasn’t available when you ordered, I could just do both for 35kt + 5kt for the apparel :)
Edit: The highnoon hank is a bit difficult to work into the lineart without covering the paws, do you mind if it does?
Edit 2: OH MY GOSH! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! AND THESE ARE HEDGEHOG ADOPTS! I just realized that omgg

@Cuivienen
I’m so glad you love them!! You’re very welcome :)
I could definitely make a pinglist for new breeds!
@BuddyMaltese
Aww, thanks! ^^; That sounds good to me! I'll send a CR with the treasure then.
@BuddyMaltese
Aww, thanks! ^^; That sounds good to me! I'll send a CR with the treasure then.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
All orders completed, all slots open!
All orders completed, all slots open!
@BuddyMaltese I can't resist, I need more adorable hedgehogs in my lair! :D Username: Cuivienen Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22324446] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223245/22324446_350.png[/img] [/url] What base you want colored: Hedgehog: Imperial Payment method: Treasure Any apparel included?: Would the tanned rogue hood and the peace dove be alright (if anything isn't doable or doesn't work with the base, I totally understand)? Other: Are you doing accents? If yes, I'd love to have that as well (completely simplified would be fine, with just a bit of the accent color on the wings or something). If you're not doing accents that's fine, too.
@BuddyMaltese
I can't resist, I need more adorable hedgehogs in my lair! :D

Username: Cuivienen
Link to dragon:
22324446_350.png

What base you want colored: Hedgehog: Imperial
Payment method: Treasure
Any apparel included?: Would the tanned rogue hood and the peace dove be alright (if anything isn't doable or doesn't work with the base, I totally understand)?
Other: Are you doing accents? If yes, I'd love to have that as well (completely simplified would be fine, with just a bit of the accent color on the wings or something). If you're not doing accents that's fine, too.
@Cuivienen
My first imperial order!! I could definitely do that apparel for you as long as you're okay with the hood not having the clasps in the front :)
I'd also be more than happy to do the accent for you, I think it'll be a lot of fun piecing together how to fit it on the lineart :)

Maybe 5kt for the hood, 5kt for the dove, and 8kt for the accent?
@Cuivienen
My first imperial order!! I could definitely do that apparel for you as long as you're okay with the hood not having the clasps in the front :)
I'd also be more than happy to do the accent for you, I think it'll be a lot of fun piecing together how to fit it on the lineart :)

Maybe 5kt for the hood, 5kt for the dove, and 8kt for the accent?
@BuddyMaltese

My Elessar feels honored to be the first imp to be turned into a hedgehog! :D
The hood without the clasps is fine and everything else sounds great, too! I'll send the CR right away. :)
@BuddyMaltese

My Elessar feels honored to be the first imp to be turned into a hedgehog! :D
The hood without the clasps is fine and everything else sounds great, too! I'll send the CR right away. :)
All orders finished, all slots open!
All orders finished, all slots open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18