Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL] Wolfii's Spiral Signatures
1 2 3 4 5
@xxWolfii Ah, I can remove the Bramble Mantle if that’s alright. I’ve kinda decided that I didn’t like it much on him. So the total would come back down to 205, correct?
@xxWolfii Ah, I can remove the Bramble Mantle if that’s alright. I’ve kinda decided that I didn’t like it much on him. So the total would come back down to 205, correct?
@yanderetoast yeah that's fine!
@yanderetoast yeah that's fine!
Oxs9kNK.png
@xxWolfii
Alright! I’ll send the payment over. You can take as long as you need to! I really don’t mind ^-^
@xxWolfii
Alright! I’ll send the payment over. You can take as long as you need to! I really don’t mind ^-^
Nabbing that last slot! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7099864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70999/7099864_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems! [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Navy Leg Wraps] [item=Navy Arm Wraps] [item=Navy Wing Wraps] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [item=Lovely Seraph Headpiece] (the last one only if you feel like you can do it!) [b]Eye:[/b] 2 [b]Mouth:[/b] 3 [b]Extra:[/b] Can I get bio size? Would his accent, [skin=23902] be doable? If not, that's fine~ Also, could you make his eyes a paler pink than normal Arcane eyes? And last thing, I'd like for him to have Bee instead of Shimmer because he's eventually getting Bee c:
Nabbing that last slot!

Dragon:

7099864_350.png

Payment method: Gems!
Apparel: (the last one only if you feel like you can do it!)
Eye: 2
Mouth: 3
Extra: Can I get bio size?

Would his accent, be doable? If not, that's fine~

Also, could you make his eyes a paler pink than normal Arcane eyes?

And last thing, I'd like for him to have Bee instead of Shimmer because he's eventually getting Bee c:
55871_s.gif
@VeiledOverdose i don't think i'll be able to do the skin, super sorry about that!! i can do everything else though
apparel will be 60g (medium, small, medium, small, small, and medium in the order you listed them) and i can do all of the things (other than the skin) you mentioned in extra for free. 160g total, order confirmed if you're good with that price!
@VeiledOverdose i don't think i'll be able to do the skin, super sorry about that!! i can do everything else though
apparel will be 60g (medium, small, medium, small, small, and medium in the order you listed them) and i can do all of the things (other than the skin) you mentioned in extra for free. 160g total, order confirmed if you're good with that price!
Oxs9kNK.png
Alright! I am fine with the skin not being added, so that is all good! I'll go send the money~

I did miss another thing though, think you can at least make his horns pale pink? They're supposed to have a gem-like appearance, but them just being a pale pink is fine with me! I'm assuming that's gonna be easy and free to add~
Alright! I am fine with the skin not being added, so that is all good! I'll go send the money~

I did miss another thing though, think you can at least make his horns pale pink? They're supposed to have a gem-like appearance, but them just being a pale pink is fine with me! I'm assuming that's gonna be easy and free to add~
55871_s.gif
@VeiledOverdose yep, the horn edit will be free!
@VeiledOverdose yep, the horn edit will be free!
Oxs9kNK.png
How much would it cost for you to do this girl with all of her apparel except for the tunic? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41563187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415632/41563187_350.png[/img] [/url]
How much would it cost for you to do this girl with all of her apparel except for the tunic?

41563187_350.png
windvs1.pngNt9DYxN.pngwindvs1.png
I'd be paying in treasure btw
I'd be paying in treasure btw
windvs1.pngNt9DYxN.pngwindvs1.png
@Cloudsong101 25kt, headdress + arm tangle is small while the hip drape is medium
@Cloudsong101 25kt, headdress + arm tangle is small while the hip drape is medium
Oxs9kNK.png
1 2 3 4 5