Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wagging Wilds Adopts (Animated) - Closed
1 2 3 4
@HeavenlyAristo
I can wait, it's fine.
Also you don't have to put the spines on her tail if it's troublesome. But on her neck and head are the important parts.
I'll send over the gems right away!

PS, thank you, she's my favorite forest child.
@HeavenlyAristo
I can wait, it's fine.
Also you don't have to put the spines on her tail if it's troublesome. But on her neck and head are the important parts.
I'll send over the gems right away!

PS, thank you, she's my favorite forest child.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@HeavenlyAristo
Ah! I just realized, if it's not too late already, the only apparel that's really important is her antlers. the rest is not important.
@HeavenlyAristo
Ah! I just realized, if it's not too late already, the only apparel that's really important is her antlers. the rest is not important.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart @Cerdae

Im so sorry i wasnt able to finish your orders today, my dog because sick (she was throwing up) and i had to take her into the vets office. I know this is much more of a delay than it should have been and i apologize. Ill try to finish everything by Saturday or Sunday.
@SylphOfHeart @Cerdae

Im so sorry i wasnt able to finish your orders today, my dog because sick (she was throwing up) and i had to take her into the vets office. I know this is much more of a delay than it should have been and i apologize. Ill try to finish everything by Saturday or Sunday.
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@HeavenlyAristo
It's quite alright, real life comes first.
I hope your dog gets better!
@HeavenlyAristo
It's quite alright, real life comes first.
I hope your dog gets better!
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@HeavenlyAristo

Oh my gosh, I hope your dog is okay! Take as much time as you need; real life is the priority. I don't mind waiting, so don't worry about it. Thank you for keeping me informed!
@HeavenlyAristo

Oh my gosh, I hope your dog is okay! Take as much time as you need; real life is the priority. I don't mind waiting, so don't worry about it. Thank you for keeping me informed!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@SylphOfHeart @Cerdae Thank you all for understanding, ill try to pun out one order a day. Thank y'all for the patience i really do appreciate it. Heres a picture of my pup now that shes doing better. Shes sleeping things off for the most part now. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/83cd/f/2018/155/e/b/pup_by_guardianwolfs-dcdg1u1.png[/img]
@SylphOfHeart @Cerdae

Thank you all for understanding, ill try to pun out one order a day. Thank y'all for the patience i really do appreciate it. Heres a picture of my pup now that shes doing better. Shes sleeping things off for the most part now.

pup_by_guardianwolfs-dcdg1u1.png
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
@HeavenlyAristo
Of course! I'm she's doing better, what a pretty pup!
@HeavenlyAristo
Of course! I'm she's doing better, what a pretty pup!
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 3 4